This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Way of The Shinobi: Part 1

Topic » The Way of The Shinobi: Part 1

875 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
~RP Will be Partly in Anime Gifs and Irl Gifs~

*Outside the Hokage’s office mid afternoon, a Shinobi with a mask is seen running toward the Hokages office barging in*

Shinobi: Lady Hokage the intelligence squad has found key memories from the Mist Ninja apprehended..

*The Hokage, Tsunade who blonde and is know for her medical prowess and relation to the first Hokage being his granddaughter . Her strength is unmatched and she is a notable healer*

https://c.tenor.com/0PLq3oHxXO4AAAAM/tsunade-senju-wondering.gif
*Tsunade looks up from a scroll and at the Anbu Black Ops infront of her*

Tsunade: Remove your mask please Keiji

~The Shinobi removes his mask revealing Keiji Yamanka who stands with a calm demeanor as he passes along a scroll~

Tsunade: *Looks it over and then crosses her hands*
The village elders haven’t been notified have they?

Keiji: They have not.

Tsunade: Good id like to keep this between us. I’m going to prepare a squad. If this Intel is correct we are going to need our best.

Keiji: *Bows and goes to walks out*

Tsunade: I’ll be sending you along. There may be information we may not be able to bring back to the village. It’s imperative that we acquire it

Keiji: YAS ma lady.

~Keiji nods and then holds up a hand sign poofing away~

Tsunade: I hope you heard all that because you’re included

Maki: I did..

Tsunade: You will be attending the mission. There’s a target that needs to be taken care of. We will use the group as a cover to get you close enough to the target

Maki: I’ll prepare then Ma Lady…

Tsunade: *Nods dismissing her*

Shizune!

*Shizune, assistant and pupil to the hokage walks in holding a pig named Tonton and then she nods at her already knowing the order*

Shizune: Daijrou, the Hokage will see you now!

*Daijrou, enters his features soft and angelic. He looks at the hokage and formally kneels.*

Daijrou: Lady Hokage I’m indebted to you and will pay my debt any way necessary

Tsunade: Stand up, you were former associates with Orochimaru a man I once worked with myself. But he has put the lives of the village under turmoil for to long, but you will not be judged for your wrong doings

*Daijrou gasps looking at the hokage relieved*

Tsunade: *She hands him a scroll with the meeting details and minor details about the missions*
Prepare for this mission it will determine your rank as a shinobi for me…Xiuying and Desmond will be observing you on this mission to help give me that intel don’t disappoint

Daijrou: *Nods and he walks out pacing down the hall thinking to himself and he rubs the back of his neck and visible is a curse mark he sigh and looks up*

^She was so tense i wonder if she thinks ill betray her or something, she can’t be put under my Genjutsu so i wonder what her worry is^

*He glances down at the scroll that was given to his face lights with concern*

Mission Detail: Protection Mission, guarding, scouting and analyzing the terrain from the land of fire to water. Ensuring the safe travel of the Guest. The Mist Village will be sending Elite Shinobi

~The scene ends~

*Mid-afternoon the Training Grounds are explosive. Tera Nara is seen standing with her 3 students Ryan Aburame, Erika Watanabe, and Asuna Mei*

Asuna: *Throws her bladed fans in the air and forms hand signs quickly*

Ninja Art Wind Scythe Jutsu

*She Grabs the Fans in mid air and swings them sending a gust of wind at Tera Nara*

Tera: *Runs at the gust of wind and is hit it poofs*

~It was A Clone~

Asuna: CLONE!

*Erika is seen doing more hand signs then touches the ground, doing an earth sensory jutsu to feel the inhabitants on the field*

Erika: Clones are on the field spread out!

~Ryan is seen behind Erika releasing parasitic insects across the field~

*They swarm around the training ground and two clones fall from tree poofing*

Ryan: More clones

Erika: Asuna! to your left

~A Kunai would shoot towards Asuna~

Asuna: *Flips backwards throwing one fan, at the Tera who threw the kunai*

~It hits but it was another clone~

Erika: FOUND HER

*She rushes towards Asuna as someone rises from the Ground, Erika does hands signs*

Erika: *Mumbles under breath doing her Forbidden Touch Jutsu*

Tera: *Rises up and throws her kunai with Chain backwards*

Erika: *catches it stopping suddenly and she is paralyzed immediately*

She….*Treambles* got me!

