This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 7

Topic » Challenge 7

1651 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Before we get to today鈥檚 challenge, it鈥檚 time to vote for the next two team captains. You will have until noon EST tomorrow to vote for someone on your team to become Paymaster. Sooner the better though. You can not vote for Andy, Bryan, Gabriel, Giraffez, Jake, or Jay as they鈥檝e already become Paymaster or Team Captain once in this new round. And keep in mind that everything is not as it seems for this round 馃憖

The winning teams captain will become Paymaster, while the losing teams captain is automatically in the box.

Just a reminder, if there is a tie between captains, chatzy will decide who gets it.
1651 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Andy,  Brian, Gabriel, Jay, and Omar have voted for Brian to be Captain.

Ivy voted for herself, but defaulted while Adam, Bryan, Clara Janine, and Jake voted Adam.
1651 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
So... now to reveal what's different for this round.

Brian and Adam will be captains... of the opposing team.

For one round only, you two will swap teams. Meaning that if Brian wins, he will void a player from NuGold. If Adam wins, he will void a player from NuGreen.
1651 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
And of course that means that if Brian loses, he will vote in the NuGreen vault. If Adam loses, he will vote in the NuGold vault.
1651 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Now that that's done, lets move onto the challenge.
1651 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Today's challenge is called CHEAP SKATES. Both teams will have 24 hours to scour the internet looking for things on my grocery list. The goal is to find the cheapest deal you can for each listed item.

Example: If I want some mouthwash...
Drew could send me this link https://www.amazon.com/Listerine-Anticavity-Mouthwash-Fluoride-Packaging/dp/B00495Q5OW/ref=zg_bs_3778161_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=N775FQFYWQ0FBTJXYC8P

While Tyler could send me this link https://www.amazon.com/ACT-Anti-Cavity-Bubblegum-Childrens-Mouthwash/dp/B000YJU21O/ref=zg_bs_3778161_9?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=N775FQFYWQ0FBTJXYC8P

Tyler found the cheaper item, which is the goal.

The team with the LOWEST amount of money spent this round will win immunity and their captain will become Paymaster.

There will only be ONE list sent by each team's respective captain.
1651 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
So just to clarify, the teams will deliberate and find low priced items for their respective Team Captain to send to me. Make sure you're sending to your temporary team mate, unless you want to help your former one win ;)

You may send it on Tengaged or skype but you may only submit ONCE. If you edit your post on skype it will disqualify your team from this challenge.

If there are no questions I will post the list and you may begin.
1651 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Once again, the only people who need to send me a list are ADAM and BRIAN.
1651 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
sorry i have to renumber all these cause for some reason it didnt copy
1651 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Here are the items

1) Roller Skates
2) Toothpaste
3) Knife Set (must be more than one)
4) Lawn Chair
5) 43 inch Television
6) One (1) Pumpkin
7) Blanket
8) Dental Floss
9) One Dozen Roses
10) Fedora
11) Quart ofOrange Juice
12) One (1) Eggplant
13) Trumpet
14) Flour Tortilla Pack (must be more than one in the pack)
15) 12 pack of batteries
16) Dog Treat
17) Aquarium Pebbles
18) Eyeshadow
19) Duct tape
20) Beard oil
21) Bar soap
22) Analog clock
23) Digital clock
24) Fire extinguisher
25) Picture frame
26) Vase
27) Silicone based lubricant
28) Condoms
29) Scissors
30) Pajama pants
31) 2 Liter Coca- Cola Bottle
32) Brown Rice
33) Pearl necklace
34) Polaroid camera
35) Blender
36) Bowtie
37) 2 pack of lightbulbs
38) Toilet bowl
39) 1000 count box of toothpicks
40) 1 Gallon of Liquid Soap
41) Shoelaces
42) Futon
43) 12 pack of beer
44) Quart of paint
45) Pinata
1651 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
All money will be counted in USD. If you use a non American dollar currency, it will be put through a currency exchange to determine it's worth in USD.
1649 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Whew I think it鈥檚 finally done.
1649 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
First team is Brian with NuGreen.

He spent.....$482.38 at the register before tax.

If Adam is even a penny below then he wins Paymaster and NuGold ends their losing streak
1649 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Adam spent...
$273.84 Before tax!

With some key craigslist finds, Adam has won Paymaster! NuGold team wins! My wallet thanks  you!
1649 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Brian, unfortunately your check is now in the box.

Next thread up in a second
1649 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
I totally got that backwards didn鈥檛 I

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!