This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] FINALE: Judging Panel

Topic » [ALL STARS] FINALE: Judging..

2605 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
*The Dramatic Music Begins and the Lights Fade Up to Reveal the Three Judges*
*Ozzy Stands with his hands on his hips while Allie and Kira give sassy looks*
*Camera pans to lights fading up on the three finalists wearing their individual runway looks*

OZZY: Over the past twelve weeks we’ve seen the strongest group of models ever assembled battling it out week after week in search of the ALL STAR crown. And for the first time in Ozzy’s Top Model History, three girls have made it to the finale. Soon one of you will be crowned the winner of this competition and walk away with the prizes and the glory.

OZZY: You know our judges… First is Ozzy Top Model Legend for most number one photos in a single season please welcome the incredible KIRA (Letshaveakiki)!

KIRA: Hey guys, I hope you didn’t fuck it up. Just kidding, you’re winners for making it here! Congrats!

OZZY: Our second judge is another Ozzy Top Model Legend this time for having the lowest callout average ever recorded in history please welcome the stunning ALLIE (__A__)!

ALLIE: I had a blast this season! Thank you so much for having me.
2605 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
OZZY: So as you know, we are going to review your work in this final task as well as some of your shots this season. And we are going to start with…Kasia! Come on down!

*Kasia heads down the stage*
2605 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
OZZY: So the first thing we are going to look at is your runway performance. You had to stomp to death in an Octavian Oscar fashion show full of colors and wonder. Let’s see how you did.

KASIA’S RUNWAY PHOTO: http://uzuri.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/A2X0435.jpg

ALLIE: I’ll start! I really like this photo. It reminds me of your “superhero/Peru” photo shoot. You are bringing attitude and you look amazing from head to toe. I think this is a great runway performance.

KIRA: hmm. I do love the colors and subtle boldness you’ve picked in your outfit and I see your stomping it out girl! I think I would have loved to see a bolder silhouette from you and I think you need a little more tension in your face, right now its reading kind of flat, but certainly not a bad picture! Gook job.

OZZY: I actually agree with both of you in different ways. This shot reminds me a lot of your Superhero/Peru look which is why I think it’s totally successful. But I also recognize your face is a little too pouty as opposed to fashion forward. I think a little fiercer look in your face here would have nailed it but overall I think it’s still a good shot.
2605 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
OZZY: So you had a chance to redeem yourself in a past photoshoot, let’s see how you did in the jewelry theme!

KASIA’S REDEMPTION PHOTO: http://imgur.com/a/lFACl

OZZY: I mean WOAH!!! This is a HUGE step up for me; I think your redemption shot looks totally amazing. You look so classic and so stunning and so beautiful in one shot. I think you totally went in a new direction here and I LOVE everything about it. Good work. Kira, what do you think?

KIRA: I think this is SUCH a stunning shot and it’s so much stronger than what you submitted for the original jewelry challenge. I think you look beautiful and the jewelry I definitely an accessory to you in this picture and isn’t drawing my attention away from you. I think if you had just a little more tension in your face or had tilted your head up or down a smidge it would have more of a fierce edge to it. But that being said, I still really enjoy this picture and your improvement, good work. 

ALLIE: I really like this shot. I would say that I’m more drawn into the make up, your lips are the first thing I notice and keep coming back to. The earrings definitely are not very prominent for a jewelry shoot. However, there is no denying that you look stunning here. I think this photo is a step up from your first jewelry shoot, and although this isn’t your strongest photo it is a good one that I could see a client liking.
2605 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
OZZY: Thank you Kasia, we will talk about your winner’s photo in just a second. The next girl on the judging table is… YAJA! Will you come on down?

*Yaja struts down the runway*
2605 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
OZZY: So you also had to make an impression in the fashion show. Let’s take a look at your best shot!

