This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for RSF Season 44: Redneck Island 2

Topic » Rules for RSF Season 44:..

2374 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
This game will follow a THREE DAY FORMAT with no planned days off in between unless something comes up for me.  This format will hold barring any special rounds/circumstances

This game will be held with pairs of 2 that will compete together as a pair throughout the game EXCEPT for in Eliminations where it will be individual.

Day 1

The teams will participate in a challenge known as the Reckoning.  The last place team will automatically earn themselves a spot in Elimination known as The Pit.  The winning team will earn safety from the Pit and the power to select 1 other team to send into the Pit.

Day 2

The decision the winning team made will be revealed and thus the 2 teams in the Pit will be made known.  Eliminations will not be team vs team.  It will instead be individual vs individual.  Partners will not be eligible to participate against each other.  The same night the winner decision is revealed, the 4 Pit Competitors will have ONLY A FEW HOURS to mail me which member of the opposing team they would like to go against in the Pit.  Only those sent in will be considered.  If 2 people choose each other to face off against each other then they will compete against each other.  If there is no match, then we go based on who people want.  If there is a conflict in both partners want the same opponent but that opponent did not choose or any conflict where at least 1 match is decided via these choices then the challenge winners get to decide the match ups.

Day 3

The Pit will be held with 2 separate 1 on 1 matches.  For the sake of fairness, both match ups must be held at the same time as decided by the competitors so 1 match up doesn't learn the Pit rules and can help their partner.  The winners of the Match Ups will re-enter the game as a pair either as a returning one or a new pair.

This will continue until THREE TEAMS of 2 remain.  These 3 teams will compete in the Final Challenge where the winning team will be crowned RSF Champion.

As always, the group is under the same rules as Tengaged.  Any use of malicious language that is deemed offensive will not be tolerated.  Warnings will be given if needed and if ignored and excessive use of offensive language is given then disqualification is a possibility.

If I make a mistake, I am human so just let me know and I will do my best to rectify it.

Besides that, I wish you the best of luck.

Good luck.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!