This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 5- The Library is OPEN!

Topic » Challenge 5- The Library is..

3691 days 2 hours ago
Brandonator
Hello my top 8 it is time for your next challenge!

As we all know reading is fundamental, and as such you must prove you have your library card to progress in this competition.

What I need PUBLICLY:
-A read from you towards each of the remaining queens. We are 4 challenges down so hopefully you have picked up on something to bring forward against them. (Now I get that not EVERY single one of these 7 reads will be home runs or touchdowns or slap backs etc etc sportball w/e, but try to at least get a few real good zingers in there)
-A runway- Your theme this week is your FAVORITE drag
-And lastly I want each of you to tell me which queen you think should be eliminated from the competition. No tea no shade, who needs to go and why?
(DO NOT POST ANYTHING IN THIS FORUM THAT IS NOT A CHALLENGE SUBMISSION FOR ORGANIZATIONAL PURPOSES, IF YOU WANT TO RESPOND PLEASE DO SO IN THE LOUNGE)

What I need PRIVATELY:
A lipsync avatar for the following song:

Any questions feel free to ask
DUE DATE: MARCH 20TH AT 11:59 PM EST
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT FUCKING DATE OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL ME PLEASE
3691 days ago
Insanity
L'Oreal Starbursts - What inspired your name? A trip to the dollar store? That explains a lot.
Trigger Warning - There should be warnings every time you hit the runway.
Pamma Granite - Y'know, living in the Granite State (New Hampshire. Fun fact for the kiddos), I've got to say I've never seen such a stone as unpolished as you.
Big Mac-Kenzii - McDonalds is red, Burger King is blue. Your fries are getting cold, I think you should shoo.
LaKisha Kwondenisha - Like your superhero, you can leave for Brazil... In a barrel... Down a raging waterfall... And never come back... Ever.
Annaisse La'Blaque - Did you rob a bank to get all those safes?
The Appetizer - We already knew you weren't the main dish before we knew your name.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

Favorite drag: I love growing in the soil with my fellow flowers!

http://i.imgur.com/dcDDLEq.png

*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

Who needs to go? Well, out of all the others left in this competition, I would have to go with Big Mac-Kenzii. She is extremely one dimensional with her look. I get that she has a character that she does, and while that's all fine and dandy, it's getting old fast. And when she did try and change it up with her Christina, it landed her in the bottom 2. For those reasons, I would have to choose her.
3690 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
L'Oreal Starbursts- All the branding in the world can't hide how cheap your look is.
Annaisse La'Blaque- Are you sure your name isn't Anal La'Blaque? Cause you're shitty and painful to endure.
Big Mac-Kenzii- For a Big Mac, you sure have a Dollar Menu quality...
Trigger Warning- TW: Flop TW: Bullimia
LaKisha Kwondenisha- Where's your green card? Cause you're all over the border lately. LaKisha Kwondenisha        Hunty        IN        IN        WIN        IN
Melody Vine- Can you score a win for the vine?
The Appetizer- I'm not hungry, thanks.

The look: http://www.imgur.com/51hW6hY.png
I like neon. I like day-glo. I am nuclear energy, hot and dangerous (not to be confused with the Ke$ha song). And if you go blind from all this color, at least the last thing you saw was SICKENING.

As for who should go, I'm gonna have to say Ms. La'Blaque. She is the only one who doesn't seem to want to push. Even when they made a tragic error, all the others have at least tried to be special and tried to stand out. All I get from Anal over there is how she's gonna turn a challenge out.... and then she's middle of the pack.
3688 days 5 hours ago
Clone
Big Mac and Trigger, I'm surprised the two of you are back in time for the challenge; especially after Big Mac had to mop the floor out there with you, Trigger.

I'm even more shocked that BM was able to lip sync on crutches, or should I say, her McDonald's gimmick.

-

And Melody Vine... like Phi Phi O'Hara once said, "I know you're talented at, you know, buying shoes, but are you talented at, you know, dr-" and I'll finish that question with LOW SAFE LOW LOW NO

-

L'Oréal...

[3/14/2014 7:19:42 PM] Isaiah: http://i.imgur.com/hbsbA8p.png
[3/14/2014 7:19:46 PM] Isaiah: guess who i decided to do
[3/14/2014 7:19:48 PM] Isaiah: for snatch game
[3/14/2014 7:20:14 PM] Branden: megan
[3/14/2014 7:20:25 PM] Isaiah: she's gonna be so easy
[3/14/2014 7:20:28 PM] Isaiah: i'll be at least safe

Do you have the charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent it takes to come out on top? Because from what it looks like, you seem pretty content being on the bottom - in all aspects.

