This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

High Council Court

Topic » High Council Court

2399 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
The location of where players will face judgment from the High Council and Elimination Ceremonies are held.
2396 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
After the 1st Face Off, the 2 who lost will now face judgment from the High Council Court:

AlanDuncan and jojo7784

Both of you must now make a PUBLIC PLEA here saying why you believe you deserve to stay in the game and receive 1 of the 4 unclaimed Voting Keys.

You can make private pleas but the PUBLIC PLEA is REQUIRED.  If you do not post a public plea by the deadline you will be penalized 2 votes meaning there will be 2 votes AUTOMATICALLY cast against you.
2396 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
To the remaining 21 players, you will now cast a vote to eliminate one of the 2 eligible players.

When you vote, you MUST mail me 2 things:

1. The name of the person you want to eliminate
2. A reason why you are eliminating them that WILL be PUBLICLY REVEALED.

Votes will ONLY COUNT if you send both of those items.

You will have until TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 9:30 pm est.

You are allowed to change your vote/reason after you send it as long as it is before the deadline.

As the winner of the Face Off, mysterygame2, your vote will ONLY be revealed and count in the event of a tie.

Good luck.
2396 days 6 hours ago
jojo7784
So um hi Everyone. I would really appreciate if everyone would vote to keep me because honestly I fought very hard in this face off and to lose by 1 second and then be voted off right after it would be very sucky to be honest. I know some people here may have issues with me but please just give me a shot to stay in the game. If you vote to keep me let me know but if you dont no hard feelings just please be honest with me :)

Thanks!
2396 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
If players do not vote by the deadline they will be penalized with the following:

1. A penalty in the next Face Off they participate in.
2. One penalty vote against them the next time they face a High Council Court vote
2396 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
So clearly from the first vote, there were two main sides. Within those sides there are sides. Within the side, I voted for I am in the minority. The majority of the people I voted with are voting me out. Why...*looks at the people who sent me in* would I make sense for you to vote someone out who is already in the minority of the alliance.

Jojo is very popular in the cast but her loyalties will always lie to the clique she joined with. I love her but do the smart thing and vote out someone in a massive alliance over someone who has little connection to the game as is down to flip.

Play smart.

Thanks hookers.
2396 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Both players have officially made their pleas.
2396 days 6 hours ago
jojo7784
"The majority of the people I voted with are voting me out."

thats funny, a few of them hate me and i dont have most of them on skype LMAO....
2396 days 6 hours ago
jojo7784
"Jojo is very popular in the cast but her loyalties will always lie to the clique she joined with."

I literally joined with 1 person aka Ray, what are these lies....
2396 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
To clarify

BOTH YOUR VOTE AND YOUR REASON will be PUBLICLY REVEALED
2395 days 23 hours ago
awwsum11
*walks up and onto the podium in the 2nd row, 5th from the right*
2395 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment.
2395 days 6 hours ago
semajdude
i am here gl jojo and alan
2395 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
*walks up and sits on seat on the 3rd row, 2nd from the left*
2395 days 6 hours ago
GentlemanG
Jojo and Alan

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a1894118a9b3d04de51d6d8f20f35cf6/tumblr_nsgyr4z3K01uylq75o1_500.gif
2395 days 6 hours ago
FrenchMaid
https://j.gifs.com/xGBlEB.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!