Challenge 9

Topic » Challenge 9

2705 days 16 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
From cody_
Challenge 9. AKA the hardest
Apr 27, 2011 19:01:11
to Aquamarine BlueLagoon506
This is the hardest challenge so far for me.  I just am not good at, and dont like, throwing people under the bus or talking crap about them.  So bear with me here lol.

KittenDeluna is not fit to be in the OC.  She is fairly new to Tengaged, therefore she is unfamilar of what goes on and how big of a difference all of the changes make and understand why they are changing as well as an experience person.  Also, in the 3, almost 4, months she has been here, she has only joined 15 games. That obviously means that she isn't very active and wouldn't provide or participate in the OC as much as the other contestants.  In that brief period, she has only reached a KPG of 1.9.  Finally, she hasn't joined a game in over 3 weeks, which means she is lacking the dedication to Tengaged that the OC would want and need.  I understand that people have lives, but 3 weeks is really long and proves that she wouldn't be involved with the OC as much as someone else
2705 days 14 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
From amf7410
OC Challenge 9- Vote for the Worst!
Apr 27, 2011 20:28:06
To be honest, I think the person who will set the OC back the most is TheEternalGX. I personally think this because his game record is not very good. I also think that he will be the worst member for the OC because he is not very well known. Being well known, along with being well liked, is important because it could give the OC a better reputation, and a good record is important because it will not benefit the OC if a person can not make it very far in a game. This is why I think TheEternalGX is the worst contestant remaining in the competition.
2705 days ago
BlueLagoon506
From tinydancer
Challenge
Apr 28, 2011 01:14:01
to BlueLagoon506 Aquamarine
This is a very interesting challenge to do. I respect every person left in this game but I got to pick one and that would have to be Tolis.
Nothing against him, we’re friends, but I don’t honestly think he’s right for this competition. He’s been in the bottom a couple of times yeah. He’s known as a Tuhtle.
Barely responds on skype :/ and just disappears sometimes and comes back like it never happened. From personal reasons hes lied to me by making up excuses when the truth wouldn’t even hurt. But I’m over it . I just feel as if he’s not suited for this.
2705 days ago
BlueLagoon506
From TheEternalGX
"The Next O.C.": Challenge 9
Apr 28, 2011 02:07:24
Hi guys,

Just a reminder (even though I told Vishaala already), I will be going to Bora Bora this weekend, and I won't be able to do any of the challenges if there are any. I am really sorry for this, and I hope I don't get eliminated.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I don't have much to say about my fellow competitors, but in my opinion, I believe that the person who is NOT fit to be in the OC is TomC20. Even though he may be doing the challenges and everything, I just don't believe that he has been contributing that much to the chat. He may be an experienced Tengager, but I don't believe he is fit for the OC.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you.
Raymond (TheEternalGX)
2705 days ago
BlueLagoon506
From KittenDeluna
Challenge
Apr 28, 2011 08:59:20
to BlueLagoon506
Through out this competition, I made many friend and gotten to know so many people. It was difficult to choose among of my fellow dreamy-eyed contestants , which do not belong to stay. As much I would like to say that no one deserves to go up, I doubt that would fly this far into the game. The person that is least adapted to the competition is TolisKalkas. Seeing that he was down in the bottom 4 twice, while everyone else that as down there was only there once or already gone. You have to try your hardest in these competitions, and I am sure he is, but sometimes people are not always cut out for it. Whether or not he was having problems or not, I do not know but he didn’t step it up enough.
2704 days 23 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
From Marnie
No title
Apr 28, 2011 11:34:33
In my opinion, iToxic is not fit/worst, to be in the OC. He has not done as well as a lot of people have done lately, and it seems that he does not even give his full umpth sometimes. He seems pretty bland. There seems to be no character, or certain spark there for him, he seems like you typical, "what do i do" sort of noob. He hardly talks that much, only when challenge results have been posted. He also does not seem that sociable, or that daring. He seems like the sort of person who would be carried along in a game, and let his alliance or friends play the game for him, without contributing. In other words, a sheep, instead of a shepherd.
2704 days 23 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
From TomC20
Challenge 9 - Marnie
Apr 28, 2011 12:15:19
I’m going to do mine about Marnie because I think that she is really fake and I wanted you to find out about the real Marnie and not the Marnie you have seen upfront, Okay well it all started in this casting last week where I was triple posting and she got annoyed because of it I can see where she is coming from but annnnyway she got a bit ott and then she ended up saying some things homophobic and then I reported her, after this happened she then begged me to go back to t-mod and tell them it was a misunderstanding. I’m glad that this happened because it showed me a side of Marnie that she doesn’t really show to people and she will cause drama from anything. I basically just wanted to tell you about this because I don’t rly think you want someone who is rude and a bully. If you don’t believe me then I have linked the conversation and how she changes over time :] thaaanks http://www.tengaged.com/game/29197/comments/58
2704 days 22 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
Tinydancer-

