This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS for RSF Season 46: Society Game

Topic » APPLICATIONS for RSF Season..

2252 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
For this season, all APPLICATIONS MUST BE MAILED TO ME.  You will NOT know who else applied until the cast is announced.  If you are white level and want to apply, post here so I can mail you.

APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO COMMIT ROUGHLY A LITTLE OVER A MONTH TO A MONTH AND A HALF OF YOUR TIME IN ORDER TO COMPETE FOR THE TITLE OF RSF CHAMPION

NOTE: Those who take the time to put effort into the application an put thought into their answers will be more likely to be cast

I suggest mailing yourself the app first because if it is too long it will get cut off

Application:

Username:
Name:
Age (Real or fake):
Occupation (Real or fake):
Skype Name (if possible):

Why do you want to compete on this season?
Why do you believe you should be cast on the season?  What will you bring?
What Time Zone are you in?
Where did you hear about applications?
What do you know/have heard about the RSF Franchise?

Have you seen the TV Show, Society Game (Season 1 or 2)?
*If you answered yes to the question above then answer the following set of questions WITHOUT discussing anything from Season 2, Episode 5 onwards (may change depending when you fill in the app, you can ask me up to what point you can discuss)
Who was your favorite player and why?
What was your favorite challenge you saw on it and why?
What is your opinion on the format of the show/game?

What is more important in these games: a group or an individual and why?
What is more important in this game: challenge ability or social relationships, and why?
What would your ideal Society in real life be like?

Rules of the season (they are long as there are many aspects to the game):
https://tengaged.com/group/2680-rsf-season-46-society-game/forum/topic/21313261/

Did you read the rules (REQUIRED)?
If you are on Nopdong, what is your ideal strategy?
If you are on Madong, what is your ideal strategy?
After looking over the rules, which Society would you prefer to be in?

EXTRA PART OF APPLICATION (ONLY FILL OUT IF YOU HAVE COMPETED IN RSF BEFORE, CHECK THE HISTORY THREAD LINKED BELOW)

Past season history: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2680/forum/topic/17352685
RSF Wiki: http://rsf-franchise.wikia.com/wiki/RSF_Franchise_Wiki

Don't just list what you remember, go through the history thread and find all seasons you have played in

How many seasons have you played?
Why are you applying for another RSF Season?
If you have won a season before, what traits did you show in a winning season of yours can help you in this game?
If you have not won a season before, what traits did you show in your seasons do you need to change to win?

Thank you for applying and I hope you have fun competing if chosen.
2252 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you are white level and want to apply, post here so I can mail you so you can reply back with your app
2252 days 11 hours ago
Timster
Can you stop doing private apps? Keep your series original with public apps so we can get an idea of the cast
2252 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Nope it is designed like most real shows where you won't know who else is on it unless you apply besides talking with each other of course
2252 days 10 hours ago
Timster
The cast reads vevmo so they know who the cast is before flying out!
2252 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
That is one show, most shows are based on not knowing and as you see, I don't just host The Challenge
2252 days 9 hours ago
Timster
Itch
2252 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
For any apps talking about if they have seen Society Game, you may now answer up through Season 2, Episode 9 as I am caught up with all the subbed episodes.
2245 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
APPS ARE NOW CLOSED

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!