This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TkI14 Behind-the-Scenes: Week 7

Topic » TkI14 Behind-the-Scenes: Week..

3052 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
AIF to answer your question, I don't have an idea when results will be, I currently only have 2 sets of critiques. I was hoping that I would have had the rest by the time I came home today, but I don't. Hopefully, I will have at least 2 more by tomorrow evening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude you don't know me, so please stop acting like you do. Cursing people out at every opportunity I get? That's definitely news to me. And if I didn't care about the singers, I wouldn't continue having seasons. And I also wouldn't have discussions with contestants on skype when I'm on. And I literally logged off to avoid TI? Yes. Definitely. I don't log onto tengaged when I have a crazy personal/professional life purposely to avoid giving results and responding to TI. If I was purposely logging off for that then I wouldn't even log in anymore since the only things I do on this site are TI and TSC. And just because you don't agree with something I'm doing in terms of hosting doesn't mean I don't care. I am purposely not posting who commented what because I wanted the critiques this season to be somewhat anonymous. I guess I need to explain every hosting decision in great detail moving forward or else I don't care about the singers, judges, or this competition.

Yes, I do have cold responses after long days. For example today, I have been at work 19 hours and logged on in the hopes I had comments. Then I saw I had a skype message from a contestant apologizing for your comment. So instead of finishing the work I brought home, finalizing the lessons for tomorrow, eating, and sleeping, I'm responding to AIF and these allegations that you are trying to call me out on. And if someone were to try to start a conversation with me on skype right now, I would probably have short responses and tell them that I just got in from a long day and have a lot of work to do and can't really chat. But I'm responding to you now, because if I don't respond right away I "don't care about the singers, judges, and the competition".

You got singers asking you for critiques. Congrats? Singers in the past have posted blogs with their recordings asking for feedback. I think that's great. The more feedback the better. I was hoping to have a large judging panel this season, but only a handful of people completed the critiquing part of the application. And if I truly had something against you, I would've tried to discourage people from joining your group. Tbqh, I almost applied to your group, but I do not have a place to record songs where I would not distract neighboring apartments.

So again, please stop acting like you know me. If you want to continue this conversation, you can mail me and I will respond when I get a chance.
3052 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
And Nick to answer your question, you can't do the song in the same week. If you do it in the same season it's allowed, but it's allowed but semi-frowned upon because it will end up being compared to the recording by the other person.

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!