This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Resident Swap - Round 4

Topic » Resident Swap - Round 4

2232 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is now time for the first Resident Swap of the season.

To start, I can publicly reveal the current Leaders are:

Madong - Gaiaphagee
Nopdong - wuau

Leaders cannot switch Societies.  Since Nopdong does not change Leaders, wuau is guaranteed to remain on Nopdong.  Since Madong could have the Leader change before the swap deadline, Gaiaphagee can only swap if he is dethroned as Leader due to a successful rebellion.

Here is a reminder for how it works:

The swap initially is voluntary. 

--If only one person on a Society wants to swap, then that person will swap.
--If more than one person on a Society wants to swap, then the Leader of the opposing Society will choose which of the volunteers will join their Society.
--If no one on a Society wants to swap, then the Leader will choose which of their teammates will be FORCED to swap.

Each Society will swap that 1 member for 1 member.  To help them, the player who swaps will then have the power to choose ANY OTHER MEMBER from their former Society to join them and also swap thus resulting in 2 people from each Society swapping.  They may choose anyone EXCEPT the current Leader, whether it be an ally or an enemy and for whatever reason they see fit.

Keep in mind that once a player swaps they will be UNABLE to swap again in the future.

For this Swap the decisions will be a SECRET.  This means EVERY INDIVIDUAL (except wuau who is the only person who 100% cannot swap) must mail me their choice to SWAP or STAY.  If they choose SWAP that means they want to swap Societies.  If they choose STAY that means they want to stay on their current Society. 

Everyone will have until TONIGHT (WEDNESDAY) at 11:59 pm est (just under 22 hours from now) to mail me their decision.  Once it is sent it CANNOT BE CHANGED so be sure when you send it.  HOWEVER, MADONG players, if there is a change in Leadership due to a rebellion then you are ALLOWED to change your decision as long as it is before the deadline and ONLY if there is a Leader change.  If you do not send a decision by the deadline then your decision is AUTOMATICALLY to STAY and you will receive 1 strike.  If you receive 2 strikes then your name will automatically be entered into the Blacklist.

At the deadline I will reveal who chose to SWAP and the results of the Swap then those players will have to choose who swaps with them ASAP.

Once the swap is settled, I will post the next challenge's rules.

Good luck.
2232 days ago
RShowFreak
I can reveal all individuals have sent a decision so there will be no strikes given.

I can now reveal that for this first Resident Swap, that each Society had ONE PERSON volunteer to swap thus those volunteers will be swapped.

I can now reveal that:

nick9811 will be swapping from Nopdong to Madong

AND

BritishRomeo17 will be swapping from Madong to Nopdong

Now, nick9811 and BritishRomeo17, to help you settle in your new Society pick any player from your previous Society to ALSO SWAP WITH YOU.  MAIL ME THIS DECISION.

nick9811 you may pick any other Nopdong player but NOT the current Leader, wuau.

BritishRomeo17 you may pick any other Madong player but NOT the current Leader, Gaiaphagee.

I need these decisions mailed to me ASAP and once sent you CANNOT CHANGE THEM.

Once I get the decisions I will reveal them and the next challenge's rules.

Good luck.
2231 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
The decisions have been made.

I can now reveal that swapping from Nopdong to Madong are nick9811 and splozojames50.

I can now reveal that swapping from Madong to Nopdong are BritishRomeo17 and EliOrtiz1234.
2231 days 11 hours ago
splozojames50
goodbye nopdong

https://33.media.tumblr.com/1b4abb83ac82bb563713e2ffd54502e4/tumblr_inline_ntd4n8zcFM1txa73k_500.gif

hellur madong!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/1336ed3dc396c60792282db947a57a96/tumblr_ojsuwgN8JF1rzhps2o1_540.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!