This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 3

Topic » Challenge 3

2236 days 13 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Let’s hope he’s taking a while cause he’s typing a win message...
2236 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Only 1 got it right. Novamax243 scores a point for NOPDONG.

Score:

5-Nopdong
3-Madong

Congratulations Nopdong you have won this challenge and avoid the normal elimination.  wuau, as the current Leader you currently have the opportunity to enter a name into the Blacklist.  You will have until TOMORROW (Monday) at 10:30 pm est (24 hours from now) to mail me the name of the person who you want to enter into the Blacklist from your team.  If you choose to not enter a name then simply mail me you choose not to enter a name.  If you do not send a name or say you choose not to enter a name by the deadline then it will be as if you didn't enter a name AND you will be given an individual penalty in the next round.  Once you send your choice you CANNOT CHANGE IT so be sure when you mail me. 

Madong you have lost this challenge and thus 1 of you will be eliminated.  As the Leader, Gaiaphagee you will decide which of your team members will be eliminated.  You will have until TOMORROW (Monday) at 10:30 pm est (24 hours from now) to mail me the name of the person who you want to eliminate from your team and the season.  Once you send me your choice it CANNOT BE CHANGED so be sure when you mail it.  If you do not send a decision by the deadline you will get a small extension but you will receive 1 Strike which will contribute to you being entered into the Blacklist as for every 2 strikes your name is entered once.  HOWEVER, if a rebellion occurs before the deadline then whoever is the current Leader by the deadline must mail their decision no matter how close to the deadline they are elected.  So if you are elected as Leader 5 minutes before the deadline then you must send your choice within those 5 minutes so keep that in mind if you choose to rebel.  IF a Rebellion is still ongoing by the time the deadline hits then the person who is currently Leader makes the choice and if the rebellion started before the deadline is successful then the Leadership will change hands AFTER the decision is made if the Rebellion concludes after the deadline.
2236 days 13 hours ago
wuau
https://media.giphy.com/media/GexPjzJd9MWAM/giphy.gif
2236 days 13 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
ugh
2236 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me at noxity going 0 to 3
https://media1.tenor.com/images/5e2c870c4800852323bcfd560335f179/tenor.gif
2236 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Congrats other team
2236 days 13 hours ago
Absol
I'm getting a lot of really rude messages right now from people saying that I'm f--ked up and that I swerved you and I'm being rude and I'm being mean. Not for nothing, but I've been in press since 8 o'clock in the morning. I have a whole day of interviews to do. I'm still doing them. I would never just walk by you and not meet you. To abuse me like that online is kind of f--ked up. I have a lot more interviews to do and I promise I'm going to meet people. But please don't be mean to me. I have a very busy day too, okay? It really makes me upset. Please don't be mean to me.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!