This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Premiere: Fortune 馃敭

Topic » Season Premiere: Fortune 馃敭

2402 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
Violet: *Pulls up to the mansion seeing the house in ruins she looks at Elliot*

Your boss is going to be pissed

Elliot: *Adjust his suit*

Indeed he will especially if the girl is in the rubble

Violet: I don't see why he wants her alive....

Elliot: He had his reasons

Violet: *Rolls her eyes*

Looks like I'll be staying at a hotel for awhile Elliot I'll keep in touch

*She gets back in her car driving off*

Elliot: *Looks around shaking his head The situation*

She better not be dead....

~He walks off pulling out his phone making a call~

-----

Dr Lavendar Voice over:

These mutations are not a curse...the people effected look at in that view point...it can just be a simple modification in their gnome there ability is random. They have so many different possibilities on what a Meta gene can unlock. It could change you physically

https://media.thecelebrityauction.co/picture/c/1c/CwMdBE5KXR4RFVwIABUZABkVAhcASwAdCFsWBQBbGQIbF18FGwkRWR8dAARfARsEERcBTg4DH1oXCh9cCwYFFlsUB0QXGwsGFgsX/XRAEDxgIEAdKQENUVl1VQ0wdDBoaDBQWF04eBAMREgcXEUhLXlRXQV1EUkRZRkBLFRoD.gif

It can be something enhancing your skills and senses like speed or even a sonic scream.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/effe68ca1901e405ea17fdf567141f6a/tumblr_newo8xIJ2r1r6vy8ho1_250.gif

These abilities make a person super...when used correctly they can do more good than harm

~The scene flashbacks to ace using her enhanced sense of hearing to help the elderly lady~

They can save lives and that's why I want to make sure the people effected by my mistakes can make a difference.

~The scene flashes showing Kiana and Julie seeing the Breach machine in one of the mob warehouses~

If it wasn't for me building that machine for other dimensional travel they wouldnt be in this mess they wouldnt have been forced to be Super...

~End of Episode~
2402 days 16 hours ago
Maya10
(*hides* ahhhh)
2402 days 16 hours ago
Logie56
(*Inaudible Screeching*)
2402 days 16 hours ago
Maya10
Im on the bounty hunt wanted poster xD)
2402 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Aweh cute closer!!))
2402 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
(Read the professor part in like a wise professor voice)
2402 days 16 hours ago
Logie56
(I heavily enjoyed this introduction episode <3. This show is going to be an absolute fuckery of knowledge & entertainment!)
2402 days 16 hours ago
Maya10
Whos the damn boss!)
2402 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
(https://media.tenor.com/images/28a3b16f7eab1e5cc89ac1bf4ca9c598/tenor.gif)
2402 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
XD)
2402 days 12 hours ago
dvs194
(Great closer and ep darlings <33)
2400 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
Next episode possibly Tuesday depending. if night world is Posted then no episode

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!