This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Snatch Game results

Topic » Snatch Game results

3930 days 3 hours ago
Brandonator
yes I know this took forever but please just stop

anyway lets start with our safe girls of the week
Jen Italia
Edna Carameltt
Murder Rose
you may go untuck in the interior illusions lounge while we critique the top and the bottom

we are now left with
Velocity Springs
Oblivion Rockefeller
Crizzle Drizzle
Velocity Springs
Azulia LaFayette
3930 days 3 hours ago
Brandonator
http://prntscr.com/1a4ict
Velocity Springs

Brandon: I like your look for the week, very pink, very girly and cute. Basically it was exactly what I was thinking of when I assigned it. Your Tina7 was excellent and done very well, it was very obvious who you were playing and you had funny answers.

Kenneth: This is a very soft approach to the theme as far as the runway goes. So far you’ve all been blonde haired pink ladies, but your facial expressions sell it in a different way. It’s a great look. Your Tina7 wrote itself. You used the same delivery, but once again sold it in a different way. And it all worked really well for you.
3930 days 3 hours ago
Brandonator
ALSO ROFL I PUT VELOCITY TWICE IN THE CRITIQUE LIST
THE OTHER WAS L'OREAL STARBURSTS GL NOMS
3930 days 3 hours ago
Brandonator
http://puu.sh/3gtHK.jpg
Oblivion Rockefeller

Brandon: This is the first runway that has really impressed me from you. It is pretty and girly and then just ads that edge of masculinity with the hairstyle you chose. Probably my favorite of everyone for this challenge. Your snatch game, however, was pretty awful...If I hadn't of edited out 7 of your answers it would have been a train wreck of epic proportions. Nothing was Megan related really except she knows Peeps but that is about it. You have all but checked out and given up on this competition it seems like.

Kenneth:  I never know what you’re trying to go for as far as the runway goes. You’re coming across as someone who wants to show that drag is not a mold to fit, but we don’t want any of you to fit a mold anyways so I don’t see the point. Or maybe I’m reading too much into it. Despite looking a bit dramatic, I think your runway was impressive this week, if not a bit risky. What in the hell at your Megan snatch game though? I understand that you wanted to do something Megan would never say, but It looks like you just thought, “Well I’ll just pick someone and answer how I feel.”
3930 days 3 hours ago
Brandonator
http://i.imgur.com/YBRi6P4.png
Crizzle Drizzle

Brandon: You have a very nice runway, not too crazy about the dress but it is pink like the theme asks so I can't really complain. Your snatch game was a little weird at times I just didn't really get it, like you were talking about Gagaluv as if she was a 3rd person and you never really brought yourself into the character at all. It was just like a person making a bunch of jokes about Gagaluv, not Gagaluv herself being funny with her antics.

Kenneth: The runway this week was kind of simple. I think you could’ve picked a better dress. The rest of your look was done well, but I feel like you’ll be forgettable on the runway tonight. You kind of lost me with your Gagaluv as well. You had moments but overall it wasn’t all that great. I don’t think this was your week.
3930 days 3 hours ago
Brandonator
http://i.imgur.com/ASSaXQQ.png
L'Oreal Starbursts

Brandon: On the runway you made very safe middle of the road choices, which is a surprise coming from you because you have always been out of the box. And I think we have seen that dress before but I am not too upset over it really, but it is just an observation. Your snatch game was this, that, and the other. You KILLED it as Sharkskin I was so impressed with what you gave me that I actually ended up using 4 of your answers instead of just 3. You did everything you needed to do, stay in character and be funny.

Kenneth:  Earlier I thought you picked the wrong hair, and it made your forehead a little large. But it actually fits really well now. I LOVE how the hair changes to pink right as your dress starts. You did recycle a dress though. Also, you KILLED sharkskin. I talk to Shawk a lot and you had him down to near perfection.
3930 days 3 hours ago
Brandonator
http://gyazo.com/12ea751210ddcae19d6bcecda74355c6
Azulia LaFayette

Brandon: I love your runway tonight, it actually kind of stood out even though it was just a blonde girl wearing pink. You were one of the few that decided to use a darker pink shade instead of the very soft pastel one that almost everyone chose. The snatch game was a little sloppy for me if I am being honest. You should have maybe picked a funnier character because Diva1 herself isn't really that funny on purpose, she kind of just walks into it.

Kenneth: Your look was done very well tonight! I do wish you had decided not to do Ombre hair. When two contestants have similar ideas on what to do with an outfit, I’m gonna compare. And L’Oreal beat you in that category I’m afraid. Your Diva1 also fell flat. Diva isn’t really a funny character to do, as she’s just so nice. And honestly Brandon’s response made me laugh more than you did.
3930 days 3 hours ago
Brandonator
So after the critiques me and Kenneth have made some decisions

Velocity Springs, you are safe

L'Oreal Starburst: Condragulations you are the winner of this challenge
3930 days 3 hours ago
Brandonator
That leaves us with 3

Oblivion Rockefeller: It seems to me that you don't even want to be here anymore, I am sorry but you are up for elimination

Crizzle Drizzle: You didn't have us going Gaga over that performance

Azulia LaFayette: I don't think your humor could cover the check you cashed with that character choice
Crizzle Drizzle: I am sorry but you are up for elimination
Azulia you may join the other girls

*the lights fade*
Prior to tonight you were asked to create lipsync avatars based off the song: Girl's Just Want to Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper

Crizzle Drizzle: http://i.imgur.com/aWbtTYE.png

Oblivion Rockefeller: http://puu.sh/3icEL.jpg
3930 days 3 hours ago
Brandonator
*The lights come back up*

Crizzle Drizzle: Shantay YOU stay

Oblivion Rockefeller: As someone whom I know for a fact is very funny I am disappointed in watching you give up like you did. When faced with adversity you can either give up, or rise from the ashes. And your choice was obvious. Sashay away...
3930 days 3 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
* starts lip singing passionately, hitting a flying split a the end *
3930 days 3 hours ago
rupaul
bye oblivion toodleoo
3930 days 3 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Omg, I loved my lip sync

Best!
3930 days 3 hours ago
BlueDust
lol no, not rlly.
lezbehonest...
3930 days 3 hours ago
rupaul
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoO
3930 days 3 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Oh, but i didnt ask you.
#byefelica

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!