This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Update(March 2018)

Topic » Update(March 2018)

2234 days 6 hours ago
Cmack311
Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great 2018 so far.

Just thought i'd give a bit of a life update since it's been almost a year since I was actively on Tengaged.

I just turned 24 a few days ago, and i'm less than 8 weeks away from finishing up with college finally!

Life is moving pretty quick these days, and it's crazy that after struggling for years to log out of this site, I finally did it and have zero thoughts of making a return to hosting.

I was hosting some Skype games over the fall/winter, which went really well...but due to life taking over once again, I have at least for the time being put that on hiatus.

In terms of the Cmack's Survivor rankings, I hope to get back to some of those hopefully over the summer because I really want to rank my favorite moments/winners, etc.

As always, if you guys ever want to reach me, you can contact me via Skype (@Cmack311), I don't really log on there much anymore but I check it at least once a week to see if i've been kicked out of chats yet for my inactivity.

Again, I hope you all have had a great year and I look forward to getting those rankings posted in the next few months.

Thanks!
-Carl
2232 days 4 hours ago
Chastain
Hey Carl! I miss you! Hope you're doing great❤
2232 days 4 hours ago
Ilikebugs
me too

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!