This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Beach Clean Up 馃彇

Topic » Episode 2: Beach Clean Up 馃彇..

1292 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
Otto currently is eating the Miss America hotdog from a food stand. Yummy!
1292 days 4 hours ago
Rain848
(Theres a big Parade in town with Food Vendors, and like just a big festival for the release of Miss America but she ran away from the parade)
1292 days 4 hours ago
Hudspith
(Loving tge fact Danny devittos penguin is on here lol)

*walks through the stalls*
1292 days 4 hours ago
Mitsuki
(Oh worm?)

*Ki casually traces Gizmos steps, maintaining her act by stopping off and purchasing a cone-- for science. She then resumes the hunt.*
1292 days 4 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Lol hiiii guys!!!. Got a new phone so had to sign up everything. Except tengaged wouldny let me sign in at all. So im using this for the time being. Hopefully not for long)
1292 days 4 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Natalia sees a henna booth* oh!
*heads over there and check at the few photo*
1292 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
(aw good luck with that :( i had trouble getting into tg with my new laptop so i feel you there)
Fae's watching people enjoy the parade while talking to the squirrel. "Not a fan of parades, hmm? Too many people. I can understand that. You prefer solitude and... oh, you like Socrates? He does have some novel ideas, I'll tell you that."
1292 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
Otto takes a seat on a bench, sighing as the sunshine. "Gross."
1292 days 4 hours ago
Demgirl6
Kate: *she's hanging out and she's, like, over it*
1292 days 4 hours ago
Rain848
[Gizmo]
*Turns back around to see Kiana stopping at a stall and smiles cracking his knuckle, he would snatches Otto's Umbrella*
Watch it kid! I need to get this little bird of my tail!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/2697989c8a2ecc95c6f5943933253e49/tumblr_pjm489jkVH1rrkahjo3_500.gif
*He walks up to the technological stove and taps it with the umbrella feeling a connection between all the heating appliances in the area around it*
BOOM BABY
*He explodes the Stoves in the Area where Kiana, Natalia, Nick, and Otto leaving booths on fire and he uses his technology power to shut off the street cameras*
1292 days 4 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Falls back and huff * what the... *sees some of the booth on fire eyes widen*
1292 days 4 hours ago
Hudspith
*keeps walking through the boothsvwatching people talk*
1292 days 4 hours ago
Tizian
Otto gets snatched from. "Hey!" The stoves then explodes, Otto using his forearm to shield his face.
1292 days 4 hours ago
Symmetry888
Fae blinks, climbing into the tree to escape damages. "Well," she tells the squirrel, who is hiding beneath her hair. "That is quite a sight."
1292 days 4 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Stands up and panic and goes to look for any injuries*

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!