This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Evolution [Premiere]

Topic » Episode 1: Evolution..

2909 days 18 hours ago
IceQueen2
“All it takes is a moment, a second, for your life to change”

----------

The experiments began as a solution to the government's problems. They were meant to become super soldiers. To be given gifts that would allow them to take on impossible situations and survive.

The three groups each had leaders that were meant to guide their children through the changes and train them to the best of their abilities. But with the power in their hands, one in particular grew power hungry himself. He used the subjects of his group to take out another having convinced them that it was pertinent to their evolution.

Before this could take place, Agent Raymond Jameson evacuated group three having heard word of his fellow agents intentions.

Since then there has been no word on their location and the government has written them off as dead and their research failed.

Only they fled to Lewes, where they had to adapt to their changes in secret and without the help of trained geneticists. For years there has been no word of the rogue group or the CIA and military searching for them.

.be

--

In This Episode/Need To Know:
~ Your characters are in the small town of Lewes, California.
~ They know of the powers and can use them/they can and are allowed to train if they wish but nothing extreme. (Mail me if for specifics)
~ There will be an event either tonight or tomorrow at 8pm est***, depending on activity levels.
~Stay Tuned for Mails and Tasks.
2909 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
-Zia adjusts her rear view mirror, looking into it; she steps out, locking the car and heads into the school building;
http://65.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxe57hBFG81r7gbeko1_250.gif
2909 days 18 hours ago
beccajo16
(I'll be on in a sec :D)
2909 days 18 hours ago
IceQueen2
(Alright I just finished sending out mails Becca :P Let's see how this goes... aha)
2909 days 18 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Rolls over in bed, wincing at the sunlight shining through the curtains. Unzips a jacket, having realized I passed out in the nights previous clothes, walking out of the room and into a bathroom*
2909 days 18 hours ago
IceQueen2
-Rowan taps her nails on the counter down in the kitchen, waiting for the toaster oven to toast her bread-
2909 days 18 hours ago
beccajo16
*stands in my kitchen, making a cup of coffee*
2909 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
-Pushes the door open and is immediately met with the aroma of coffee;
Mmm.
-She strolls into the staff room, where other teachers are planning their days, eating breakfast;
Teacher: Coffee, Zia?
-She glances up, doing a short nod before propping her bag on a chair.
Please.
2909 days 18 hours ago
IceQueen2
-Kayla wakes up wrapped in sheets to the sound of her alarm and reaches over, turning it off-
http://66.media.tumblr.com/5046700ea2b4936046a30a441e517495/tumblr_mowr52uALb1rm821ho6_250.gif
-She slides out of bed and goes into her apartments bathroom to change into the outfit she left there in advance-
2909 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Ps, we all know each other, correct?]]
2909 days 18 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Stands over the sink, opening a medicine cabinet and popping several aspirin before getting the necessary materials together to brush my teeth*
2909 days 18 hours ago
IceQueen2
(Yes, you all know each other)
2909 days 18 hours ago
beccajo16
(I'm crying...JesseM gave me this huge spam list and IT DIDN'T SAVE IN MY DOCUMENT! I'M FLOPPING SO HARD!)

*adds cream and sugar*
*begins stirring and glances out the window*
2909 days 18 hours ago
IceQueen2
-Kayla walks out of the bathroom, glancing at the desk in the corner with stacks of work and then laughs a bit under her breath-
       Coffee first..
-She grabs her keys and heads out of her apartment-
2909 days 18 hours ago
IceQueen2
(Oml I had a massive spam list but I deleted sorry Becca :/ I would offer you it but I don't have it anymore since I stopped spamming)

-Rowan stretches and stands up, going over to the fridge to retrieve the butter for her toast-
^It's pretty nice out today maybe I could go to the beach to something^
2909 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Lmfao I'm in so many of those lists, it's unreal XD ask him again!]]

-Texts Rebecca; Have you been keeping well? It's been a while since I last saw you.. and you ran out because you were called on in an emergency. Just checking in.

-Props her phone down, picking up the mug and sitting down to overlook some day-to-day planning.
^Playtime.. numbers.. nap. Standard.^
-Smiles to herself as her teacher appears.
T: I was thinking, you lead the day today. You wouldn't mind, would you? I have to be out half of the day.. and the kids love you anyway so.. win-win, right?
-Zia gulps, smiling sheepishly.
Uh, course. Yeah, you can count on it.

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!