This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 [Apia]

Topic » Tribal Council #13 [Apia]

2880 days 5 hours ago
Survivor8
You will all have until 7PM EST tomorrow Tuesday to vote. Tim has immunity, therefore you cannot vote for Tim. If you'd like a question feel free to post. If you have an idol and want to play it you must play it before the vote is read. If I get the votes early I will read them early

Also I'd LIKE to do another live challenge tomorrow and I can do it anytime between 4PM EST & like 8-9PM EST. SO PLEASE post the times that work for you. If I can't figure something out where everyone can make it then I'll be forced to post a non-live challenge for you guys.
2880 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
something about immunity again
2880 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
4 pm or 8-9 is good anything but 5-7 lol

5-7 is not good
2880 days 4 hours ago
Absol
let's do 8pm est thx
2880 days 3 hours ago
Survivor8
Tim - do you think you needed this immunity tonight?

JT - Are these next few rounds the ones where people get voted out for being a jury threat? Or could there still be another reason tonight?
2880 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
who knows maybe there was a crazy idea to get me out its better to be safe the sorry
2880 days 3 hours ago
teamjacz
Awks
2880 days 2 hours ago
Survivor8
It says Tuesday to vote but obviously its Wednesday
2880 days 2 hours ago
sihz
question
2879 days 16 hours ago
Survivor8
Sergio - How shitty would it be to get cut here, only a few votes away from the ftc?

Cedric - Has there been any talk of whether this is going to be a final 2 or final 3?
2879 days 10 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric - Has there been any talk of whether this is going to be a final 2 or final 3?

No
2879 days 10 hours ago
sihz
Sergio - How shitty would it be to get cut here, only a few votes away from the ftc?

On a scale 1-10 i'd say a 8 of shitty, i mean rather be cut off now that for 3rd/4th place. Nobody wants that but somebody has to be cut off. If im cut off short by a tribal or maybe 2 oh well, i played the best i could and ppl just beat me in the survivor game. I know everyone is in tough spots and loyalties at this point are hardly respected when we're too close we can almost touch that win, anything could happen.
2879 days 9 hours ago
Absol
JT - Are these next few rounds the ones where people get voted out for being a jury threat? Or could there still be another reason tonight
Yeah, I think so. I know that I'm voting out a jury threat, at least.
2879 days 9 hours ago
Survivor8
4/5 votes
2879 days 9 hours ago
Survivor8
*Walks back with voting urn*
Once the vote is read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2879 days 9 hours ago
Survivor8
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, tonight is the last night to do so

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!