This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #23(Chaboga Mogo)

Topic » Tribal Council #23(Chaboga..

2495 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
'Chaboga Mogo Enters'

'Alex G wears Immunity'

We'll now bring in the Jury: Brady, Erik, Mearl, Jayson, Austin E, Wyatt, Chris, and Jordan...voted out at the last Tribal Council

'Sits on stump'

Ok, so with just 5 of you left...not many options remain but tonight's vote could very well dictate how this game finishes.

QUESTIONS
Alex: How much did you need this immunity?
Andrew: You got a couple votes last time, think you will get some more tonight?
Austin: Last tribal, you said that it was a "Final 2". Do you think you can make it that far?
Christian: No immunity tonight. How vulnerable are you?
Rhys: You're the only person left that hasn't won immunity. Do you just not need it to survive?

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDOL AND YOU WANT TO PLAY IT, THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU CAN PLAY ONE, MAIL ME PRIOR TO THE VOTES BEING READ

VOTES DUE BY 5PM EST TUESDAY (I DO NOT ACCEPT VOTES OR CONFESSIONALS BY SKYPE, ONLY MAIL)
*NEXT CHALLENGE IS LIVE AT 6PM EST TUESDAY*
**SEND CONFESSIONALS/INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY TALK**
***My Skype is @Cmack311***
2495 days 7 hours ago
Spinner554
Austin: Last tribal, you said that it was a "Final 2". Do you think you can make it that far?

Probably not. But I'm going to die trying. There are some people who don't deserve it. Cheaters, some would say.
2495 days 7 hours ago
Snails
Alex: How much did you need this immunity?

A lot
2495 days ago
Christian_
Christian: No immunity tonight. How vulnerable are you?

I'm as vulnerable as everyone else minus Alex I guess lol? I mean I was hella lucky and won the two luck comps back to back, if that makes me a COMP BEAST then I can't really change that, like sorry I picked Box 4? 1/4 shot of going home means virtually everyone's name is going to pop up as a potential target, so I guess I gotta hope and pray I can be part of the 75% rather than the 25%!
2494 days 16 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Rhys: You're the only person left that hasn't won immunity. Do you just not need it to survive?

Weeeeell, when you can't attend immunities and when you do you perform a bit shite it becomes this self-fulfilling prophecy that you genuinely don't need them because I'm not threat to win them. When it comes to final 5 immunities are massive and so I can see people today and tomorrow voting purely on who can beat them in challenges.
2494 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
5/5 votes

I'll go tally the votes...
2494 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
'Returns with votes'

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2494 days 13 hours ago
Spinner554
About that Carl

*stands up*
2494 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
'Looks at Austin'
2494 days 13 hours ago
Snails
hahahah i knew it
2494 days 13 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
If this is more faking can we just stop it because we can't all play prank idols every day of the week
2494 days 13 hours ago
Spinner554
I didn't necessarily LIE about the legacy advantage, just changed a little detail. As much as I would love a souvenir, as Sarah said, I think it would serve me a little better if I used it now.

So that's what I'm going to do.

*hands the legacy advantage to Carl*
2494 days 13 hours ago
Snails
bitches i told you all
2494 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
This is the "Legacy Advantage", earned at the Auction

Any votes cast against Austin will not count
2494 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
I'll read the votes...
2494 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
1st vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Christian

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!