This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" Live Show #9

Topic » X Factor Season 1 "Own..

4502 days 12 hours ago
Joee323
Hi! :) just some quick comments from me,!

> I thought all of your performances were good, and you're a well deserved final 3 for sure

SwagJag: Love the song, it means so much but you have used this song before which i was dissapointed about, however truly inspirational song

Joe: So beautiful, the message behind it has such an impact and it's just so moving, i havent seen this side to you and i like it!

Dawn Shandling: My favourite of the night, i love this song from Amy, and i can see why she is an inspiration to you :)

http://www.tengaged.com/group/2097/poll/x-factor-own-artists-live-show-8-lifetime-achievement-64843

* I know it says "Live Show 8" i made a mistake :X
4502 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
Good luck you 2:) we all deserve the finals and it sucks one of us has to go:/
4501 days 23 hours ago
Swagger_Jagger
Oh did I use the song before? Sorry
4501 days 17 hours ago
jameSexi
Swagger_Jagger: This is an inspirational song for so many people and I totally agree that Lady Gaga has made a huge impact on music. But I have to follow up on Joe's comment about already performing this song , at this stage we needed a big performance and would of liked to see you do something else

Jharrin: Another Lady Gaga song ????? OK the song is inspirational and it shows your flexibility so well done on that side.

Lassidoggy: OK I really love Amy and I know we needed a big song this week and that's why I decided on this. This song relates to many people and I know people will love it. A massive well done tonight and I really really want people to vote for you.
4501 days 13 hours ago
noraw6842
BOYS ~ Mentor: Noraw6842!
--------------
Joe ~ Jharrin7887- 10/10
--------------
GIRLS ~ Mentor: Joee323!
--------------
SwagJag ~ Swagger_Jagger-10/10
--------------
OVER 25's ~ Mentor: JameSexi!
--------------
Dawn Shandling ~ Lassidoggy-4.8/10

open group

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!