This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Week 9 (Top 5)

Topic » Season 14 Week 9 (Top 5)

2998 days 14 hours ago
01Gohan
When you were .022 away from being out of the poll:

http://i.imgur.com/YmjXq9V.gif
2998 days 13 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
Robbed of top 4 due to comeback D; Special thanks to Tolis, Kyle and Jacquie for helping me grow over the season.

Good luck to the other 4!

My special support goes to Americanidolfan. Keep killing your songs dude!

I'm probably going to record one song I have been planning for finale and post it to see what people think :)
2998 days 8 hours ago
americanidolfan
Aww thanks :D you're a superstar and make sure you enter next time!
2998 days 8 hours ago
EnglishBB
Omg wow thank you so much I'm honoured to be top this week and can't wait to continue and get singing again! Well done everyone
2997 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Kyle's comments

Gohan- Believe- I really loved the emotional portrayal in this performance and tone of your voice with the backing track. Plus your pitch was on too and that really added to the enjoyability if the performance. But you do need to make sure to watch for those few sharp notes. Other than that great job!

Americanidolfan- O'Holy Night- I like your voice, and this really was solid overall, just like all of your other performances. But I do have to admit that the chorus was a lot stronger than the intro, because you were a somewhat shaky in the intro. The rest though was just beautiful and wonderful to listen to!

Carlisle- Warm In The Winter- I like your voice a lot, and all of your performances have a really unique quality to them. This one was no exception, and the faster pace without being a power ballad was a definite change of pace in this competition. However your pitch was a little off at points, so watch for that. Great job with your runs though and good job overall!

English- All I Want For Christmas - You have a really unqiue tone, and really strong control pitch-wise. However the nasally flat notes that popped up here and there did tend to bother me, and the backing track got the best of you at points. However I will give you the fact that this was really solid!

Tdil- Rocking Around The Christmas Tree- Your voice has really progressed  throughout the competition and I feel you honestly have a much stronger grasp on pitch-control than when you started, which showed in this performance. However there were moments where you dropped out of key, and points where you would go flat. Great progression though! Keep it up!

Gohan- Fire N Gold- I like this a lot! It's very different from what you normally do too and it's refreshing. With this performance compared to the other, your issue was the same, along with a few flat nites. So definitely watch when singing at the top and bottom of your range. Regardless of that though you did great, sang in key, and gave off energy. Good job!

Idol- Marvin Gaye- I will admit that I am the first to call you out on your flaws normally, however I have to admit that I honestly loved this performance. The energy, the shift between powerful and emotional singing was good too. Just make sure to not sound like you're rushing, and make sure you're on beat throughout. Great job!

Carlisle- Uncover- You sing great with emotional songs and you always have. So of course this was very strong. And I mean that in terms of pitch, emotion, runs, ke, etc. Just watch to not sound bland. Because every now and again when you sang "uncover" it was a little bland, and watch your breathing. Because I got a little worried when I took notice of it.

English- When We Were Young- This was emotionally wonderful and pitch-wise of course. However you allowed yourself to be drowned out again at points. So definitely watch that in the future. And make sure to be fully on key throughout singing a note. Much stronger than your first performance though. Liked this a lot! Nice work!

Tdil- Army - This was really soft and pretty. As well as a good song for you to show off your ability to sing runs. Which was something new from you. Oh and there was also the really smooth extended "you" notes that impressed me a lot. Just make sure to be emotionally connected throughout. Because it would feel very connected one second and then feel disjointed slightly the next.

Placements remained the same... just made everything A LOT closer
2997 days 14 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
Omg Kyle you're so positive towards everyone! Thank you :)
2997 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
The votes are in, and the results have been tabulated.

The person eliminated from tengaged idol is...........
Carlisle, you have been eliminated.

Thank you so much for participating in this season's tengaged idol. A couple big seasons in a row and now. You stepped up a lot this season and can't wait to see how you keep growing and breaking out!
2997 days 11 hours ago
kkoster001
Congratulations and good luck to the final three! Proud of all of you! :)
Sad to you see you guys go though Carlisle and Tdil. :(
2992 days 4 hours ago
americanidolfan
I really like my chosen song, but I can't find a backing track for it anywhere! Do I go with the second voted choice? What shall I do as I can't do it acapella as it will give me a disadvantage as this song in particular needs a backing.

Help!

Haha

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!