This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INTERNATIONAL ALL STAR HOUSE: LIMA, PERU

Topic » INTERNATIONAL ALL STAR HOUSE:..

2639 days 16 hours ago
aliciafox2
yeees thank u to be honest im so happy <3 Sometimes its quite hard cause I wanna stay true to my roots and only use black/asian models so its like 10xtimes harder hahaha but I enjoy it actually :3
2639 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
You're very welcome :)
2638 days 17 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja is sitting at the dinner table with her hands folded and sunglasses on.
Yaja: "...."

CF: "I can NOT believe that one season later, when the girls are the judges, I get just as bad critiques now as I did then. It's...pretty nerve wracking but I just have to keep telling myself that the judges is the only thing I should take to heart. And besides, my picture is nowhere near as bad as some of the descriptions I got. Unprofessional, cheap, atrocious? Gurl. Catch me outside, how bout dat?" Yaja snaps her fingers above her head and chuckles.
2638 days 17 hours ago
Maicolx3
Lmfaoo ^^^
2636 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
cf: hope i make it through this elimination :x the judges have seemed impressed with my critiques but just feel ok about my photos. im prepared to continue fighting if given the opportunity! at final 6 now, everyone here works super hard and really wants it
2636 days 15 hours ago
Maicolx3
CF: I am so happy with all of the critiques I got this week. I really tried my hardest this week and I am happy it showed. I ain't stopping now. I am giving it my all baby! It's FINAL 6!!
2635 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja is sharpening knives in the kitchen, glaring as the other girls eat.

CF: "I can not even believe the results of last show. I had really good pictures that related to the assignment well and I landed SO low. The fact that it was not all in the judges hands as well makes me a little upset. I think the worst thing was being told I don't have fire for this competition. That...girl. I want this SOOOO bad and I just need to translate it more. From here on in, I can't even deal with the other girls. I think they expect me to fail and I need to turn THAT into more desire to win. Because I'm NOT going home again. No MA'AM, Pam!"
2633 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
Cf: so Kira is the only one to not like my photo. To each their own. I love what I did and what I submitted so even if I'm eliminated I feel awesome about my photo. I put a lot of work into the things I choose and get advice from people outside of tengaged. And ofc judges are going to like the photo that's from the same exact spread and the same exact model I submitted for superhero/villains! lol I got called third that week so the judges aren't all of a sudden going to dislike it :p I'm surprised by their comments for that photo though. I'm glad they realize it's the same but it doesn't seem like that even matters. We shall see what the results are!
2633 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
Cf: OH ALSO I'd like to know why no one chastised lalisa for her nipples showing since everyone complained about part of mine showing week 1...Hrmm...not consistent
2632 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja enters the house and sighs sadly.

CF: "Lalisa going home...is tragic, heartbreaking, horrifying. She is a fierce. Fierce. fierce. Fierce. fIerce. fiErce. fieRce. fierCe. fiercE. FIIIIIEEERCCEEEEE. ...Queen. And it's so sad to see her go. On top of that, that means that I'm the last Ozzy girl standing! I've got to deliver the best of the best of my best this week. I NEED to get in the finale, I NEED to beat my old placement, I NEED to represent Ozzy and Kira well...I'm ready to BRING IT!"
2632 days 5 hours ago
Maicolx3
CF: Can't believe we're getting so close to the end. So close to my dream. It would suck to leave now, but I know I gave it my all and that's all that matters!
2628 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja exhales as she flops on to her bed.
Yaja: "God, this was such a tight schedule today......"

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!