This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evolution 8

Topic » Evolution 8

2289 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's Evolution.

For this entire season you have done battle in teams but ultimately only 1 of you players will claim victory.  Not 1 team, but 1 individual.  Tonight we will test your loyalty.  Are you most loyal to your team or are you most loyal to yourself?

Today you are playing We or Me.

In this Evolution each individual will be given $500 to spend on different items benefiting the team which is team victory or items benefiting an individual either later this season or in a future season. 

You will mail me how you divide your money between these items, either all on 1 item or divided between multiple items.

For this challenge unless specified, I will NOT be revealing how each individual spent their money.

For the team item, I will reveal below how it works but you want a high amount in it.  For individual items, the highest bid will win.  HOWEVER, in the event of a tie, all the bids that are tied for the highest will CANCEL each other out.  The next highest bid will then win the item.  I will reveal if there was a tie but not who tied or who won each item unless specified.  You are allowed to change your bids but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is FINAL.

10 items are up for bids and they are:

1. Evolution Win: You may bid money into this item to have your team win this Evolution.  The Evolution winner will be determined as such: the total invested in this item by your team divided by the number of people on your team who could put money into it.

2. Secret Information: This information will be secret information regarding the future of this season and what may be to come.  It could be valuable or it could be useless.  The winner of this item will remain a secret and only they will know they won it.

3. RSF Season Pass:  This pass guarantees you a spot onto any future RSF season of your choosing.  This would be used during the casting process and still requires you to fill out an application but you are guaranteed on the season.  The winner of this item will remain a secret and only they will know they won it.

4. RSF Producer Pass:  This pass guarantees that for a future RSF season of your choosing (minus certain exceptions) you will play a part in helping choose what the season will be.  You will not have final say but will partake in a process to help narrow down the options.  You WILL still be allowed to participate in the season as a player as you only help choose the format.  The winner of this item will remain a secret and only they will know they won it.

5. Rebellion:  The winner of this item for this round only will strip the Cadre of their power.  The winner will make all of the decisions for their Cadre this round.  This includes choosing the Circus type if they win, casting their Cadre's circus vote if they are on the 2nd place team or choosing solely who on their team will face the Circus if they finish in 3rd or last place.  The winner of this item will remain a secret and only that player AND their Cadre will know so in the reveals it will be said their Cadre made the decision when they actually decided.

6. Safety Now:  The winner of this item will earn guaranteed safety from participating in the Circus for this Round (Round 8).  This does NOT protect you from a Cadre's Conundrum should that situation arise.  The winner of this item will remain a secret and only they will know they won it.  It will be revealed who possesses this item at the Circus Decision reveal.

7. Safety Later:  The winner of this item will earn guaranteed safety from participating in the Circus for the next Round (Round 9).  This does NOT protect you from a Cadre's Conundrum should that situation arise.  If the player who holds this item is eliminated in Round 8 then this item is eliminated with them.   The winner of this item will remain a secret and only they will know they won it.  It will be revealed who possesses this item at the Circus Decision reveal of that round.

8. Lone Soldier:  If you feel you would work better in this game on a different team or with a different cadre then put money into this item.  For this item only, EVERY BID will be revealed publicly.  The highest bid will then earn the special reward.

9. Final Pass:  This item is very special.  If you are in possession of this item and make it to the semi-final round this season, you will earn the right to SIT OUT.  What this means is if you make it to the semi-final round with this pass in your possession then you will not participate in the round and thus be GUARANTEED A SPOT in the Final Challenge and a guaranteed shot at earning the title of RSF Champion.  The winner of this item will remain a secret and only they will know they won it.  If the player in possession of this item is eliminated with it in their possession, they will have to WILL IT to another player currently in the game.  That player will then be informed they received it and from who.  So when the semi-final round comes, this pass WILL come into play.

Before I get to the final item there is more information you need to know.

I can reveal the upcoming Circus is a double elimination so 2 of the 3 in the Circus will be eliminated.

HOWEVER, I can also reveal while the Circus will be a double elimination, this round will not be.  This Round will be a TRIPLE ELIMINATION ROUND.  That is because it is time for the next CADRE'S CONUNDRUM.

So the Cadres will also be participating in this Evolution and bidding as well. 

The mystery 10th item is:

10. Cadre's Conundrum: ONLY CADRES MAY BID ON THIS ITEM.  The Cadre who bids the least amount of their money into this item will be forced to ELIMINATE one of their players.  In the event of a tie for lowest bid, the Cadre(s) who had the highest bid on this item will decide which Cadre has to eliminate a player.

While the Cadres are the only ones who can bid on Item 10, they are ALLOWED to bid on the other items, INCLUDING THE EVOLUTION WIN Item.  So when calculating scores for the Evolution win, it will be money contributed by each team divided by the number of players PLUS THEIR CADRE.

To refresh your memory and be clear, the Cadre who finishes in last will have the decision to ELIMINATE one of their players which will be announced when I reveal who was chosen for the Circus.  If the loser of the Cadre's Conundrum is also part of a losing team then 2 people from that team will be at risk, one will be directly eliminated by a Cadre and another will be sent into the Circus.

The 2 team who has the highest average amount bid on Item 1 will win this Evolution and earn safety from the Circus and elimination.  They will also earn the right to choose the Circus type.  The 3 bottom teams will have to face the Circus where either the team or the Cadre (depending on placement) will choose who will face the Circus.

