This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Void Ceremony 13

Topic » Void Ceremony 13

1659 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome to the twelfth check voiding ceremony. Jake, as Paymaster you will decide between BRIAN, JAY, and OMAR to become the next player who's check gets voided from the game.

Jake, you will have until 9 PM EST to make a decision on who you want to void. This gives you time to talk to the three in the box. You may send me a decision privately or post it live here, but if you want to post it please alert me so I can be aware.

Please refer here https://tengaged.com/group/2569-i-love-money/forum/topic/22937059 to see the format.

Send confessionals or don’t.

EVERYONE, PLEASE SEND ME A GOOD TIME (IN EST) THAT YOU CAN BE ON. ID LIKE THE NEXT CHALLENGE TO BE LIVE IF POSSIBLE.

Good luck.
1658 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hell everyone, I am the Paymaster and we're getting down to the end, this is hard.
1658 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
This first check is easy. It's no secret to anyone that we're friends, we've been together since the beginning of this game.

Brian, come get your check. You're safe.
1658 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
Down to Omar and Jay...and I could go either way.

Omar, we have been working together for quite a while in this game and from what I know you have been loyal to me through everything, but I also know that you're loyal to Andy and Brian. It makes me worried. You also volunteered to go into the vault, which rubs me the wrong way.

Jay, we have not been working together. We haven't spoken much at all and I am not sure what you would do if you were to win a challenge right now when the numbers are limited. You've voted against me a few times and that's concerning.

At the end of the day, I have to do what I think is the right thing to do. Jay, we haven't been together, but you have been a fighter. You're the underdog, but you haven't given up. Omar, you volunteered to go into the vault. Never volunteer for execution. It really rubbed me the wrong way, it came off as cocky, and I didn't like it. I have nothing against you as a person, but I didn't like that you did this.

Jay, please come get your check.

Omar, I have chosen to void your check. Never volunteer for elimination.
1658 days 19 hours ago
5651Omar
In all honesty, I know I got VOIDED because you were threatened by me over Jay. I don’t need to hear a bullshit reason. Lol. We all signed up to play a game, and I knew this was coming.

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!