This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Circus 7

Topic » Circus 7

2289 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
aiwfwyattroh was given the list of Circus Types and has chosen for this Circus to be:

ATTENTION TO DETAIL

The next Circus will be:

Gamerden13   vs.   rawr121   vs.   GentlemanG

It is a double elimination so 2 of you will be eliminated.  BUT, if anyone chooses not to attempt the Circus, they will automatically be eliminated.

I am currently finalizing the Circus and when it is available to play today I will let you know.
2289 days ago
RShowFreak
The Circus will be available to be played in 15 minutes.
2288 days 23 hours ago
Absol
i read gentlemang twice i can't get that twinky body out of my head
2288 days 19 hours ago
GentlemanG
Good luck to you both. Unfortunate week regardless.
2288 days 18 hours ago
rawr121
gl yall
2288 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
All 3 participants have completed the Circus.

The Circus was:

For this Circus you will be playing In The Blink of an Eye.

In this Circus you will be given a GIF with several images.  Each image will have 3 properties of different colors:

1. The color of the LETTER in the image.
2. The color of the CIRCLE the letter is in.
3. The color of the BACKGROUND surrounding the circle and letter.

These properties will be 1 of 10 colors:  Red, Blue, Green, Gray, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Brown, Black, White.

NOTE: The GIF loops so once it reaches the end it will immediately start back at the beginning with no break.

You will need to pay attention to the images in this GIF to answer 7 questions.

I will provide you with the questions ONE AT A TIME.  Your time will begin when I mail you the first question.  For each question you will have ONE ANSWER and you may take as long or as short of a time you want to answer it.  When you answer a question I will NOT reveal if you are correct or not but simply mail you your next question.  Once you answer all 7 questions your time will stop.

The goal is to answer the most questions correctly.  In the event of a tie, whoever had the fastest time to finish the Circus wins the tiebreaker.

Ultimately the 1 who answered the most questions correctly will remain in the game and rejoin their team while the 2 players with the lowest scores will be eliminated.

If you have any questions before we begin you may ask.

Whenever you are ready mail me that you are.  I will confirm you are ready then send the GIF and 1st question starting your time.

Good luck.
2288 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
GIF:

https://imgflip.com/gif/22vghv

Questions:

1. How many slides are in this GIF?
2. Across all 3 properties (LETTER, CIRCLE, BACKGROUND), which of the 10 colors was used the most?
3. How many slides have all 3 properties (LETTER, CIRCLE, BACKGROUND) as the same color?
4. Across all 3 properties (LETTER, CIRCLE, BACKGROUND), which of the 10 colors was used the 2nd most?
5. How many slides have 2 of the 3 properties (LETTER, CIRCLE, BACKGROUND) as the same color?
6. Which color was used the least number of times as the color of the CIRCLE?
7. Of the 26 letters in the alphabet used throughout the slide, how many letters have it where every slide that letter is on has each of the 3 properties being a different color? (Example: For A, does each individual slide with A on it have all 3 properties have different colors for that slide?)
2288 days 18 hours ago
Absol
oh wow
2288 days 18 hours ago
rawr121
screams i took SO LONG
2288 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
me @ that
2288 days 18 hours ago
Absol
60 views?
2288 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Mood af @ 60
2288 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Results:

CORRECT ANSWERS:

1. 104
2. Brown
3. 3
4. Orange
5. 31
6. Red
7. 5 (FHVWY)

Circus 7 Results:

To start off I will reveal the times:

rawr121 - 44 minutes, 16 seconds
GentlemanG - 48 minutes, 42 seconds
Gamerden13 - 2 hours, 30 minutes, 1 second

I can reveal the scores as:

GentlemanG - 7 of 7 correct
Gamerden13 - 7 of 7 correct
rawr121 - 6 of 7 correct (On Q5 he guessed 30)

Since there is a tie for most correct it goes to time as the tiebreaker.

That means with the highest score and fastest time, GentlemanG you have survived this Circus, remain in the game and can now rejoin your team.

With the lowest scores in the slowest times, I am sorry rawr121 and Gamerden13 but you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 45: American Grit 2.  It was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  I hope to see you again in the future.

To the rest of you, the next Evolution will be posted shortly.
2288 days 18 hours ago
rawr121
BYE
2288 days 18 hours ago
nick9811
this was the worst thing i've ever seen
2288 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
OH MY GOD THANK GOD RAY! *hugs*

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!