This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Sign Ups

4901 days 16 hours ago
soccerguy0428
I will leave these open for awhile to see how high the interest level is. If I get close enough to 24 players then I will start this off.

How it will work. Each round every player will receive 10 tokens from me. Then, 3 challenges will be presented. One where whoever does the best wins, one where whoever is fastest wins, and one where a goal will be set and if players succeed they will win (so everyone could win this challenge). Every player must bet at least 50% of their tokens each round and must place at least 1 token on each challenge. Winning these challenges is important because you will receive more tokens (amount varies). Then with the number of tokens you have, that is the amount of votes you have in that round. However, everything is kept a secret so no one knows how many tokens anybody has in the game unless they decide to tell them themselves. So after a few rounds have gone by, people could have 50 tokens because you get 10 each round and you could have won a few challenges which extremely helps you in token wins. When people vote, they will cast an amount of vote for different players and whoever receives the most will go into a poll together. There, all of the players will evict the ones up for elimination. You are allowed to split your votes. So if you have 15 tokens, you can give 15 tokens to someone or give 1 token to 15 players each. It is up to you on how you vote.

Alright this might sound kind of confusing but it really is simple.

Each round everyone gets 10 tokens.
You must bet at least 50% of the tokens you have in your account.
You must bet at least 1 token on each challenge.
Winning challenges extremely helps you gain tokens.
When challenges are over, everyone votes for other players.
The number of votes you have is equal to the number of tokens you had at the end of the round.
The players (amount varies) with the most amount of votes go into a poll where the players will vote on who to evict. (The public has absolutely no say in this game)

This somewhat reflects the real hunger games because the more people that would want you out, the better chance you have of getting out.

Also, winning challenges can be important because you can also win equipment, tools and weapons which will all have bonuses along with tokens. They are special powers that can help you move along safely in the game.

So if you have any questions (which Im sure there will be) just post them and let me know. This really is not that confusing and after round 1 I think everyone will catch on to the format.

So sign up now! :D
4901 days 16 hours ago
Moonfelar
uhmm...signing up! :P
4901 days 16 hours ago
Sass21
SASS21
4901 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
Patrick319
4901 days 16 hours ago
PatrickStorm
Me.
4901 days 16 hours ago
princesskk
Kels <3
4901 days 15 hours ago
hinata0014
sure if it helps with number of plp you need
laughs when Im first one out
4901 days 15 hours ago
MrAlexD
Signing up
4901 days 15 hours ago
MelloJello
IM IN LOVE WITH THE BOOKS
signing up!
4901 days 15 hours ago
chelseaa16
chelsea :)
4901 days 14 hours ago
Brandolicious
luvsssssssssssss hunger games!
brandolicious
4901 days 13 hours ago
Robbster1313
Robbster ilyyy
4901 days 12 hours ago
vikejk17
Jeff:) (vikejk17) this sounds soooooo fun:)
4901 days 8 hours ago
stupot21
Stupot21 aka Alice and this looks fun
4900 days 22 hours ago
meduncan
duncan
4900 days 7 hours ago
jb1996jb
Jb
I have read all the books and it is my favourite.  GO FINNICK!!!
an mags
and katniss, and prim (deceased) and Peeta and president snow etc....
i could go on for hours

open group

The H.U.N.G.E.R. Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!