-

Pamma, after having many Skype conversations with you in the past, I think it's obvious to all of us why you asked to have the deadline pushed back - so you can learn how to properly read first.

-

Annaisse, I think it's ironic that the lip-sync is Mean Girls by Rachel Crow. After seeing all the girls in the video who had a hard time standing out from the crowd in a positive way, it kinda reminded me of you on the runway.

-

And lastly, LaKisha. From what I've been able to tell, I've seen better runways from a paraplegic and more personality from my aunt who has dementia and hasn't spoken a proper English sentence for over a year.

~*~

Who do I think deserves to go home? That's hard, considering Trigger should have been sent home last elimination, Big Mac's overriding predictability each challenge/runway, everything about Melody, the fact that L'Oréal and Annaisse don't even seem to want this, and LaKisha's invisible personality... but for the reason that she was already eliminated in my mind, I'll say Trigger Warning.

~*~

http://i.imgur.com/z0ntnoB.png

For my runway, I'm ~frozen in time~
3688 days ago
Hunty
Annaisse: Weren't you supposed to be competing on King Of Nerds? Girl this is not your show...... Believe moi!
Pamma: Why is there a hooker in this show? Security, please!
Melody: Bitch i have one song for ya *starts to twerk at the rhythm not cuz im enthusiasted by mocking her but cuz this songs so good lol*
Appetizer: You're so terrible at reading that I'll read same way as you do: OMG U SUCK AND I'M BETTER THAN YOU! lol go back to ur drag mom hunny
Big Mac-Kenzii: Instead of giving me that broom, you should've just given me one of those things that you call a weave... GO-BACK-TO-PARTY-CITY-WHERE-YOU-BELONG!
Trigger: You'll get there one day.
Last but not least... *points to L'Oreal* I won't call you L'Oreal because you're not worth it. Does Eva Longoria even know about your name? She'd be ashamed of making all of those commercials.

I'd say that who needs to go home is... The Appetizer. She's horrible at everything she does, and she's so bitter that she's just probably needing a huge cock (might wanna talk to Pamma about that, you whore) to satisfy her need to feel better than everyone else. Get. a. real. hard. dick. and you'll feel so much better about yourself and the others. That's just probably insecurity, tho.

Runway: http://prntscr.com/32paor

Today at the runway i'm serving some SHOCKER LADY GAGA 2011 realness! There's yogurt (ow-kay) and i'm breasting my baby but don't compare me to Milk of the Dairy Queens cuz she was pregnant but i gave the mothafuckin birth!
3687 days 12 hours ago
MichelleObama
LaKisha Kwondenisha - It's amazing how can cross highly patrolled international borders, but lack the ability to cross the language barrier.

L'Oreal Starbursts - You claim to be a comedy queen, but the only time you've been mildly funny in this competition was when you imitated someone as boring and lifeless as yaself.

Melody Vine - I think there is a very nice LOW tone to your melody

The Appetizer - Just like an appetizer, you never do fully satisfy anyone

Pamma Granite - I'm glad you recognize you're just a stone and not a gem.

Annaisse La'Blaque - Black makes a person appear slim, just like the chances of you winning this competition

Big Mac-Kenzii - All the ketchup and mustard in the world couldn't overpower your exceedingly bland taste. You may be lovin it, but the judges sure aren't
_________________________________________________________________________________

Runway: http://i.imgur.com/0wVQi2X.gif
My favorite drag is always changing, that's why I decided to literally change my runway.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I believe that Melody Vine should be the one going home. I don't think she is on the same standard as all us other queens. Her performances aren't even mediocre, they are below average. I see all the other remaining queens as competition with a chance to beat me, but I am not the least bit worried about her.
3687 days 10 hours ago
Stering_butter
Now, Y'all can read me for my weight or my shtick, but may I remind you; I am yellow and READ. Get ready, A Number #6 Unhappy meal comin' yo way.
http://i.imgur.com/0CPI7nq.gif

Pamma Granite - Glow, Your only shinning moment of the season! Oh, expect that charity work you did; dumpster diving for used talent wont help you in the long haul.
LaKisha Kwondenisha - Immigrants ALWAYS taking our jobs! GAHHDAM, Well atleast someone has to clean up after your mess. Hunty. Aqui está uma vassoura. http://www.bellalunatoys.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/h/childrens-broom.jpg Varrer-se.
The Appetizer - I think it is safe to say, since week 1, you've ruined the main course and we want our fucking money back.
Annaisse La'Blaque - Mademoiselle BLAQUE, I must say, you are by far the best at what you do. YOU ARE THE BEST GODDAMN FILLER QUEEN I HAVE EVER SEEN!
Melody Vine - It seems mopping other queens has led you to become a wash-up! What a pitaful scene I must do say...It seems your "Melody" is just full of sour notes!
Trigger Warning - What we need to do is #filter you, like every other Trigger Warning.
L'Oreal Starbursts - For being the number one rated brand, you surely are delivering lackluster results. Head n' Shoulders would suit you and your flaky performance though!

