This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Face Off 7

Topic » Face Off 7

2404 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
nick9811 has solved the phrase and escaped the Maze

That means, Congratulations nick9811 you win this Face Off.  nick9811, as the winner of the Face Off, you will have the ability to STEAL a Challenge Key from a current keyholder.  Stay online as we will do the key steal in a moment.

To FrenchMaid and GentlemanG, you have lost the Face Off and will now face the High Council Court where 1 of you will be eliminated.  I will send you and all the voters more info in a few minutes.
2404 days 6 hours ago
nick9811
Holy fucking shit YES
2404 days 6 hours ago
GentlemanG
I'm bald
2404 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
nick9811, you now have the power to STEAL a Challenge Key from any current keyholder.  So you will be stealing a Challenge Key from any of the four players who currently hold a Challenge Key.

Before you make your decision, the current holders of Challenge Keys may now make a short plea why their key should not be stolen.  They have 10 minutes to do so.

After those 10 minutes, nick9811 you will have to make your announcement here on whose key you will STEAL then who you will be giving that extra key to.
2404 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Final Maze:

https://imgur.com/a/xI0mZ

Numbers are keys
S is the starting point
f and g are where FrenchMaid and GentlemanG were when the Face Off ended
2404 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Okay well first off congrats on winning the Face-off, and I'd really like it if you didn't take my key but seeing as I was part of the group that voted you in I'd understand if you did. Best of luck in your decision!
2404 days 6 hours ago
GentlemanG
LMAO I LEGIT HAD TO GO ALL THE WAY AROUND LMAOOOO
2404 days 6 hours ago
bambinoswag
I would totally appreciate it if you would give my key & I more chance to bond <3 so I made an acrostic thing for you.

Nice
I love you
Cunning (for winning the maze)
Kool

:)
2404 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
It has now been 10 minutes.

nick9811 it is now time for your decision.

Please post the name of the player whose Challenge Key you will be STEALING as well as the reason why you are stealing their key.
2404 days 6 hours ago
nick9811
Alright well
2404 days 6 hours ago
nick9811
Christian I will be stealing your key. You, along with lalisa, were the most vocal about me flipping sides in this game. Personally it felt as if I was being threatened to flip, which i didn't like. I'm sure you'll probably get another key but until then, this ones mine
2404 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
With that, Christian_ you have lost your Key and now re-join the rest of the players who will need to fight to earn a key.
2404 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Interestinggggggg
2404 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
YES TAKE CHRISTIAN_'S KEY

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!