This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Farewell

Topic » Farewell

2510 days 17 hours ago
Cmack311
3rd times the charm? 7 years ago I joined this site when I was 16 years old and I didn’t know what to expect. I remember joining my first casting game and being so excited to finally get to compete in a “Survivor/Big Brother” game with other people. It was during that game that I was first introduced to the idea of group games. They fascinated me and I immediately thought “I have to host one of these”.

If you told me all those years ago that I would spend the next 7 years hosting group games, I would have told you that you were insane and I would have said that I would be insane to spend 7 years on this site.

Let’s look at what we have accomplished during those 7 years on Tengaged. 50 Survivors, 7 Big Brothers, 2 Apprentices, 2 Whodunnits, 2 Amazing Races, and Cmack’s Last Man Standing. A grand total of 64 group games. One of the longest running group game series in the history of Tengaged. If there is one stat I am proud of, “one of the longest-running” is definitely it, even though there were some breaks in between.

2 years ago, I logged back onto this site for a few reasons. I was dealing with a lot in my real life, struggling with depression, struggling with a terminally ill parent, just struggling in life. This site, despite all the negativity you see most days was always a good thing for me. I could log on and talk to people that were there to listen to me and would just be there for me. I cannot thank those few people enough for that, and they know who they are.

After I started Gen 3, I knew it was going to be my last ride on Tengaged. I knew I had to end it with a 20-season run, culminating in a grand total of 50 Survivors. Today, I can say I did that. Only a handful of hosts on this site last as long and host as many games. I can honestly say it has been one heck of a ride from start to finish.

During my time here, I met so many people who I am proud to call my friends and acquaintances. But this is where it all ends for me on here. It started in July of 2010, when I was about to start my Junior year in High School. Right now, I am almost finished with college, earning my Bachelor’s Degree. Real life is finally taking over, and I am so ready to live it.

This time, it’s for real. This time, I am done. I have had such an amazing 7 years on this site, getting to know hundreds upon hundreds of different people. This is not a goodbye, but more of a “see you later”. I will be on from time to time, and those who have me on Skype will also be in contact with me.

If you are curious, I know a question i’ll probably get asked is “would you do it all over again?”. Every Tribal, every challenge, every controversy, every friendship, every moment...i’d do it all over again in a heartbeat. I have had such a blast getting to know so many of you on this site and beyond. I look forward to continuing those friendships for years to come. But right now, I am laying my torch down.

-Cmack311
2510 days 17 hours ago
hinata0014
thank god
2510 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Bye Carl

Best of luck in everything
2510 days 17 hours ago
Missalice3
Aw ; - ; <3 This game is so going to always have a place in my heart, and thank you for letting me be apart of it. Ily <3
2510 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
<3
2510 days 17 hours ago
jman96
Bye Carl. :(
2510 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Bye Carl
2510 days 17 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Bye Carl. It was fun roasting you in your chat, wasn't fun paying the consequences. Not many people can say they hosted over 60 games
2510 days 15 hours ago
jbmbb11
Bye Carl! Thanks for everything <3
2510 days 15 hours ago
titan24maniac
love you carl. i better see you in the survivor maryland comment sections still!!
2510 days 15 hours ago
Cmack311
^oh yeah
2510 days 12 hours ago
Chastain
Love you Carl and wish you all the best. Thanks for everything
2509 days 23 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Thank you carl for having an amazing group series. I have had astounishing experiences!

Love ya buddy!
2509 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
Everyone should remember I started this series by making fun of Carl in my series. Follow your dreams kids
2509 days 16 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
This series was so much fun, thank you for the memories and thank you for being a great friend.

#ThankYouCarl

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!