This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Cash Comp!

Topic » Final Cash Comp!

5177 days 4 hours ago
CarriexIdol
Your last chance at putting some extra money into the pot:

THis challenge is going to involve teamwork from EVERYBODY.  Each player will be mailed different clues which will all eventually lead to 4 different numbers.  Once you have your number post it in this thread.  When all 4 players have posted your numbers, you must as a group try to recognize the significance of the numbers and put them in the correct order.  If after 2 tries you are able to do so, the money in the pot will be INCREASED by 50%!!!  Good luck!
5177 days 3 hours ago
zachup
where are the clues?
5177 days 3 hours ago
CarriexIdol
They are coming. One was sent out already, the rest are being made now.
5177 days 2 hours ago
zachup
and how long do we have to find the numbers?
5177 days ago
CarriexIdol
I'd say within the next 24 hours.
5176 days 23 hours ago
Ev32
I never got anything :(
5176 days 22 hours ago
Ev32
I figured it out guys my numbers are 510
5176 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
no clue yet :(
5176 days 7 hours ago
CarriexIdol
yours is coming soon bingo =]
5176 days 5 hours ago
CarriexIdol
All players have gotten their clues.  Once everyone has solved and posted their number, you can try working together to find the right sequence they should be in.  Dont forget, you only get 2 tries! So make sure you are right before you give me a "final answer".
5175 days 21 hours ago
Ev32
Mine is 510 what number do you guys have?
5175 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
Ok number is 633, not positive had to look up answers and not famililiar with American sports so some questions were tricky. The only other
5175 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
Ok number is 633, not positive had to look up answers and not famililiar with American sports so some questions were tricky. The only other it might be is 636 but pretty sure on 633
5175 days 17 hours ago
Ev32
Ok Im not sure what 633 or 636 have to do with 510
5175 days 17 hours ago
zachup
I didn't get my clue yet
5175 days 16 hours ago
Ev32
damn

open group

The Mole: BB Style

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!