YAJA’S RUNWAY PHOTO: https://media.glamour.com/photos/5827e5a30700a182135fdc57/master/h_1025,c_limit/victorias-secret-show-heidi-klum.jpg

KIRA: Ooo, I will say when I saw this photo, I knew from the moment it was you, “Yep, that’s Yaja!” Your body is banging and I think you’re working the runway, however this picture is a bit smiley for my personal tastes, but hey if it fits the show I’m ok with it.

OZZY: I am hearing what you’re saying Kira. The outfit is totally out of this world amazing and I think you are working it but I don’t feel the overall fierceness of this photo. I think your face needs a little but more intensity to really make it work. I love that you are having fun though, that is so clear and so on brand for you. Allie, what are your thoughts?

ALLIE: This runway look, again, I would guess Yaja just by looking at it. I think you may be a little tense, especially in your neck. But you do look great and are powering through with a very difficult look.
2605 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
OZZY: You also had to complete the redemption challenge and you had to redeem yourself from your photo that you got eliminated on in extreme heat. Let’s see how you did.

YAJA’S REDEMPTION PHOTO: http://imgur.com/a/PigQv

KIRA: I can start! YES HONEY YES, this is what I’m talking about. This nails the extreme heat challenge and I think you look fab doing so. I think the pose is simple but interesting and shows off the outfit. I think your face looks strong and I think the stare down was the right choice for this picture. Girl looking back at the first picture you submitted, this is leaps and bounds better. Ozzy what say you?

OZZY: I actually don’t think I love it as much as you. I think you look really great here and I think it’s such a step up from your last photo but I think your face is a little dead here. I think I would have liked to see more life and more energy but I guess for the theme it works well.

ALLIE: I agree with you Ozzy, I’m not feeling this photo. I don’t think it’s bad, but it lacks the power and energy you usually bring to photos. I think the clothes look great, but your face is a little too expressionless for me. It kind of works with the extreme heat, but for me overall it’s not too exciting.

KIRA: Child please, don’t listen to them. It’s awesome.
2605 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
OZZY: Alright you also had a winner's photo but we will get to that in a second, we still want to check out Augustine! Will you come down?

*Augustine walks to the judges*
2605 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
OZZY: Alright Augustine, you were in the same runway show as Kasia and Yaja, let’s see how you stood out amongst the bold colors.

AUGUSTINE’S RUNWAY SHOT: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/27/1c/78/271c7824b3dbbc955603112a8e671696.jpg

OZZY: I mean, hello!!! I think this shot is FABULOUS!!! You look totally amazing and in control of this runway. I think the red dress totally looks amazing on you and you are making it come to LIFE in this shot. Great job, I think you totally nailed it for me.

ALLIE: Calm down Ozzy! Haha I see you as an original. I am getting the dark horse vibes from you. You look amazing and strong. I think you are exuding confidence, strength, and you are making that dress look amazing! Nicely done. Kira, are we three for three on this one?

KIRA: UMM… YES!!! GIRL WORK! I LOVE this photo. You’re stomping it out, your face looks fierce, and youre working that dress! I do think you could have taken more of a risk with a more out there fashion choice, but the silhouette you’re making is kinda fun and funky so I can see it working.
2605 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
OZZY: Now let’s see if you can keep it up with your redemption shot. You had to redeem yourself with your white dress photoshoot. Let’s check you out!

AUGUSTINE’S REDEMPTION SHOT: http://imgur.com/a/uzzYZ

KIRA: And the party is over. This is not my favorite picture of you. I think in this case the dress is out shining you, and you blend into the background and your legs disappear. Your face is ok but there is something about it that is a smidge awkward for me, although I can’t quite put my finger on it. Allie, what are you thinking?

ALLIE: I like it. I don’t love it, but it’s good. I think the dress looks incredible here and you are definitely selling it. I love again how you are bringing movement to the shot. You are the only girl, in my opinion, who really mastered translating movement to a photo. I think you could have hit your light better and I would have liked to see a little more energy in your face. But I do see what you were going for and you were successful.

