This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I think

Topic » I think

5129 days 15 hours ago
Johnsmith32
that they should change the rules just a little bit...there are a lot of upper levels who aren't quite there yet...but will be soon. I think that anyone beyond Blue level should be able to apply...because everyone else will be there soon. *waits for angry ferocious comments*
5129 days 15 hours ago
vatcheabs
shhhhh
5129 days 15 hours ago
coreypanda
people beyond blue are applying
5129 days 15 hours ago
vatcheabs
ya like me:P
5128 days 21 hours ago
Johnsmith32
i know...just so i make it in. ^^
5128 days 21 hours ago
Nelson
Are you trying to say that only players Blue and beyong SHOULD apply for Stars :|

Or that players from Blue and beyong SHOULDN'T apply because it says there

"I think that anyone beyond Blue level should be able to apply...because everyone else will be there soon."
5128 days 21 hours ago
Johnsmith32
Oops sorry...shouldn't
5128 days 21 hours ago
nasmay1
no thats dumb
5128 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Some people don't have the money for it.
5128 days 21 hours ago
treytrey97
I agree with nasmay, what if it is so that they can't bring up the money?
5128 days 21 hours ago
Nelson
Ya it's true that not EVERYONE that's a brown level has the money to join Stars....I see what you're trying to get at John but it won't work
5128 days 21 hours ago
Johnsmith32
well ya but most brown levels are in the area where if they do well in their games/blogs, money will come easier then for an orange level
5128 days 21 hours ago
jamhav2417
wtf, yeah.. but i have to get 140T in order to get brown.. instead of only 50T.. nice try
5128 days 21 hours ago
Johnsmith32
you know...im just trying to make it easier for other people to make it in. Even if this may not work, i just don't want it to be all VIP levels...especially since they're more known to this site...its easier for them to get in.
5128 days 21 hours ago
jamhav2417
well, it was not all vip levels last newbie stars.. so get your facts plz
5128 days 21 hours ago
Johnsmith32
i know...once the game starts its a different story! What im saying is that a majority of upper levels have better chances of making it then lower levels!

open group

The Big Stars Giveaway 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!