This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Society Game!

Topic » Welcome to Society Game!

2221 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
22 of you have been chosen to participate in a social experiment to see which Society will reign supreme.

As of now, 20 of you have accepted your spot on the season.  Currently, chazz647 and Dukeyy still need to accept their spot and will have until this task I am about to reveal is due to do so otherwise they will be removed from the season.  If necessary, a replacement may be brought in if needed depending on the situation.

It is now time for one of the most important decisions in this game: Which Society will you compete in?  Now with resident swaps there is a chance you may end up in the other society but for now this decision may affect whether you win or not.

For each Society there needs to be a balance of those with different levels of experience.

So here is how Society placements will be determined:

When the cast revealed, the Tengaged KARMA LEVELS were logged and based on those numbers the 22 of you were ranked from 1 to 22.  You were then paired up with the 2 highest karma levels as a pair, then the next 2 and so on until the bottom 2 karma levels were paired up.  In order to ensure a balance between the Societies, each pair will be divided with one member of each pair going to each Society.

The way it will be decided is based on YOU.  Each pair will have to discuss and AGREE on who will go to which Society with 1 member of a pair going to Nopdong and the other member going to Madong.  Each member will mail me the assignments saying which Society they go to and which their pair member goes to with each going to OPPOSITE Societies.  As long as there is no conflict then the decision is Final, meaning both players send in the same choice OR only 1 member sends in a pair and the other member does not do so then the choices made by the 1 who sent is Final.

Now, if a pair cannot come to an agreement, there will be consequences as follows:
1. Any pair who cannot agree will be INELIGIBLE to become the Leader of their Society in the 1st round.
2. Any pair who cannot agree will lose the right to search for their eventual Society's secret item in the 1st round
3. The power to decide which Society they go to will be taken OUT OF THEIR HANDS with them having no say.

IN ADDITION, if AT LEAST 2 PAIRS of the 12 cannot agree then every pair who agreed will earn SAFETY from the 1st round and anyone in a pair who did NOT agree will be the only ones eligible for the 1st round elimination.  If only 1 pair cannot agree then everyone is still eligible for elimination.

Each pair will have until TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 4 am est (just under 24 hours from now) to mail me their decisions.  Remember if chazza647 or Dukeyy do not accept their place in the season by then they will be REMOVED from the game and a replacement will be brought in if necessary.

The pairs are as follows:

EliOrtiz1234/TheSexiestDude990
splozojames50/Patrick319
LaFierceBrittany2/Absol
Gaiaphagee/MrPokeguy9
Novamax243/tundrahenry101
harrywasnak/coolexchangestudent
cereal222/rodrigueseve
BritishRomeo17/wuau
Noxity/nick9811
Dukeyy/RealJacksonWalsh
Kgamer2218/chazza647

So to be clear, this means the person you are in a pair with CANNOT start this game in the same Society as you.

Good luck.
2221 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you have any questions, just ask here or on Tengaged mail or Skype.
2220 days 21 hours ago
Absol
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
me and brittany being a duo is so REAL but also the worst outcome
2220 days 12 hours ago
Timster
This is a really unique format was this a show or made up or STOLEN? Gokd cast too. I'm excited to watch this unfold
2220 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
Show @tim
2220 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
First off, as we know chazza647 and Dukeyy did not accept their spots by the initial deadline and were given an extension.

Dukeyy accepted but for missing the initial deadline he will be penalized in that for Round 1 he cannot search for the Hidden Item in his Society.

chazza647 did not accept and thus has been removed from the season.  There may be a replacement for him which would be introduced soon but if they accept to come in as a replacement, since they did not initially apply and would join after seeing who is in the season which none of you got, they would automatically come in with a disadvantage in that their name will be entered into the Blacklist once to start.
2220 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Now each pair had to send a decision.  It was not required for both members to send in a decision, I just needed both members to not send conflicting decisions.

One pair did not have either member send in a decision and that pair was:

Kgamer2218/chazza647

Since only 1 pair didn't agree no one earns safety and everyone is still vulnerable.

Now chazza647 is out of the game but since neither member sent a choice then Kgamer2218 who could have simply had the power to choose which Society he would have gone to just by sending me his choice in the mail will now be issued the following penalties:

1. He is INELIGIBLE to become the Leader of their Society in the 1st round.
2. He will lose the right to search for their eventual Society's secret item in the 1st round
3. The power to decide which Society he goes to will be taken OUT OF THEIR HANDS with them having no say.

The way it was decided is that of that pair, Kgamer2218 is the person with more karma than his initial pair member (chazza647), not the potential replacement and that determines it.  Thus as the member with more karma, in order to balance the societies, he will join the Society that had the most members of each pair with the lower karma (i.e. he joins the Society with more people that are listed in the 2nd part of each pair listed in the initial post).

All other pairs reached a decision where there were no conflicting decisions.
2220 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the teams/Societies are as follows:

Madong:

EliOrtiz1234
Patrick319
Absol
Gaiaphagee
tundrahenry101
harrywasnak
rodrigueseve
BritishRomeo17
Noxity
Dukeyy
POTENTIAL REPLACEMENT PLAYER

Nopdong:

TheSexiestDude990
splozojames50
LaFierceBrittany2
MrPokeguy9
Novamax243
coolexchangestudent
cereal222
wuau
nick9811
RealJacksonWalsh
Kgamer2218

I will create the Society groups.  Players join as soon as possible and I will post information on deciding the initial leaders later tonight.

Your 1st Challenge will then occur in the next few days.

Good luck.
2219 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
The replacement has accepted the given terms and thus will join Madong.

The newest member of Madong will be Jkjkjk15.

However, as I previously stated as a penalty for coming in late, his name will automatically be entered into the Blacklist once and thus if his name is entered one more time he will be eliminated.

Good luck.
2219 days 22 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Don’t take advantage of me plz.
2219 days 22 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I’m vulnerable.
2219 days 20 hours ago
Timster
I lowkey was thinking to ask to be a replacement if some people don't accept terms, but I wouldn't join with that dumb penalty. GL jkjk!
2219 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
@Timster i high key skipped the blacklist part of the rules when reading. I didn’t know how heavily it affected my game until after LOL, gl me!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!