The Queen I want to go home is not in this line up..........................................Benry is not in the same league as some of us on stage.................Just Kidding. Now PhoRealDoh....Melody. I may be a bit messy but atleast you know who I am and what I represent. I do not see her SHINNING nor do I see her being ANYTHING but a basic drag queen. She does not represent anything; I do not know who Melody is or what she stands for. As Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar, I feel THAT is the most important quality. Lacking of such...I think she should sashay away.
3687 days 6 hours ago
ARTPOP
Pamma Granite - You wanna talk about Dollar Menu quality? For a pomegranate, you sure lack flavor and an appropriate level of taste. *flashback to the prostitute commercial* -close up of your teeth while filming- I'm glad your weave snagged the judge's attention, plenty of other things were snagging mine.

Annaisse La'Blaque - I'm glad you were in the top last round. Seems as if you finally hit the tip of the ashberg.

Big Mac-Kenzii - *brings my hand up to my ear* Hello? Is this McDonald's? Alright, I'd like a Big Mac. Hold everything, including the talent. Extra onions. Have it delivered to Brandonator. When you get there, tell him I said "This is the rest Big Mac-Kenzii has to offer."

Trigger Warning - I'm not gonna read you, hwoni. The last challenge already did.

LaKisha Kwondenisha - I won't waste my time, you wouldn't understand me anyway.

The Appetizer - Pamma Granite may not be hungry, but I'm ready for the full course meal. I like my food bland and tasteless. Makes it easier to throw up later.

Am I forgetting anyone? Guess not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Runway: http://i.imgur.com/SHDFnkB.png

My favorite drag is dark camp-glam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd say a majority of the people who fucked up this week should just go home right now. There was plenty of messy things going on this round and I wasn't happy to see any of them happen. From runways that varied from white Rihanna breastfeeding to a flower-based themepark character, and people copying other people's runway ideas, the shenanigans were off the wall this round and I feel bad for anyone who was a part of them because they were just shameful. I came here to play a game and win, not to joke around and cheat. Some of these people shouldn't even be here still, as there definitely should have been an elimination last week. If I had to choose one person however, it'd be Big Mac-Kenzii. In my opinion, she lost last week. On top of that, she's boring. She's presented the same kind of runway week after week and has shown little to no versatility. When she stepped out of her comfort zone, she landed in the bottom. Tengaged's Next Drag Superstar doesn't flop when they fall out of their comfort zone, and if they do, they pick themselves back up the next round. This round her reads were just insults and unfunny, and her runway was changed after seeing someone else did a .gif for their final submission. I don't think she deserves to be here and I think she should be going home this week.

Thank you.

3687 days 2 hours ago
Zoeygasms
My FAVORITE drag is not fancy .gifs or devastatingly black makeup.

http://i.imgur.com/xyS6h5u.png

I love simple glamour with a pop of color. Usually Ombre hair is my signature and I just love to express to EVERY queen that you can make less seem like more. Okrrrr!

*Giggles as I slide on my reading glasses*

Miss L'Oreal, I think you deserve a nobel peace prize. Anyone who can go back in time, take back their reads and come back with all new ones MUST be original and groundbreaking. Also, for someone being named after a hair product, your scalp sure is ALWAYS giving me Fester Adams tease.

LaKisha, someone is on the phone for you? She says her name is Rosetta Stone and you need to come pick her up right away.

And speaking of people who clearly jumped the boarder, we have Trigger Warning. I feel like your name is a lie when it says 'Warning'. Because you clearly gave no one a warning when your fashions jumped the gun last week.

The Appetizer? Check please.

Big Mac Kenzii, girl, I know you on a budget and that's fine. Good thing is they're raising minimum wage by three dollars, maybe you can buy yourself some fries and fashion yourself together a new wig.

Pamma Granite - They say a pomegranate is an Indian apple. I say you should be a forbidden fruit. As in forbidden from being on the runway miss girl.

Melody Vine - Sweetie your melody must be missing every instrument because I never hear ANYTHING interesting from you.

As for who I think should go home, I think it should be Melody Vine. No frontin', I'm just letting the progress table speak for itself. She's flopping horribly and I'll help her pack if she needs it.

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!