This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 5- Results

Topic » Challenge 5- Results

3687 days 4 hours ago
Brandonator
The library is officially closed!!!!!!!!! Luckily this week we got all our submissions so I will get right to judging

The following queens now step forward:
Melody Vine
Pamma Granite
The Appetizer
LaKisha Kwondenisha
Trigger Warning
Big Mac-kenzii
L'Oreal Starbursts
Annaisse La'Blaque

You WILL all be staying on stage tonight because from this point on everyone will be receiving critiques.

I will now begin posting critiques in the comments
3687 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Shit
3687 days 4 hours ago
Stering_butter
oh my god
3687 days 4 hours ago
ARTPOP
pls
3687 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
im laughing so hard at the appetizer
3687 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Get off the stage you butch queen
3687 days 4 hours ago
Brandonator
Melody Vine:

http://i.imgur.com/dcDDLEq.png

Brandon:  I liked some of your reads, I do think you mostly relied on drag name puns, but you had a few that hit the mark. I thought the runway was fine, I can’t really tell people what their favorite is so if I wanted to see something at a different level then I would have asked for it. I honestly really think you stepped it up from the last week and really put yourself out there.

Benry: Here you are again!.... It always seems that there is someone better than you so you really DO need to start giving it your all. Your answers this week were either great or lukewarm. Some of them were very good and it the other half were as well then maybe you would have succeeded

Cody: Another mediocre performance I wasn't too floored, but the only thing that remotely had me going was your runway, and your read on Anaisse. It was "okay".
3687 days 4 hours ago
Brandonator
Pamma Granite

http://i.imgur.com/51hW6hY.png

Brandon: I almost can’t even think about the whole submission because all that I keep going back to the Anal comment. I literally busted out laughing at that one! Other than that they were pretty good, I will say one was more of a tagline more than a read but you produced enough quality for me to not really care. As for the runway as I have said before I am not really here to tell you why your favorite idea was wrong but It was a bit much to me. I mean the hair and the crazy hat thing and the toxic moment of gypsy whatever was everything, but the face was a bit much.

Benry: IDK why everyone was calling you a rock.... maybe its your personality (-: Your reading was outstanding and you actually had my favorite comment in general. Your outfit was very unique and it was very you which I loved

-Brandon chimes in- Benry Granite is like……….a rock

Cody: Yours' were so juicy and correct, they were strong don't get me wrong but the products from L'Oreal and Anaisse were a smidge better.
3687 days 4 hours ago
ILoveSleep
I MEAN LIKE OBVIOUSLY HER NAME MEANS POMEGRANATE
3687 days 4 hours ago
Brandonator
The Appetizer

http://i.imgur.com/z0ntnoB.png

Brandon: A little lost in the crowd for me on this one. You had some stuff going on there, but some of them really didn’t scream for my attention the way other submissions did. The runway was something. Not entirely sure what it was all supposed to mean, you were frozen, had cheetah print lips, and Flinstone couture. Was very you in a way so I appreciate it but a lot of unrelated elements to me.

Cody: I actually liked yours' quite a lot but the judges disagreed. Yours' were to the point, a little bit of honesty, and very witty. I feel like yours' wasn't as glorified as it should have been.

Benry: "Very Cool"
3687 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Crying I put too much makeup on
3687 days 4 hours ago
Brandonator
LaKisha Kwondenisha

http://prntscr.com/32paor

Brandon: uhhhhhhhhhh okay… You were kind of nowhere here. Not really sure how to word it because it was just insane but not really in a good way kinda thing. You made a really bad decision when you drew all the attention to this song joke that kinda fell flat and you were talking about twerking or something. The runway wasn’t bad, not really sure why you called it Lady gaga though since it was literally Rhi hair but hey do you.

Benry: The language barrier fucked you over this week. Your answers were week and memorable in a very, very poor way. At least I can count on you to always have beautiful and very out-there runways.

Cody: Yours' was tacky, not funny, stale, unoriginal, and just tried to reached for unattainable areas that didn't work to your advantage. Yours' in my opinion was the weakest this week and I was thoroughly just confused by it all.
3687 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Omg not hunty :(
3687 days 4 hours ago
Brandonator
Trigger Warning

http://i.imgur.com/0wVQi2X.gif

Brandon: A little weak to me, not a lot of reads that hit anything dead on really. You really just needed to take a moment to dig deeper and make it funnier in my opinion, or at least meaner or something. The runway was very symbolic more than really a produced piece, which I think is creative and honestly I never thought there would be a way to give tearaway on the Internet and you did that!!!!!!!!!

Benry: I thought your answers were funny but in the end none of them were memorable. Even after I graded all the responses I couldnt remember a single one of your comments and I graded yours 3rd to last.... However your runway was easily the best in terms of style. But what it drag? or just pretty clothing....

Cody: You tried playing it on the safe side but I still quite liked yours' a lot but it's not my decision ultimately. I think yours' was playful and cute but a little too nice to everyone, your runway was amazing, amazing enough for people to make knock offs already *~shade~* but others I can admit stood out to me more.
3687 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
benry is a judge???????????? god help us all
3687 days 4 hours ago
Brandonator
Big Mac-Kenzii

http://i.imgur.com/0CPI7nq.gif

Brandon: I thought you were very funny! A little more creative than some, there were actual reads based on more than just drag names in general, and when you did use the names it was more creative to me than others. I liked the runway, I thought it was just fine before it started changing colors only because it seems hard to really focus on all the different pieces when it is changing colors constantly.

Cody: -I wasn't a fan of your runway as I felt it was a tad tacky, but your reads had me going, if I were to be honest I would rate your performance middle of the pack-leaning towards the bottom. It was alright.

Benry: "Cool"

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!