Teams will have until TOMORROW (Friday) at 2 am est (23 hours from now) to send me their bid distribution.

Good luck.
2289 days 5 hours ago
Lalisa
https://78.media.tumblr.com/4ce7bdeb1479c21995e12e9ec50165bc/tumblr_inline_ozd4xrDfLC1s81upr_500.gif
2289 days 4 hours ago
Absol
https://38.media.tumblr.com/31a1d7777d29b2f19d04e25e3b4f9bb1/tumblr_npi52ehFKc1r9g27ko1_400.gif
2289 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
To clarify, the winner of the Rebellion item will get to make all their Cadre's decisions this round BUT NOT THE CADRE CONUNDRUM.

For Cadre Conundrums, only the actual Cadres can make those decisions.
2288 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will reveal the items from 2 to 9, followed by Item 1 then 10.
2288 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Item 2

2. Secret Information: This information will be secret information regarding the future of this season and what may be to come.  It could be valuable or it could be useless.  The winner of this item will remain a secret and only they will know they won it.

This item was won with a bid of $35.

I will mail the information to the user now.
2288 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Item 3

3. RSF Season Pass:  This pass guarantees you a spot onto any future RSF season of your choosing.  This would be used during the casting process and still requires you to fill out an application but you are guaranteed on the season.  The winner of this item will remain a secret and only they will know they won it.

There was a tie for highest bid on this item with a bid of $2.  As there was no second highest bet, this item was not won.
2288 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Item 4

4. RSF Producer Pass:  This pass guarantees that for a future RSF season of your choosing (minus certain exceptions) you will play a part in helping choose what the season will be.  You will not have final say but will partake in a process to help narrow down the options.  You WILL still be allowed to participate in the season as a player as you only help choose the format.  The winner of this item will remain a secret and only they will know they won it.

This item was won with a bid of $90.

I will mail the winner they won it now.
2288 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Item 5

5. Rebellion:  The winner of this item for this round only will strip the Cadre of their power.  The winner will make all of the decisions for their Cadre this round.  This includes choosing the Circus type if they win, casting their Cadre's circus vote if they are on the 2nd place team or choosing solely who on their team will face the Circus if they finish in 3rd or last place.  The winner of this item will remain a secret and only that player AND their Cadre will know so in the reveals it will be said their Cadre made the decision when they actually decided.

There was a tie for this item on a highest bid of $2.  Thus this item was won with the next highest bid of $1.

I will mail the winner and their Cadre now.
2288 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Item 6

6. Safety Now:  The winner of this item will earn guaranteed safety from participating in the Circus for this Round (Round 8).  This does NOT protect you from a Cadre's Conundrum should that situation arise.  The winner of this item will remain a secret and only they will know they won it.  It will be revealed who possesses this item at the Circus Decision reveal.

This item was won with a bid of $3.

I will mail the winner they won it.
2288 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Item 7

7. Safety Later:  The winner of this item will earn guaranteed safety from participating in the Circus for the next Round (Round 9).  This does NOT protect you from a Cadre's Conundrum should that situation arise.  If the player who holds this item is eliminated in Round 8 then this item is eliminated with them.   The winner of this item will remain a secret and only they will know they won it.  It will be revealed who possesses this item at the Circus Decision reveal of that round.

This item was won with a bid of $17.

2288 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Item 8

8. Lone Soldier:  If you feel you would work better in this game on a different team or with a different cadre then put money into this item.  For this item only, EVERY BID will be revealed publicly.  The highest bid will then earn the special reward.

Now for an IMPORTANT NOTE.  Tonight I said we would test your loyalty.  Well, tonight you have been tested.  NOWHERE in the description did I say the winner would earn the ability to switch teams.  So for those of you who bid on this item, you have now been exposed.

Bids for this Item:

$500 - michael222
$499 - Ryan_Jambe

Now I said the highest bid would earn a reward.  As a reward for exposing yourself as wanting another team/cadre to the fullest extent, michael222, your reward is that from THIS POINT FORWARD, you CANNOT be eliminated due to the Cadre's Conundrum.  You can still be sent into the Circus by your Cadre but for this Cadre's Conundrum and any future Cadre's Conundrum you cannot be eliminated.
2288 days 6 hours ago
Absol
https://49.media.tumblr.com/c063160df8dc16eb1031f1ef56d49ecc/tumblr_nltjk1ndrc1u3v37oo1_250.gif
2288 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh...
2288 days 6 hours ago
Max7313
fuckingn snatch that nasty rat cunt ethan u fucking ugly bitch hahahahahaha ethan
2288 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Item 9

9. Final Pass:  This item is very special.  If you are in possession of this item and make it to the semi-final round this season, you will earn the right to SIT OUT.  What this means is if you make it to the semi-final round with this pass in your possession then you will not participate in the round and thus be GUARANTEED A SPOT in the Final Challenge and a guaranteed shot at earning the title of RSF Champion.  The winner of this item will remain a secret and only they will know they won it.  If the player in possession of this item is eliminated with it in their possession, they will have to WILL IT to another player currently in the game.  That player will then be informed they received it and from who.  So when the semi-final round comes, this pass WILL come into play.

This item was won with a bid of $111.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!