This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

High Council Court

Topic » High Council Court

2401 days 14 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://68.media.tumblr.com/f3546a22c0bbb12b7370a19f7e503bbe/tumblr_ots2svxLKk1ururh9o1_540.gif
2401 days 14 hours ago
Lalisa
https://68.media.tumblr.com/acc34e404d85b84f92461f72b1df1561/tumblr_inline_ovvwdzpzTg1rvjj25_540.gif
2401 days 11 hours ago
MoooHades
Okay, sorry everyone I was at work =[ rip lalisa/nolan <3

Uhm so I'm taking jman's key, it's what lalisa deserves and we just don't get along. I'll be keeping the voting key and my challenge key can go to Kevin! Hope you do your best with it! :)
2401 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
With that, jman96 you have lost your Key and now re-join the rest of the players who will need to fight to earn a key.

Since MoooHades has 2 Keys he cannot keep both and has chosen to give the extra Challenge Key to kevin121302.
2401 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
With that said, we now move onto Round 7.

We will start Round 7 with the very next Face Off Vote.

You now have under 24 hours to mail me your Face Off Vote.

For this vote you will vote for ANY THREE PLAYERS you wish to participate in the very 1st Face Off.  You are allowed to vote for yourself.  A vote is only deemed valid if you vote for THREE PEOPLE.  Your votes WILL be PUBLICLY REVEALED as in I will reveal who voted for who.  You are allowed to change your votes as frequently as you wish but whatever is the most recent vote I receive when the deadline hits is what is official.

Majority rules.  In the event of a tie, the rules state what the tiebreaker process is.

You have until 10 pm est TOMORROW (Friday) to mail me your Face Off Vote.  If you do not vote the penalty stated in this thread will be implemented.

KEEP IN MIND from this point forward when a player earns a key, they must STEAL ONE from a current keyholder as all keys are now in circulation.

Good luck.
2401 days 2 hours ago
GentlemanG
LMAO sad. another obvious attempt to get someone to vote with y'all
2399 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
After the 7th Face Off, the 2 who lost will now face judgment from the High Council Court:

FrenchMaid and GentlemanG

Both of you must now make a PUBLIC PLEA here saying why you believe you deserve to stay in the game and earn the right to STEAL 1 of the 4 Voting Keys.

You can make private pleas but the PUBLIC PLEA is REQUIRED.  If you do not post a public plea by the deadline you will be penalized 2 votes meaning there will be 2 votes AUTOMATICALLY cast against you.
2399 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
To the remaining 13 players, you will now cast a vote to eliminate one of the 2 eligible players.

When you vote, you MUST mail me 2 things:

1. The name of the person you want to eliminate
2. A reason why you are eliminating them that WILL be PUBLICLY REVEALED.

Votes will ONLY COUNT if you send both of those items.

You will have until TOMORROW (Sunday) at 11 pm est.

You are allowed to change your vote/reason after you send it as long as it is before the deadline.

As the winner of the Face Off, nick9811, your vote will ONLY be revealed and count in the event of a tie.

Good luck.
2399 days 20 hours ago
GentlemanG
Hello, everyone

I would first like to start this off by thanking Alex (RShowFreak) for casting me, and all of you for making my first ever RSF season a memorable one.

Now on to the game, this is my first time here so I'm not quite sure what to write or what to say to convince you guys to keep me around, a little bit longer, but I'm gonna just go ahead and give it my best shot. This game has been one of the most emotional, stressful, and draining group games I've played on this site, to say the least. Regardless through all that I've loved every minute of it and the challenge it's been to even get this far. However, I truly have the upmost respect for this game and despite all of the ups and downs I've faced I would be so honored and grateful if you guys were to allow me to stay. I may have not been the nicest person, as I'm brutally honest and have been very straightforward and real with all of you, but I'd be vastly thankful if you guys were to give me the opportunity to come back in the game and finish playing it with you guys. You can take that as good thing or a bad thing, but I believe I'm someone who you'd have more fun rolling with than rolling against. If you guys want to talk about something with me or want me to clarify anything that will help impact your vote or decision, I'm just a message away. If not, I respect whatever decision is made tonight and I'll leave with my head held high. Good luck CJ, and to all of you with the decision you have to make. No regrets, just choices.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/3fb9d5d59f98f902f4ab16a6bc7ee400/tumblr_n5edhsIdXD1tuj79zo6_250.gif
2399 days 18 hours ago
FrenchMaid
I’ll post my plea later im at work atm
2399 days 13 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Hey guys I just wanna say it has been a fun season filled with drama and competitive strategy. I don't want to bore you guys so I'm just going to keep it short and sweet. Ray don't take any of this personally, I'm fighting for my life in this game and odds are against me in this round.

Keeping me over Ray will help you guys. Ray is a very good competitor and has a lot of strong allies in this game. He will definitely make finals and will be a force to reckon with. Me, i have not gave my all in this game and i don't plan on doing so if I'm saved by the vote. I'm an easy target to just snatch my key from and if i somehow make it to the finals, I will most definitely not be as big of a threat as Ray. In the future taking my key compared to taking ray's key will leave you no blood on your hands because I'm really a non-factor in this game. Ray has influence however and taking his key can cause a lot of people to turn on you, whether it is in competitions or in the jury vote.

Please PM me if you want to talk to me personally and see if we can set something up or clarify on some things. I really do appreciate it and thank you guys! GL Ray!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/27aeb1014fa12e08ccbf45982743e909/tumblr_or5ofxpwOu1vtcml7o2_400.gif
2399 days 12 hours ago
GentlemanG
No hard feelings at all. Totally understand you have to try and save yourself as well.

