This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tiebreaker Challenge

Topic » Tiebreaker Challenge

5166 days 18 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
Cookiecrumb, Tommyg, as you both know there is a Tie. To break the tie, we will have a Tiebreaker Challenge. The Tiebreaker Challenge is a game called Bloons. Screenshot the furthest level you get to, or the last level if you beat it. You have till 7PM EST to pm me your screenshot(upload it to tinypic.com). If you both send me a screenshot of the same level, whoever sent it first will win. Winner will join Nakomis & Hoodieboy7449 in the Final 3. Loser becomes the 4th member of our Jury.

http://www.ninjakiwi.com/Games/Bloons-Games/Play/Bloons.html

TIP: When you click new game, before you click the first level, in the bottom right there is a box that says "Unlimited Darts Mode". Check off that box.

Survivors ready? GO!
5166 days 18 hours ago
tommyg
amg im here
5166 days 16 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
The Tiebreaker Challenge is now over. The tenth person voted out of Survivor: Borneo and fourth member of our Jury is...
Cookiecrumb
*Snuffs Torch* Your tribe has spoken.
5166 days 15 hours ago
tommyg
omg you scared the shit outa me, i thought the person that you were naming was the winner xDD
5166 days 15 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
:p
THE FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WILL TAKE PLACE FRIDAY @8PM. YOU ALL SAID YOU COULD MAKE THAT TIME, SO I EXPECT YOU TO BE HERE! =]

open group

Portugal's Survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!