This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cadre/Team Selection

Topic » Cadre/Team Selection

2321 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
26 of you stand before me but not all of you will be fortunate enough to make a team.  In fact, less of you than you probably expect will make a team.

Only 23 of you will officially earn a Cadre and be part of a team.  That means we will have 3 teams of 5 and 2 teams of 4.

This will be done through several rounds as follows:

Rd. 1 - Cadre's Choice
Rd. 2 - Group's Choice
Rd. 3 - Challenge Ability
Rd. 4 - Cadre Save
Rd. 5 - Circus Survival

For this 1st Round, the Cadre's will have the ability to choose their 1st team member, dropping you from 26 with no Cadre to 21.

For Round 2, Group's Choice the group will have a say in who survives this 1st elimination and 5 of you will join a team based on the group's choice. (10 on a team, 16 with no team)

For Round 3, the 16 remaining will participate in a challenge with the type being chosen by the cadres to see what you are made of.  The 5 winners will choose their team while the 1 who does the worst is eliminated. (15 on a team, 10 with no team, 1 eliminated)

For Round 4, the Cadres will choose another team member based on everything they have seen.  The Cadres will ALSO choose 1 person they think do not have what it takes to win and will eliminate someone. (20 on a team, 4 with no team, 2 eliminated)

For Round 5, the 4 remaining will participate in the 1st Circus of the season and the 3 winners will earn spots on teams while the loser is eliminated.  (23 on a team, 3 eliminated)

Now to start, 1 of you used an RSF Season pass to guarantee yourself a spot on the season.  In addition, this pass came with immunity from the 1st elimination.  This immunity will guarantee them safety through ALL FIVE of these rounds and guarantee they will earn a cadre.  That player is zorbo678 and he will compete as normal as the earlier he gets taken could affect what cadre he receives.

Now I told the Cadres they would never participate in challenges against the players but instead they will participate at times against EACH OTHER.  I can now introduce a new twist this season which will come into play throughout the season known as the Cadre Conundrum.  In special rounds (told beforehand like Double Eliminations), the Cadres will ALSO participate in the Evolution.  The LAST PLACE Cadre in those rounds will along with normal rules of the Circus will face the Cadre Conundrum.  They will have to ELIMINATE one of their players.  If they have 1 player left and lose the Cadre Conundrum then their sole remaining player will be eliminated and thus, they will be eliminated as well.

So while the rules are posted Round 1 will start IMMEDIATELY.  Each of the players AND cadres have a task to complete by Sunday.

PLAYERS: You must rank the 5 Cadres in order of most to least want.  Make sure in your list you are clear who is most and who is least want.

CADRES:  Choose your TOP 5 players you would want on your team.  This will come into play for Round 1: The Cadre's Choice.  The order WILL matter so make it clear who is your 1st choice to 5th choice.

You have until SUNDAY NIGHT at 9 pm est to send your lists.  You are ALLOWED to change lists before the date but whatever is most recently mailed to me by then is locked.

Good luck.
2321 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
If anyone wants to talk to me/get to know me

TG mail is fine too but skype is preferable for easier back and forth communication
2321 days 20 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
Skype - CrimsonEnnui16
2321 days 19 hours ago
GentlemanG
Everyone add me too!

Rayipod2 on Skype.
2321 days 19 hours ago
Cryptspartan
2321 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
If anyone would like to talk just let me know

2321 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Who you gonna pick???

2321 days 19 hours ago
jman96
2321 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
2321 days 16 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Skype is aiwfwyattroh
2321 days 14 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Skype is cool.exchange for those who want to talk ^_^
2321 days 13 hours ago
Max7313
skype is max731313
2321 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
For anyone who doesnt have mine
rodrigueseverino@hotmail.com
:-)
2321 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
hi yall
A_C121
2321 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
Oh, my Skype is Zorbo67
2321 days 9 hours ago
Dibby1010
My skype is Dibby1010 any cadres please feel free to message me.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!