This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Diamond Heist 💎

Topic » Episode 1: Diamond Heist 💎

1311 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
[Spectre]
*Phases threw him and kicks him forward by pressing her boot into his back*

[Harbinger]
*Watches the events observing the acts of each of the woman*
1311 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*deceiver smirks and looks at torch and artic fox*
“Lets play a game heads or tails?”
*he doesnt let them respond making sure theyre paying attention whennhe flips the coin making them see each other as enemies. He glances at the girls*
“We should head on out of here come on”
-
*deceiver gets the boot to the back and growls. He turns around punching Spectre in the face*
1311 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Looks and sees someone flip a coin i set the coin on fire*
1311 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
(Gonna have to go now but this is going great! Thanks for having me <3 Feel free to continue as Mysteria)
1311 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
*She is heavily breathing*

NO!!!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/H3ZHLU8QagGOirDpeY/giphy.gif

*Uses her powers to slam Chris into a wall*
1311 days 12 hours ago
dvs194
*Adoration hits Viper on the back of the neck, striking a pressure point and causing her to get dizzy. She sweeps her leg out from under her, pinning her down*
Adoration: You’re going to stay down until I’ve left. Obey me.
*Viper struggles, but finds that she cannot get back to her feet as if some invisible force is holding her down*
*Adoration smirks down at her*
Adoration: Now, time for you to watch me claim that beautiful diamond for myself.
1311 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Eyes glow yellow, send a trail of fire around*
1311 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
[Spectre]
*Gets punched and her mask slides across the floor she would rise being face to face with Astro Harbinger then stand turning around and Kicks The Deceiver into the case holding the diamond*
https://64.media.tumblr.com/848bb1a748b8c8151a90ce0b95beed7d/tumblr_mk6ponRR9B1qdjiz6o6_250.gif
~The Would Trigger a silent alarm~
~Thads clone would slide towards Adoration as she takes down Viper the Clone would disperse~

*Spectre would see this and be shocked but would turn her sights to the diamond she would approach it phasing her hands through and pulling it out, she would see Nikki down and would leave the scene with the diamond in hand*

[Harbinger]
Ms. Pierce...
*He looks at her as her mask falls to the floor he would over hear Adoration as she speaks to the viper and would take note of her Deception, and then he would notice Thad being not really there adding him to the list and then he looks at the Associate*
He will die tonight...lets go Mysteria
*They Vanish out of the scene*
1311 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
[Fairy Dust]
*Smiles and exits the bank with the Bear and Animals as Artic Fox and Torch begin to go at it*

[Artic Fox]
*In the Illusion sees the fire rising in the bank he attempt to keep it cool and to fight Natalias fire but its not working he shoots a beam of ice her direction*
1311 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*deceiver’s eyes widen as he realizes his clone dispersed*
“Definitely gotta go. This is bad.”
*he grabs the 2 girls he came with and heads on out while artic fox and torch go to fighti
1311 days 11 hours ago
dvs194
*Adoration sees Deceiver sliding towards her before dispersing, raising a brow*
Adoration: ^Well, that’s fun.^
*she looks at the diamond case, seeing it smashed and the diamond gone. She huffs*
Adoration: Dammit.
*she sighs, turning and blowing a kiss to Viper*
Adoration: I’m four blocks away in the alley I stowed my things in. Obey.
*she poofs out of existence, reappearing in said alley and grabbing her bag, quickly throwing on a layer over her catsuit before walking away*

—————

*when the girl in pink vanishes, Viper feels the pressure holding her down subside. She stands, rubbing the back of her neck wearily. She sees the diamond is gone*
Viper: We failed...
*she looks around*
Viper: Where did Spectre go..?
*she starts shakily heading towards the exit*
1311 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
Raised my hand and the ice melt, runs at him and about to punch but quick sweep him under*
1311 days 11 hours ago
Tizian
(Hiii! I’ve been gone at my uni all day... update? LOL)
1311 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
https://jordanmac1.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/ice-vs-pyro.gif
*He'd fall back as she melts the ice sweeping him down*

~not realizing it Natalia has set the bank on fire and flames are everywhere~

*Sirens are heard blaring, around town Cops and Fire Department heading to the bank and Multiple News Vans are seen heading to the Museum with Cops*
1311 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
(Thad Fae and Kate robbed the bank and just put you in an Illusion to Fight Natalia so thats where you are at Now)

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!