However, I do think people are giving me more credit than I deserve, I've been playing a pretty bad game in my opinion, I would not win in a jury vote as I've fought with so many people in the Skype chat and have been brutally honest which truly hasn't been that good for my game. People have gotten their feelings hurt too easily, but I'm just an honest person. Also, if I had that much influence over people I wouldn't be in the vote right now LOL. And it's clear you're on one side and I'm on another so either way our allies will defend us? But good luck CJ <3
2398 days 23 hours ago
FrenchMaid
I like to believe you would win a lot of jury votes, just because how passionate you were in this game. While you did have a lot of fights with people who are eliminated already, they still viewed you as a the ring leader and any non-bitter jury would see how influential that is in this type of game. And I believe this will be a non-bitter jury for sure. ESPECIALLY since you played hard since day 1 and showed no sign of backing down. That's really commendable attribute in the jury.

And you're in this vote because nick didnt vote (either not on time, or not at all, don't know the situation). In which you then said that we (as in me and yourself Ray) deserve to stay in this game since we did vote and Nick did not. So pretty much you implied you wanted Nick gone, since he's the only other option to go home this round. I would NEVER say that about an alliance member if it was the other way around (2 from my side, 1 from the other side that I respect).I would fully want myself and my alliance member saved at all cost. So to see that Ray preferred to that I stay over you Nick says wonders. Especially since it was over you not voting in time, which is such a minor thing to get annoyed over with an alliance member and it would have numerically never resulted to all three people coming from your side to go into the face off. 

Nick I hope you really consider who you eliminate in the event of a tie (Which will 99.9% happen). At least you know where I stand in this game. Ray made it clear in the RSF Skype chat that he thinks that I should stay over you.
2398 days 23 hours ago
FrenchMaid
I know you don't use Skype a lot  so here are the evidence.

In the MAIN chat (aka literally where everyone that has Skype can see, including your alliance members) Hurricane = Ray. CJ//Frenchmaid = me:

On 9/23/17, at 11:24 AM, CJ//Frenchmaid wrote:
> just triple eliminate us tbh

On 9/23/17, at 11:24 AM, Rodrigo Severino wrote:
> yup i think so

On 9/23/17, at 11:24 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> um cj

> nty

> jk

> :*

> we both deserve to stay

> whos both

> you and nick

> me & you

> or you and me

> ugh iconic

On 9/23/17, at 11:25 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> cuz nick didn’t vote

On 9/23/17, at 11:25 AM, CJ//Frenchmaid wrote:
> TRUE
2398 days 23 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Now here's our full private conversation, which Ray initiated:

> um
> would u save me
> if u won

> in a tie lmao

> yeah if you agree to save me in a tie

> like your alliance prob won’t want that

> honestly
> we have to play our own games
> our alliances wont like that

On 9/23/17, at 11:26 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> but we both deserve to stay

On 9/23/17, at 11:26 AM, CJ//Frenchmaid wrote:
> i’ll save you if you promised to save me

> i do
> i promise
> 100%
> and ive never lied
> to you

> this game

> ok i promise 100%

> thats all i have

> i never have it

> my word

> *either
> I’m not throwing this comp tho

> and you better not either

> ik ur 1 of 2 ppl
> i have on skype
> from that other side
> i can’t stand the rest of them
> idk why i even voted u
> no i won’t

On 9/23/17, at 11:27 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> im going for it

On 9/23/17, at 11:27 AM, CJ//Frenchmaid wrote:
> i mean i get it we’re on opposite sides

On 9/23/17, at 11:27 AM, CJ//Frenchmaid wrote:
> like i don’t feel bad about the vote

On 9/23/17, at 11:27 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> that doesn’t mean we can’t work together
> taking each other out
> only helps our alliance
> not us
> like im not one to talk cuz im not sure about ur dynamics over
> there
> but im pretty sure they’re just a ltitle bit closer with each other
> than they are with you
> so they can’t rlly be mad at you

On 9/23/17, at 11:28 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> for playing for yourself

On 9/23/17, at 11:28 AM, CJ//Frenchmaid wrote:
> i mean like yeah they are prob closes with each other
> but they include me in decisions

> I’m just not as active as i like to be

On 9/23/17, at 11:28 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> mhm

> and going back to my thought process

On 9/23/17, at 11:29 AM, CJ//Frenchmaid wrote:
> like I’m not mad at you voting for me

On 9/23/17, at 11:29 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> i didn’t talk to you yesterday
> so i totally get it

> why you’d vote me

> but i will be if we agree to save each other in the event of the tie andyour alliance convinces you to evict me
> yeah it was just a game move to vote you

> nothing personal

> yeah no i will save u
> i don’t go back on my word
> that’s why they never come to me to flip
> bc they know ill tell them straight to their face
> im not
> but a compromise like this i can do
> b/c its getting down to the point where keys are the only thing that matter to get to the end

On 9/23/17, at 11:30 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> having votes to send ppl in the face off isn’t really important anymore

On 9/23/17, at 11:30 AM, CJ//Frenchmaid wrote:
> right

On 9/23/17, at 11:30 AM, CJ//Frenchmaid wrote:
> i think this is the last round before the final round to get keys tbh

On 9/23/17, at 11:31 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> is the next round
> possibly the last round?
> or the pentulimate

On 9/23/17, at 11:31 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> or w.e

On 9/23/17, at 11:32 AM, CJ//Frenchmaid wrote:
> like the last round to get keys or else your auto eliminated

On 9/23/17, at 11:32 AM, CJ//Frenchmaid wrote:
> before finals start

On 9/23/17, at 11:32 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> ahhh i see
> but yeah…like its just annoying ppl don’t know how to vote
> niether of us deserve to go
> but im with you
> on it not being endurance
> i don’t wanna have to stay up all day

On 9/23/17, at 11:34 AM, Hurricane wrote:
> ill cry if it is

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!