This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E09] "Touch"

Topic » [S3E09] "Touch"

3182 days 22 hours ago
awesome2210
Last time on “Witch”...

The chaos at Tinley University seemed to get worse as tensions rose and mysterious events played out. Any possible trust between Alistair and Lindsay faded as the pair got into a huge argument over the effects of the crystal, which continued to go haywire as a sort of warning of a huge danger to come. In the end, Lindsay, fed up of having to fight with everyone, decided to give Alistair the crystal to look after. Afterwards, a bonfire was held off school grounds to celebrate the start of the second semester. However, a mysterious figure made herself known by appearing to the witches to give them an eery message -- either surrender a particular magical item, or be killed. Determined to save themselves, all of the witches scrambled in order to find this item, with the majority of fingers pointing to Lindsay, thanks to Mercy letting it be known that Lindsay has a powerful crystal. Before matters could get worse, Lindsay confessed to Annabeth, Daniele, and Heath about the crystal and the woman’s true intentions: to obtain the crystal in order to gain enough power to take hold of the world. Meanwhile, the mystery woman, revealed to be a woman named Cornelia, had her own agenda. With the help of Mercy, the two brought a sacrifice, Jase, in order to help them further their plans. Following a ritual that included the burning of Jase, Cornelia discovered which person was holding the crystal. With both teams gaining more and more knowledge, how will this situation play out?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[NEED TO KNOW]

It is January 22nd.
Jase’s disappearance has spread throughout the school. Nobody knows what has happened to him, so for now he is reported as missing.
The Winter Formal Dance is coming up. It’s a school tradition, so it is customary for everyone to go.
Everyone is a college freshman.
If you are a witch or a hunter, do not go spreading it around. You may only tell if you have asked me and I have given you the OK.
If I need you to do something for the storyline, I will mail you. Otherwise, don’t do anything TOO drastic. If you are unsure if something is too drastic, mail me for approval.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ROOMMATES]

Females:
1) Lindsay + Daniele
2) Tamar +  Seraphina
3) Jayne + Dakota
4) Ashley + Annabeth
5) Isabella + Tsubaki
6) Mercy + Julie
7) Piper + Amber
8) Tamara + Kristin

Males:
1) Heath + CJ
2) Mason + TK
3) Martin + Cameron
4) Jayden + Kyle
5) Jonathan + Brian
6) Addrian
7) Teddy + Josiah
8) Tyler + Timothy
9) Mattin
10) Ryan

[EVENTS]

The Winter Formal will be Sunday evening.
Other events may be announced at a later time.
3182 days 22 hours ago
awesome2210
(NOTE: You cannot change roommates without asking me first. I was told that people were changing roommates so if you were one of these people, I'm gonna have to reverse it.)
3182 days 22 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
(Are we allowed to start posting?)
3182 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
-takes a deep breath, bringing my hair back-
3182 days 22 hours ago
awesome2210
(yes you can)
3182 days 22 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
*Tamar is washing her clothes in the laundry room*
3182 days 22 hours ago
Hudspith
*rolls over and looks at the alarm clock*

nope i cant human today
3182 days 22 hours ago
DanieleD
*walks out of the bathroom into the main part of mine and Lindsey's dorm room, finished getting ready*
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=168531779
3182 days 22 hours ago
pilatesgrl
*Flips through a book in the common room*
^Who is that.. what?^
*Flips back a page*
3182 days 22 hours ago
KingGeek
*flips through pages of my spell book, sitting on my bed*
3182 days 22 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
*Tamar finished her laundry and returns to her dorm*
3182 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
-stands up, and walks out of my room-
-looks around the campus0
3182 days 22 hours ago
rhysarnie14
*Arrives*
*Walks to his class room and starts marking work*
3182 days 22 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
*goes to English class*
3182 days 22 hours ago
rhysarnie14
*Looks at Tamar*

Morning.. Your nice and early
3182 days 22 hours ago
pilatesgrl
*Groans and puts the book down on the coffee table and makes a note in a notebook*
^Fuck this, he knows imam witch. Might as well rub it in^

*Leans back in the armchair and watches the clock*

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!