Ryan: *Was behind Erika running filling momentum, he is unable to stop bumping into Erika getting touched by her Genjutsu, he would drop to the floor paralyzed*

Asuna: *Jumps away spinning in the air, blowing off the ground with a gust of wind*

Tera: *She kicks her weapon at Asuna while she is in the air*

https://64.media.tumblr.com/56d39e8c2c88ddd4f6ed8c1b2b89c274/4ff730322c027a93-84/s500x750/752af29654bc3fe58607b180a84adea3d8662b32.gif

*Asuna drops side stepping*

Tera: *Uses her chakra to fling rope around Asuna, when she side steps, the shadow would form around her to paralyze her*

*Tera hold hers hand up to her neck and Asuna would do the same but having a bladed fan to her neck*

Tera: Uncoordinated on what you guys want to do, one of you is timid, the other impulsive, and one indecisive.

*An Anbu with a Mask would appear approaching Tera with Kal behind him*

Kai: Orders from the Hokage. Mission details. Excited to work with you and your squad

Erika: As are we..
*She stands dusting herself off*

Ryan: *Cracks his neck and looks around*

Asuna: *Puts her fans away looking at the scroll being passed to Tera*

Tera: Prepare and get supplies. We head out soon

~They say in unison Sensei and scatter out to the village~
875 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
[The Way of The Shinobi Part 1]

1) Opening Day: I want to see the general dynamic between characters, sort of build rapport for people, maybe add some activity so we can get more characters added before some action which will happen at the end of the part. (Ask questions about doing things right its a learning experience for some of you)

-Mission Detail, Jist were given in the Intro so Please READ it. Because if you are apart of the cast you will be taking part of the mission and I will message you guys minor details about what your actual characters intentions are for the mission.

-Task will be based on activity etc so I can actually incorporate you into the story. Sometimes I will use your character if your not available to push plot then it will conclude otherwise you are mailed task etc and given time to do them, if you can’t mail me and we can type something out

-Village, has ramen shops, Japanese cuisine essentially, no telephones use a raven, training grounds, ninja tool shops, be creative I dont mind its world building.

2) Day 2, Mission Will begin being formatted

3) Day 3, The Ninjas will set off and go towards the land of waves where they will run into their first obstacle

Time: TBD you Will be Mailed

-Determining when this will be opened But COMING SOON-
869 days 22 hours ago
Rain848
ANBU BLACK OPS: YOU CANNOT DISCUSS YOUR MISSIONS WHEN IN ANBU UNIFORM YOU MUST WEAR A MASK, Out of Uniform you may be unmasked.

~EPISODE OPENS AT 12 PM PAC~
869 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
EPISODE IS NOW OPEN FOR POSTING
869 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
[Tera]
*Is seen walking through the Ninja Tool shop examining various ninja tools*

[Edgar]
*Stands over the village and watches his post in his Anbu Mask*
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-66b3417a6961f854aab028fa6e33e837
869 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Ryan goes to get some food at one of the ramen places*
^Man, I need to get better at all of this stuff^
869 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Xiuying: *sits in the lotus position, slowly breathing in and out*
869 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
[Tera]
*Purchases some tags and other items and she exits the ninja shop as she sees Ryan approach ICHIRAKU RAMEN the best ramen shop in the VIllage*
https://pa1.narvii.com/7767/12b4a86ecd61b2f4d0bd6e93b19b8f106b995ed1r1-500-280_00.gif
869 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
[Edgar]
*Appears behind Xiuying holding a scroll*
Lady Xiuying…
869 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Ryan takes a seat he glances over and seeing Tera he waves*
869 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
[Tera]
Let me buy..as your Sensei i have obligations
*She nods placing some RYO ,the currency of the world, on the counter*
One large extra miso pork ramen please
*The workers begin to dish out their food*
869 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Xiuying: *opens one eye and stares reproachfully at Edgar* You better have a good reason for interrupting me…
869 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
[Edgar]
*Hands her the scroll*
The Hokage and The Village Elders seek your presence with Lady Maki. About the mission too come..
*He steps back*
My apologies
869 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Ryan nods a bit*
“Thank you Sensei”
*he gets a shrimp ramen*
“What have you been up to?”
869 days 21 hours ago
Rain848
[Tera]
Preparing for the mission. As should you and the others. Even though we are on the lower detail of the mission. It’s still a higher rank mission.
*She breaks apart her chopsticks looking ahead*
I know you dont want to be a Genin for ever. Just get out of your head you guys have what it takes..
869 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Xiuying: *miffed, she takes the scroll anyway. She glances at it quickly* I see… well, if I must. *she sighs* Lady Hokage cant seem to leave me alone *she giggles to herself*

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!