This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Total Drama Island APPLICATIONS

Topic » Total Drama Island..

4629 days 3 hours ago
Hippogriff
#1: What makes you a good gameplayer?

#2: Is there any game (In any show) that you like? (For instance, Parvati in Survivor, or Dominic in Big Brother) ?

#3: Do you play a strategic game or a social game? Why?

#4: Did you watch the Total Drama Series?

#5: If one, what stereotype would you be?

#6: Will you be active ? (THIS MUST BE A YES, If your not, your out, that simple)?
4579 days 6 hours ago
Maxi1234
#1: What makes you a good gameplayer?

#2: Is there any game (In any show) that you like? (For instance, Parvati in Survivor, or Dominic in Big Brother) ?

#3: Do you play a strategic game or a social game? Why?~~I can backstabb and i can be friendly...I play sooo well that ill make it till the bitter end!!

#4: Did you watch the Total Drama Series? ~~~I watched TDI-TDA and Tdwt

#5: If one, what stereotype would you be? Id be Bridgette and Heather combined

#6: Will you be active ? (THIS MUST BE A YES, If your not, your out, that simple)?~~~ Oh yes i will!!!
4548 days ago
Benjamin121
#1: What makes you a good gameplayer? I dont cheat and i dont backstab

#2: Is there any game (In any show) that you like? (For instance, Parvati in Survivor, or Dominic in Big Brother) ? NO

#3: Do you play a strategic game or a social game? Why? Both so i can win

#4: Did you watch the Total Drama Series? yes i watched all 3

#5: If one, what stereotype would you be? Cody and Trent combined

#6: Will you be active ? (THIS MUST BE A YES, If your not, your out, that simple)? Yes 24/7
4540 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
#1: What makes you a good gameplayer?: I can be a bit sly like heather i can sometimes be a drama queen but overall im a great person to play with

#2: Is there any game that you like? Big brother,survivor,cut throat

#3: Do you play a strategic game or a social game: i would say a bit of both!!!!

#4: Did you watch the Total Drama Series? yes i did i watched all 3 :D

#5: If one, what stereotype would you be?: Heather/Gwen

#6: Will you be active? yes i am always active unless im getting something to eat or going to the toilet >:)
4539 days 3 hours ago
ready4daweekend
#1: What makes you a good gameplayer?-  im very social and bubbly

#2: Is there any game (In any show) that you like? (For instance, Parvati in Survivor, or Dominic in Big Brother) ?-Dont really get question???

#3: Do you play a strategic game or a social game? Why?- A bit of bothits the way 2 win

#4: Did you watch the Total Drama Series?- years ago

#5: If one, what stereotype would you be? not sure

#6: Will you be active ? (THIS MUST BE A YES, If your not, your out, that simple)? Yes
4539 days 3 hours ago
swimboy818
#1: What makes you a good gameplayer? I am manipulative, sly and don't give up

#2: Is there any game (In any show) that you like? (For instance, Parvati in Survivor, or Dominic in Big Brother) ? Richard's game in Survivor: Borneo.

Strategic. I like to get myh ands dirty and take charge.
#4: Did you watch the Total Drama Series?  Yes

#5: If one, what stereotype would you be? Heather/ Alejandro

#6: Will you be active ? (THIS MUST BE A YES, If your not, your out, that simple)? Yes
4537 days 2 hours ago
benner_2304
#1: What makes you a good gameplayer? I don't like to lose and i know how to tell when people are playingme

#2: Is there any game (In any show) that you like? Danielle's game big brother

I play social because i love to meet new people. but i also play strategic
#4: Did you watch the Total Drama Series?
YES
#5: If one, what stereotype would you be?
I would be the socialite or the thespian
#6: Will you be active ? (THIS MUST BE A YES, If your not, your out, that simple)? I LIFE ON THIS SITE
4536 days 20 hours ago
benner_2304
sorry stereotype Trent
4267 days 1 hour ago
dvs194
#1: What makes you a good gameplayer? I am a very competitive and social player

#2: Is there any game (In any show) that you like? (For instance, Parvati in Survivor, or Dominic in Big Brother)? Janelle's game in BB7

#3: Do you play a strategic game or a social game? Why? I play mostly a social game, but I will strategize if i have too

#4: Did you watch the Total Drama Series? YES!!

#5: If one, what stereotype would you be? Noah :P

#6: Will you be active ? (THIS MUST BE A YES, If your not, your out, that simple)? YES!!

**If i get to choose who to be, I'd like to be (in order of preference): Lindsey, Noah, or Leshawna**
4266 days 22 hours ago
harrypotterlover101
Social liar trustworthy and competitive/strong
Mile boogie in bigbrother stars/bb7
Mostly both but more social
Of course
Um Cameron from The recent season if thats okay or mike also recent season
Um obviously yes
Ummm ha I'll pick Alejandro from past season Duncan from past season mike from present season and Cameron from
Present season i don't really care which one U pick for me out of those 4 please and pick me thank u ha
3834 days 1 hour ago
Dejaman
#1: What makes you a good gameplayer? : I have been underestimated before, and everyone got what  was  coming to  them.

#2: Is there any game (In any show) that you like? (For instance, Parvati in Survivor, or Dominic in Big Brother) ?: The riddle thing from whodunnit and  the clues challenge from big brother.

#3: Do you play a strategic game or a social game? Why?: I play a  bit of both. Being socials is strategic and likewise.

#4: Did you watch the Total Drama Series? :Yes

#5: If one, what stereotype would you be? :Outcast

#6: Will you be active ? (THIS MUST BE A YES, If your not, your out, that simple)?: Yes.

open group

Total Drama Island (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!