This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

We're Back (RSF and TTBB)!

Topic » We're Back (RSF and TTBB)!

2247 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Coming this March...

18 Housemates from all around Tengaged will be moving into the Big Brother house. However unlike past Turney Time Big Brother seasons, they will not be playing Big Brother US. Rather than just needing their fellow housemates to keep them safe, they will also need you, the TENGAGED PUBLIC to keep them safe.

With a special season like this, Big Brother thought it would be a good idea to bring in one of the best and most prolific hosts on Tengaged....

RShowFreak

RSF and TTBB are teaming to bring you BIG BROTHER INTERNATIONAL- THE RSF INVASION. With one of the greatest hosts on board for this game, the houseguests should ALWAYS be on their feet because ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

In the end, there will be only one winner. However, this winner will walk away with two crowns, one for RSF and one for TTBB. In a season like this, it is especially important to play with your full heart and mind.

Do you have the social and strategic skills to be the last one standing?

Join us for BIG BROTHER INTERNATIONAL!
2247 days 11 hours ago
Cryptspartan
I NEED TO REDEEM MYSELF IN BOTH GAMES
2247 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can officially confirm this will be both the next TTBB season and the 47th RSF Season.

Just like the last time we did a crossover this will occur at the SAME TIME as RSF 46 Society Game but will primarily occur in the TTBB group

People who are players in RSF 46 ARE ALLOWED to also play in RSF 47 if they choose to do so
2247 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you don't want to be a player then yiu can be a viewer who affects the game but to be eligible you must be a former RSF or TTBB player
2247 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Applications are now open for RSF/TTBB: Big Brother International!

https://tengaged.com/group/7193-rsfttbb-big-brother-international/forum/topic/21347401

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!