Now, this isn’t because I don’t like him. Jackson is a great guy, and I think of him as a great friend. And that’s why I’m placing him on the bottom. He’s leaving tengaged for a break, and being in this game is keeping him from the break he needs.

^^ That's what qwert said
2704 days 20 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
From TolisKalkas
ok so here's the deal!
Apr 28, 2011 14:07:58
I don't have a problem with anyone left in the game. The only person who I would say you would have to worry about in the OC would be Jackson. You know I LOVE that kid to death and seriously the kid has done so much for me on the site, but I'm worried about his "I want to quit this site right now" attitude. Although he's still online, he did post a goodbye blog and seems pretty serious about it. Utsumi (who is like one of his best friends and mentors) is certain that Jackson is quitting. So I guess my point about why I think Jackson would be the worst choice is "why would you want someone to join the OC when they are not going to be an active member on the site for the games?"
2704 days 19 hours ago
Aquamarine
From vockle9
No title
Apr 28, 2011 14:52:44
to Aquamarine
ok well my first choice was tomc20 for the worst player becasue he is a lying, backstabbing bitch. he was really mean to my friends too and ive heard nothing but bad things about him but i changed my answer to tinydancer because he is leaving tengaged. i know he will come back in June but i dont think he deserves it if he going to win then leave for a month. in my opinion thats just really dumb and i think if you are going to pick somebody for the OC it should be someone who is actually on the site. i do love jackson but that is just how i feel
2704 days 19 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
From ShadowBaller000
Challenge #9- Vote for the Worst!
Apr 28, 2011 16:12:03
I think Tolis is not fit to be in the OC. He has had a bad record in this game, having a lot of bad days and being near the bottom a lot of the days. Day 8, he was in the bottom 4. Day 7 he was also in the bottom. To be honest, if it wasn't for all the quitters and people missing the challenges, I think tolis would have been long gone like at challenge 5. To me, tolis has shown us everything he had day 1-3 and from there he went downhill, he has nothing special left to amaze anyone. I think tolis's personality doesn't really fit into the OC, he isn't really an outcast and isn't OC material, he belongs with the tuhtles.
2704 days 19 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
From iToXic
CHALLANGE <3
Apr 28, 2011 16:15:57
DEINTALY the kitten girl. However,the only reason i would think of nomming me is just bcuz of my color level/karma. however, atleast i got game. SHE DOES NOT HAVE GAME. i was just reviewing her front page and her records make me want to puke. i think that bitch needs to be cut. Plus, she isnt rlly that active as far as i can tell. Shes good NEW castings i will give her that but old rookies and karma r bleh. i just think she needs to go. Also, she doesnt have alot of friends that have added her back so this isnt rlly good if u guys r looking for some1 is popular. well that is all that i have to say, i hope u take this into valid consideration

open group

Group3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!