This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 8-The Golden Tucks!

Topic » Challenge 8-The Golden Tucks!

3665 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
Welcome my queens its time to critique the movies and find out which director will be going home with the coveted GOLDEN tuck!!!!

The Critiques will be posted below.
3665 days 9 hours ago
Stering_butter
*adjusts lens*
3665 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
Trigger Warning:
http://i.imgur.com/PlOO2P4.png

Brandon: AHMAHZING!!!!! You were funny and also had something readable about it.  It was crude, dirty, and offensive. Learning history has never been so much fun. What more could you ask for? And that runway? Ohhhhhhhhhh lawd OPULENCE! SHE OWNS EVERYTHING!

Ben: Two thumbs and one tuck undone. Beautiful from start to finish. Hilarious. Poetic. Inspirational. I can only hope I make my daughters watch this movie so they too can be like Louisiana

Cody: I was on the FLOOR (Jennifer Lopez Megamix) when I saw this. The historic references and overall concept was so outrageous and risky I loved it. One of my favorite things I've seen all competition of you. Definitely the best this week.
3665 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
Big Mac-Kenzii
http://i.imgur.com/KrxMZNM.png

Brandon: Meh wasn’t really a fan of it. I thought the idea you used was very cute and it had a great poster, but I was hoping for more of that cheezy film noir kinda thing. Like standing at the plane and screaming for your one true love kinda thing, ya know? But it was funny, and we all know Alyssa’s Secret is 9 inches and fully functional.  Loved the runway you definitely gave it Audrey the house DOWN hunny.

Ben: The plot seems kinda generic but film noir is hard to think outside of the box with. You did incorporate Alyssa Edwards into it so how can you go wrong with Alyssa??? Smart choice

Cody: You got the hardest genre but you turned it out. The homage to Alyssa Edward's with the mystique of a scandalous brothel. It makes me feel dirty and engaged and I LOVE IT.
3665 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
The Appetizer:
http://i.imgur.com/5XwBZ1B.png

Brandon: I liked it! The story to me was very you and very horror. Reminds me of the classic horror movies where the thing you feared was always some kind of gigantic blob for some reason instead of today’s horror movies where we are all scared of stupid house demons or videotaping ourselves while we are sleeping. The Runway was ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bad lmao. But a little more outside the box thinking beyond just your drag name could have been nice.

Ben: I wanted more. Something about it felt off and I wasn't wild. I loved your cast list but it’s the only thing I did like from yours. Your poster was decent but the story fell flat

Cody: Everybody look out it's THE DISASTER! Hun this was so weak. The only redeeming quality is the attempted graphic with a great cast. Other than that it was just lack luster to me.
3665 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
Pamma Granite:
http://i.imgur.com/aw2jwRj.png%C2%A0

Brandon:  Love, love, LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. It was colorful and high fashion and sooooooo sci fi bitch. You were funny, very original, and really captured science fiction in this idea. The concept of the hero was AMAZING! Very underdog becomes the hero but not in such a cheezy useless teenager falls into super powers kind of way. Your runway was my favorite, probably my favorite of this entire competition so far I was SLAYYYYYYYYYYED.

Ben: I wasn't sold on it at first but you made me like it as you went into more detail. It had some weak moments but the villain was the best part of it all and was the key to your success

Cody: Your continued theme of using neon and pastel colors IRKS me. However I really liked your story and how it tied together. I wouldn't say original but I'd say middle of the pack for you.
3665 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
L’Oreal Starbursts:
http://i.imgur.com/cI2vXcR.png

Brandon: This is horrible. Everything about it. The submission was downright shit and your attitude was worse.  I find nothing in this that says you can move forward in this competition. You are lucky I even let you make it to the critiques because originally I was going to send you packing instantly.

Ben: Shit from start to finish

Cody: You used troll speak and slapped gemma weaves on a shrek poster. Wow amazing, stellar, original, funny. Nah it was very blah to me. This was your weakest performance yet.
3665 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
So the time has come to see who will win the Golden Tuck for Best film!!!

ENVELOPE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*lights shine on Pamma Granite, Trigger Warning, The Appetizer, and Big Mac-Kenzii*

Is that it? okay and the winner is
TRIGGER WARNING FOR WESTERN EXPANSION PT1: THE LOUISIANA PURCHASE
3665 days 9 hours ago
Stering_butter
YES TRIGGER YOU WON SOMETHING
3665 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
Pamma Granite: You were almost best in show. You're safe
3665 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
fucking litecitrus
3665 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
L'Oreal Starbursts: There is nothing positive to say, you are up for elimination.

The Appetizer: This week the judges were less than scared by this performance

Big Mac-Kenzii: 9 inches might have been one too short.
Big Mac-Kenzii: You are safe

The Appetizer: I am sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3665 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Me in the DR: Art's doing her little jaw thing... if I were Clone I'd be worried.
3665 days 9 hours ago
Stering_butter
*cuntfessional: slay*
3665 days 9 hours ago
ARTPOP
this is bullshit
3665 days 9 hours ago
Stering_butter
MILK SHOULDVE BEEN IN THE BOTTOM

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!