This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] The Winner Is...

Topic » [ALL STARS] The Winner Is...

2625 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
REVEALED AT 330pm PST!!!
2625 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
Hi :))
2625 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Imma send out mails, one second please!
2625 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
Sure! So excited to find out who won even if it's not me lol
2625 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Alright, we will get started in just a few moments!
2625 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
The time has come! Let's get started!!!
2625 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
In just a few moments we will crown the winner of Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model. You all three have worked so hard and we can’t thank you enough for giving it all this season and we are proud to call you our ALL STARS.
2625 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
Thank YOU for hosting!
2625 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
And thanks Kira and Allie for a great season
2625 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
I wanted to take this moment to thank our incredible judges this season. Kira and Allie, thank you SOOOO much for all of your hard work. While we didn't agree at every turn of the road, your consistency and fierceness have made my job one I love to do. You are so wonderful and I can't thank you both enough for your hard work. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! ILY SO MUCH!!!
2625 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
:)
2625 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
So now onto the final three. Let's talk some results.
2625 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja smiles nervously and claps.
Yaja: "We love you Ozzy!"
2625 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Augustine, you have been at the top of your game since day one. Your photos always demonstrated your unique brand and your determination to never stop being fierce. You may have stumbled here and there but your photos speak for themselves. They are fabulous.

Kasia, you have demonstrated the most growth in this competition. Early on in this competition, you were somewhere in the middle and you had to find your groove. However, when you found it, your soared and you have made so many people proud. Amazing job this season.

Yaja, from a wee little girl in Season 8 to now we see a truly transformed model. All Stars brought out the best in you and you never let anyone dull your shine. You battled your way back into the game and your way into the hearts of your fans. Your hard work is inspiring to say the least.
2625 days 22 hours ago
Oswald19
Three incredible stories but only ONE can be the winner.

But first, we will reveal the model we have selected for third place.
2625 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
GOOD LUCK <3

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!