This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 7- Results!

Topic » Challenge 7- Results!

3651 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
you queens really showed your synergy this week in what I believe is the closest challenge to date!  With that being said unfortunately 1 team must win, and 1 of the teams must lose.

As I am sure you all know we will be critiquing each of you on the main stage

#TeamRealBigMac
#TeamMammaVainte
#TeamTheTrigger

I will post team critiques in the comments below
3651 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
#TeamRealBigMac

http://i.imgur.com/09topSp.jpg

Brandon: You guys found the perfect balance of mixing of keeping your personal colors while also coordinating them with a concept. Now it was a little prom catalogue-ish I mean this may be the Internet but this is still a drag competition. But what the challenge asked for you did

Ben: It was pretty but not much else. "Commercial but not Couture"--Tyra Banks--Benry. Your butterflies pulled it all together for me and were the stars of the piece.

Cody: Y'all lucked out because yellow and purple are two of my favorite colors! I really like the nice natural vibe I get from your looks this week. Your overall theme and choice of shades really impressed me. It's also very humbling to see people who I hadn't considered front-runners come forth and bring it this week.
3651 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
#TeamMammaVanite

http://i.imgur.com/yzx22Kr.png

Brandon: This to me was very high fashion and very couture, but got lost in the challenge. It was a little too mixed and matched you wouldn’t really know who had what color or who was who at the end of the day. Fashion 10, but overall it got lost in the team aspect of two queens coming together to make something.

Cody: I wasn't floored by either of these looks. They both had weaker execution of blue which you guys should have done more than the orange. I was getting too much orange from this and it just didn't seem organic enough for me. It looked sloppy and I wasn't really living for it.

Ben: I mean, I got where you two were coming from and I really did like yours but I didn't exactly get Blue and Orange out of it. Some of the designs were a little jarring but the eye shadow you two had were my favorite thing anyone did.
3651 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
#TeamTheTrigger

http://i.imgur.com/tzOInQO.png

Brandon: Great concept! It represented you two as queens perfectly! But it didn’t mix, concept wise it mixed but color wise it was one queen green one queen red and we stood next to each other and hello. But overall it was a very creative and campy idea that I enjoyed.

Ben: I loved it! The colors, the theme and the runway and the extra step. It was amazing and I thought you guys really stepped up to the challenge

Cody: Your idea was really simple and it worked. I thought there could have been more to it, but you really don't have much wiggle room with police outfits. The theme of the red light-green light I liked, but I felt like there was just something missing for me.
3651 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Rip
3651 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
Now the judges and myself have made some decisions

L'Oreal and Big Mac: You combined beautifully, BUT are we looking for Tengaged's next prom queen?

Pamma and Meoldy: You guys brought fashion week to the runway, BUT was it too much style and not enough substance?

Trigger and Appetizer: You two took us to camp tonight, BUT did you blend well together?
3651 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
I'm at work peeing rn
3651 days 18 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Tonights winner is

Chips47 Condragulations
3651 days 18 hours ago
Insanity
Tiffany Bayonette is reborn!
3651 days 18 hours ago
ILoveSleep
meanwhile in the interior illusions lounge
[12:29:06 AM] Princesa Nicholas: no wtf when i was a baby i had to get my booty hole stretched cuz it was so small i couldnt poop
3651 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
L'Oreal Starbursts and Big Mac-Kenzii- Condragulations you are the winners of this challenge! You may now leave the stage
3651 days 18 hours ago
Insanity
*claps 4 da winners*
*gives shady side eye afterwards*
3651 days 18 hours ago
Clone
this is very wrong
3651 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
Pamma Granite and Melody Vine: I am sorry my dears but you are up for elimination.

The Appetizer and Trigger Warning: You are safe. You may leave the stage
3651 days 18 hours ago
Brandonator
Prior to today you were asked to prepare a lipsync avatar to Back to Black by Amy Winehouse

The time has come to lipsync for your LIFE
Don't f*ck it up!

*the lights go down*

Melody Vine: http://i.imgur.com/Ld1eZi7.png
Pamma Granite: http://i.imgur.com/B66PTUQ.png
3651 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Bye yall

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!