This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Face Off 9

Topic » Face Off 9

2398 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
I have received all submissions.

I am just grading them then results will be posted very soon.
2398 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
I now have the results.
2398 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
*looks up at my podium in the second row, 5th from the right*
2398 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
The order I received lists was:

Chandlerp1996
Christian_
awwsum11

The scores were:

Chandlerp1996 sent a list of 9 words that were all valid.  He used 98 letters.  His final score was a score of 107.

Christian_ sent a list of 67 words, however he used 1 more of the following letters (H, L) than he had and thus the longest word in his list for each overused letter counts as negative points meaning he had 65 valid words using 202 letters.  The 2 negative words were 4 letters each.  Thus, his final score was a score of 257.

awwsum11 sent a list of 70 words, however he used 1 more of the following letters (I, L) and 2 more of the following letters (A, T) than he had and thus the longest words in his list for each overused letter counts as negative points meaning he had 64 valid words using 179 letters.  He had a 15 point penalty coming into this Face Off.  The 6 negative words used a total of 20 letters which are negative.  Thus, his final score was a score of 202.

So Final scores were:

257 - Christian_
202 - awwsum11
107 - Chandlerp1996

That means, Congratulations Christian_ you win this Face Off.  Christian_, as the winner of the Face Off, you will have the ability to STEAL a Challenge Key from a current keyholder.  Stay online as we will do the key steal in a moment.

To awwsum11 and Chandlerp1996, you have lost the Face Off and will now face the High Council Court where 1 of you will be eliminated.  I will send you and all the voters more info in a few minutes.
2398 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
*collapses, cries, and hugs in spanish, greek, and italian respectively*
2398 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Christian_, you now have the power to STEAL a Challenge Key from any current keyholder.  So you will be stealing a Challenge Key from any of the four players who currently hold a Challenge Key.

Before you make your decision, the current holders of Challenge Keys may now make a short plea why their key should not be stolen.  They have 10 minutes to do so.

After those 10 minutes, Christian_ you will have to make your announcement here on whose key you will STEAL then who you will be giving that extra key to.
2398 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
It has now been 10 minutes.

Christian_ it is now time for your decision.

Please post the name of the player whose Challenge Key you will be STEALING as well as the reason why you are stealing their key.
2398 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
Okay coming into this decision, I had several options, each of which had its own unique pros and cons. However, I have to think long-term, and I don't want to repeat Cutthroat where I'm eliminated one round before the end and come so close to the finals, yet so far. I just have to make the choice that is best for me, and I love this person from the bottom of my heart and I wish it didn't have to come to this, but Chase I'm going to be stealing your key. I wish things had turned out differently for us. I wish I hadn't made so many mistakes this season that led us to being in the minority. I'm running out of lives to make mistakes, and I just can't do it anymore, and tragically, that means I have to do something I thought I wouldn't ever have to do in this game. I love you and I hope you can forgive me.
2398 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
With that, bambinoswag you have lost your Key and now re-join the rest of the players who will need to fight to earn a key.
2398 days 15 hours ago
semajdude
oop well ty christian gratz

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!