This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Boat Race

Topic » Final Boat Race

2363 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Clues:

A. The correct Island is located on the right side of the map (in a column to the right of the home island)

B. The correct island is labeled with an even number.

C. The correct island is the color green on the map.

D. The correct island is the color blue on the map.

E. The correct Island is located on the top half of the map (in a row above the home island)

F. The correct island is the color orange on the map.

G. The correct island is labeled with an odd number.

H. The correct Island is located on the bottom half of the map (in a row below the home island)

I. The correct island is the color red on the map.

J. The correct island is the color yellow on the map.

K. The correct Island is located on the left side of the map (in a column to the left of the home island)

L. The correct island is labeled with a prime number.

Chart:

https://imgur.com/a/noVds

Directions were:

1 UP
8 LEFT (This direction had problems with multiple answers fitting the correct specifications)
4 DOWN
4 RIGHT
2363 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Part 4: Travel to that island on your boat.

For this part of the challenge I will post a topic in the group labeled (YOUR TEAM'S COLOR) TEAM BOAT.  Your goal is to get that topic to have 400 posts.  Only the 4 boat members may post in it but you may post in any order you want and as much as you want.  Each post represents 1 foot of distance traveled.

When your team rows your boat 400 feet to the Finish Island you must all mail me the phrase:

LANDS ON FINISH ISLAND

When you have done so you may move on.  If someone does not mail it to me, I will respond 5 minutes after the most recent mail per missing person.

This was done in a closed group.
2363 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Part 5: Unlock the Final Chest to release the Rescue Flare.

To finish the Final Boat Race, you must unlock the treasure chest containing the Rescue Flare.  Your 4 keys will open the first locks.  After that there is a number lock which will be solved by counting several things from throughout the season.  A list of clues will be given to you regarding each number.  When you think you have found all answers you will mail me all the answers in the sequence given.  All players must mail it to me.  If anyone does not then I will mail you 5 minutes after the most recent mail per missing person.

I will only reveal if the entire sequence is correct or incorrect.  I will not say how many you have right or which ones are right.

When you are correct I will let you know how to finish the Final.  If incorrect you must try again.

When you are ready to receive the clues to the number lock mail me the phrase:

UNLOCKS FIRST LOCK USING KEY

which everyone must mail (otherwise I will respond 5 minutes after the most recent mail per missing person).
2363 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
The sequence is as follows:

C-A-E-D-B

CLUES:

A. The number of total key transfers this season (number of times a key changed ownership from 1 person to another) (HINT: When a player stole a key then had to give it away due to having 2 keys, that is 2 transfers) DIVIDED BY the number of players to have ever owned more than 1 key at the same time.

B. The number of Finalists who initially earned 1 of the 8 UNCLAIMED Keys during the early stages of the game.

C. The number of players to participate in MULTIPLE Face Offs.

D. The number of times there was a tie vote this season (includes Face Off Votes and High Council Court Elimination Votes) and it needed to be broken.  (HINT: If multiple tiebreakers were used for the same vote to break the tie, it still counts as only 1 tie, i.e. a tie in the Sudden Death votes do NOT count, only include ties in initial Face Off Votes and Elimination Votes)

E. The number of players this season to NEVER have had possession of a Key.

The answer was:

9-7-8-6-4
2363 days ago
nick9811
After calming down, I get it, and ultimately am fine with the loss. I'm sorry that the host had to see a vicious side of me and my team, but we came to win and didn't achieve that. Anyway, congratulations to the Red Team, but two of you can still choke ;)
2363 days ago
RShowFreak
No worries.  Like I said, I understand the frustration and appreciation the passion everyone shows and how bad they want to win.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!