OZZY: I think this photo is HUGE step up for you and I think you went for something really soft and beautiful. I find this photo to be actually quite captivating and I think you did much better than your original photo. Is this the best photo I have ever seen from you? No. But I still really like it and it speaks to me.
2605 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
OZZY: Well thank you Augustine, please head back in line.

*Augustine re-joins Kasia and Yaja*
2605 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
OZZY: Your final task this week was to select your winner's photo that will immortalize your top model legacy. You got to pick this photo and we added the text. Let's take a look at all of your photos.

WINNER PHOTOS: http://imgur.com/a/WNLJX

OZZY: We are going to go left to right starting with Augustine. Augustine, I love this photo. I think it’s totally dynamic and visually stunning. Your eyes look amazing and it feel the story here. You are the dark horse and you have completed your quest with one last stunning photo. I really love it and I think it was a great choice for you. Allie and Kira, your thoughts?

KIRA: WOW, this is stunning, beautiful, fierce, edgy, on brand- I love it! What more can I say after that?! Your face looks great and your eyes are piercing even through that hair. You’re finding your light and Iove the pose, it’s interesting and cool and still leads my eye to your face. Good work.

ALLIE: I am in love with this! This is your brand 100%. You look mysterious, seductive, and I see a girl with a dark past and a dark secret. Even with only one eye really showing you are staring down the camera. There is such a great tension and intensity here that this is a very powerful shot. I love it.

OZZY: Let’s look at Kasia’s winner photo next.

KIRA: YOU. BETTER. WORK. I am in LOVE with this picture and I agree it really nails your brand. I love the pose and you’re hitting all the right angles for me all still while looking tall, girl, yes. And your face! You’re finding your light and working that inhale, and THIS is how you do an eyes closed shot.

OZZY: Honestly, I am not in love with this shot but I think it’s totally stunning. It give me a lot of Allie’s winner photo vibes. I think you look amazing and the shot has a lot of interesting elements to it that are really speaking to me. I think it’s on brand for you which is really what it’s all about.

ALLIE: Oh hush up Ozzy. Wow. Wow. Wow. I love this photo. I love everything here. I love your face, the light hitting you, the clothes and accessories look incredible, I am going to kill you for those shoes! Your limbs look long and everything about this photo is perfect for me. Stunning.

OZZY: And now, let’s look at Yaja’s photo. Allie, let’s start with you.

ALLIE: This photo is so different from the other winner photos and I really like it. Again you are working sunglasses and you make it powerful. I think you look strong, confident, and fierce. Three things that you have embodied in this competition and in your brand. If this was a blind judging I would know this is Yaja right away. Brand recognition in this industry is huge and you have it. I love this shot.

KIRA: This is SO on brand for you and I love it. The pose is interesting and I like the way youre bringing a mannequin feel without feeling lifeless or boring. I will say you face isn’t the strongest thing in this picture for me. It looks like the makeup and outfit are wearing you there, but overall, I think you did a good job.

OZZY: I was really, really, really hoping you were going to pick your photo from last week but this photo is very YAJA and I do like it. I love the bold colors, I love the overall look of it, the pose is on point, and it just really works. This is a Yaja photo and it’s impressive that you’ve created such a unique brand. I think you did good here.
2605 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
OZZY: And with that, our final judging is complete. Three amazing girls stand before me but there can only be on winner. If you have any final words now would be the time to say so. Nothing you say will effect our final judging also so feel free. When I call you back, I will announce who is Ozzy's Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2605 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
Thank you so much for all the feedback over the course of this competition. I've enjoyed being a part of this, win or lose :) good luck good luck good luck!!
2605 days 7 hours ago
Maicolx3
Good luck Yaja and Kasia!!! Like Kasia said, win or lose this was an experience like no other and we've enjoyed every moment of it! Thank you judges for this amazing experience!
2605 days 5 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja nervously claps for all three girls.
Yaja: "Good luck everyone, we MADE it! Aaaa!"

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!