This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Panic at the Disco 馃暫馃徏

Topic » Episode 3: Panic at the Disco..

1206 days 14 hours ago
Ajathekween
Oh...really. Wow.

*Hugs him*

Thanks for being a good friend.
1206 days 14 hours ago
Tizian
Otto parks in front of the pier, looking down at his phone.

- Last night was fun, eerily weird I haven't feel so funky in a long time... thank goodness for you, that umbrella was awful. -

He takes a deep breath as he is in the sunlight, the hot air cycling into colder air that feels quite nice to Otto. He smiles as he locks his bike up and walks along the beach line.
1206 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
No im not...*bring my lips back look around* lets talk private
1206 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
Txts Otto* you can thank Nikki as well her and her reptile helped immensely

Oh it鈥檚 no problem Tati it鈥檚 like my job

[Strobe]
But you鈥檙e related to him and he has no heirs so if he dies you get all the assets
*He looks at her and walks in her direction*
1206 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
*leaves the cafe heading to the park for a walk*
1206 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
Walks along with him* no. It would probably be under my sister name on which i though was dead. I was put to sleep in a pod thinking 150 yrs has pass but i woke up to this century where i was being monitor and track, by my finding, my nephew. So i dont believe im an heiress to this...company that im no fond of
1206 days 14 hours ago
Tizian
Otto texts back,

- Well she has my regards as well. Still chilling up in the lab? -

He takes a seat on a spot a the beach, spawning an ice umbrella overhead and a snow blanket to sit on.
1206 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
[Strobe]
I think you may need to look into your family records more, I鈥檓 not sure if your Nephews mother is alive...
*He looks at her*
Probably why he hates you I鈥檓 guessing because you can take his money...does he hate you?
1206 days 14 hours ago
Ajathekween
Now...what training should I do
1206 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
*walks through the park making the earth move slightly covering the plants who have none*
1206 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
~A lot more of people got busy today unexpectedly so I鈥檓 going to close the episode here because it鈥檚 perfect I can line it up with a new episode next week wait for a closer and sorry guys it took so long for this episode~
1206 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
Looks* um okay. But maybe she is dead. I havent spoken to her since that night
1206 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
No biggie hun :) it was fun!)
1206 days 13 hours ago
Tizian
(<3 it was still fun!)
1206 days 13 hours ago
Rain848
(Honestly it went better and I got a lot more to form more plot so I mean you guys are good ahaha next episode will be better organized with availability)

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!