This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #12

Topic » Eviction #12

1196 days 6 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Mike has won the final Head of Household of the season
1196 days 6 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Mike, please post your decision on who you are evicting in this forum when you are ready!
1196 days 6 hours ago
mikec51
Alright, so I have never won a group game before, in fact, i've never made it beyond 3rd boot so being in this position I really want to increase my chances as much as possible. I feel I am in the position of Cody Calafiore and I can either make the BB16 decision or the BB22 decision....in the end, I need to learn from past player's mistakes and make the decision I feel increases my chances to win the most. I really fucking hate doing this after all you did for me in this game... You know we're tight, and I know if the tables were turned you wouldn't do this because you are an extremely loyal person but based on what I've been hearing, your game is much more respected than mine. As a fellow gamebot, I think you will understand and respect that I sadly have to evict you Will I am so sorry :(
1196 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Nods.
1196 days 6 hours ago
mikec51
I love you Will :( you played an amazing game i would have 0 chance against you

open group

V & S Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!