This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

1634 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Congratulations to ANDY, BRIAN, and JAY. From this point on, you are guaranteed some sort of cash prize, and you all have played very hard to get here as well.

What I need from all three of you before we proceed is
1) a time (in EST) where you will be able to compete in the finale. Make sure to only state a time you KNOW you will be around for, I don’t want to rob someone of their money.
2) Your preferred method of Payment, as well as the username or email I will be sending it to.

If you want to send any final confessionals or anything you may do that as well.
1634 days 15 hours ago
amf7410
Monday and Tuesday:
anywhere from 7-10 EST

Wednesday no bueno
1634 days 15 hours ago
cfff
cant do tuesday night, wednesday or Friday!

all day tomorrow, thursday night but after 10, this week is a little hectic
1634 days 5 hours ago
Peterparker16
I can't do Monday, I'm good with Tuesday any time and Friday anytime. I have a job interview today.
1634 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
Well this is a predicament
1631 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Challenge Thursday @ 10 PM est
1630 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Alright, so we're stalling a bit just so Brian has a chance to get home but it's time.
1630 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Here's how it'll work.
1630 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
The final challenge is called.... BLAST FROM THE PAST.

I have posted a thread with each players name. ON MY GO, The players will start by reciting every player eliminated this season in reverse order in their respective thread. Meaning you will start with whoever the last person was to be voided, and end with the first person to be voided. PEOPLE WHO QUIT DO NOT COUNT. DO NOT INCLUDE THEM. The names must be posted one at a time. As soon as you feel you’ve successfully done this, you will post TIME. If correct, I will privately message ON TENGAGED a puzzle with rotating pieces. So you know, you must click the piece first, and then hit the left or right keys to rotate it. If incorrect, I will post TRY AGAIN in your thread and you must restart your chain from the beginning.

As soon as the players are finished with the puzzle, they must send the screenshot to me privately. I’d recommend doing it through Skype as I’ll get the message instantly vs me having to refresh on tengaged.. IT MUST INCLUDE YOUR PROFILE, THE SAME WAY THE FIRST CHALLENGE DID. https://imgur.com/kxTVsf8.png if you need a refresher.

The first person to finish the puzzle correctly will be given the option of two trivia prompts based on this season. Once they choose 1 or 2, I will post their given prompt in this thread. The second player to finish their puzzle correctly automatically gets the leftover prompt. With there being three players and two choices, whoever does the first two parts the slowest will automatically be VOIDED and ineligible to play for the final part, meaning they will get 3rd place. Once you post I will tell you if you are right or HOW MANY are wrong. I will not say which ones are. ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE WHO QUIT DO NOT COUNT. USE YOUR CHAIN FROM THE FIRST PART OF THIS CHALLENGE IF YOU NEED HELP REMEMBERING PEOPLE.

The first player to respond IN THIS THREAD with the correct answers to their prompt will win this season of I Love Money.
1630 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Once all three players have given their signal I will unlock the group and begin the challenge.
1630 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
GO
1630 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Every person in the final challenge will only be used once. It will be one of the 14 in your chain.
1630 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
*smashes Jay's mf check void* Unfortunately, Jay has not completed the first two parts quickly enough to advance. His journey ends here.
1630 days 19 hours ago
Gilsgirl
So exciting
1630 days 19 hours ago
amf7410
1. Omar
2. Bryan
3. Giraffez
4. Drew
5. Clara Janine
6. Kelly
7. Annette
8. Lee
9. Jake
10. Noah
11) Ivy
12) Adam
13) Tyler
14) Logan
1630 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Andy has TWO wrong.

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!