This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 14

Topic » Challenge 14

1662 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
woo Chile the ghetto
1662 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Please welcome... ANNETTE, GIRAFFEZ, NOAH, ADAM, BRYAN, and CLARA JANINE back into the group.
1662 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
They are our jury and will have a say in who advances to the final four of this season.
1662 days 7 hours ago
5651Omar
Loves our jury.
1662 days 7 hours ago
Lemjam6
LOL hello!
1662 days 7 hours ago
mahogany
oh REALLY
1662 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
The challenge today is called THE ROAST OF I LOVE MONEY. The remaining players will be tasked with roasting the eliminated players that made the merge (except for any quitters). The roasted players will then rank their roasters, from 1 to 10(best). The player with the highest overall score will win, giving them Paymaster.  In the event of a tie, Ivy will vote on her favorite out of the tied players.

For the roasters, my advice to just get one good zing on each of the 6 players.

For the jury, you are advised to vote however you feel. If you think it wasn’t funny, you can give it a 1. If you want to try and give someone Paymaster because you like them, you may give them a 10. The only requirement is that you have to wait for everyone to post their roasts IN THIS THREAD before scoring. And remember, you will only vote on how each player did on YOUR individual roast.
1662 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
And of course if you don’t want to seriously do this do whatever you feel. This was supposed to be a fun challenge but since it’s not a fun season I don’t really care if you say “lmao” for every answer. Please make sure to make it known which roast is for which player.
1662 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
And yes once again they will be voting for Paymaster. The jury in ILM robbed Megan so they won’t be picking who gets eliminated (but again you choose the criteria so if one of the players in the game cuts a nice deal with the jury for their votes then that’s allowed)
1662 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
You have until 9 pm EST to post your roasts here
1662 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Tomorrow that is
1662 days 7 hours ago
mahogany
kiss my ass amf
1662 days 6 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
I wanna be roasted!!! I was to psycho of the season :(
1662 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
If you think it'll get you bonus points with Ivy, you can roast her too.
1661 days 23 hours ago
Peterparker16
Clara what was the worst part of your game?
Yea I can't tell either, all you did was fuck yourself over the whole time.
1661 days 22 hours ago
Peterparker16
Idrc if it wasn't funny just wanted to roast Clara

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!