This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Boat Race

Topic » Final Boat Race

2387 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is time for the 8 of you to compete as 2 Teams of 4.

Red Boat vs. Blue Boat

This Final Boat Race will be similar to an RSF Final Challenge.  However, it will not be like previous ones that run 6 hours or so.  This Final will be somewhat easier but still take time and commitment to finish.

It will be LIVE.

So now I need ALL EIGHT OF YOU to discuss and agree on a DAY and TIME for the LIVE Final Boat Race to occur. 

The following days are eligible:

Thursday
Friday
Saturday

So discuss here and come to a consensus when it will occur.  If any player is missing the team can still play but it will be more difficult with less people.

Good luck.
2387 days 22 hours ago
MoooHades
I'd prefer doing it on Friday, since I'm working tomorrow and I wake up around 7pm/8pm EST so either one would be fine with me!
2387 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
I'd prefer it to be something later at night, as I'm busier during the day with school. The day itself doesn't matter to me
2387 days 21 hours ago
MoooHades
^ I'm fine with anytime later than that as well
2387 days 21 hours ago
semajdude
Friday works best too
Not to late tho plz
2387 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Friday is actually perfect for me tbh so I am down, tell me a time at night and I will just sleep during the day if needed lol
2387 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
Friday or Saturday seems ideal.

I guess later in the day, 7-8 PM and anything onwards is fine with me.
2387 days 15 hours ago
jojo7784
If it was Friday I'd prefer at 7
2387 days 15 hours ago
jojo7784
Or earlier
2387 days 13 hours ago
bambinoswag
I can only do Saturday and even that's a stretch, sorry for being difficult :(
2387 days 13 hours ago
bambinoswag
(Anytime Saturday I could make work if necessary)
2387 days 13 hours ago
GentlemanG
The Red Boat has decided that unfortunately Friday doesn’t work for our whole team to be there.

If Sunday isn’t a problem with the host or the other team, we’d like to bring that into consideration if possible.
2387 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
I never host LIVE events on Sunday as that is my busiest day. The 3 days I provided are the options unless EVERYONE wants to move it
2387 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I can do Saturday personally
Either Friday or Saturday are the options for me
2387 days 12 hours ago
GentlemanG
Saturday.
2387 days 12 hours ago
Christian_
No thanks to Sunday please

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!