This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

It's a bird! It's a plane! IT'S A LACEFRONT!

Topic » It's a bird! It's a plane!..

3692 days 2 hours ago
Brandonator
FIRST THING FIRST: DESIGNS THAT ARE NOT POSTED ON TENGAGED=NOT ALLOWED OKAY??????????? There was some confusion with this so okay get it???? must be ON tengaged to be used. Thank u

okay before y'all say it this may or may not have been mopped, just call me the fucking janitor I already know what yall are gonna say.

For this challenge you queens are creating your own comic book character. It is up to you if you want to be the hero, or the villain.

What I need submitted is: A super name, super powers, and an origin of said powers.
Your runway this week is your hero/villain costume

So lift up your skirts and fly! my queens!

In addition to the main challenge I need a private submission of a lipsync avatar to this song:

Now I understand two superhero avatars in the same challenge is a little bland, so maybe you can find other ways to relate your avatar to this song. It is powerful, its 80's, and....kinda thirsty so get creative

DEADLINE: MARCH 24TH AT 11:59 PM (IF YOU HAVE TECH ISSUES OR DEADLINE ISSUES PLEASE TELL ME BEFORE HAND THIS TIME PLS AND THANK)

any questions let me know

yes I stole this idea from all stars are y'all happy now?
3692 days 2 hours ago
Brandonator
LMAO LE CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I MEANT MARCH 10TH AT 11:59 PM EST
SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY
3692 days ago
Zoeygasms
Super Villain: Ombré del Mer

Runway: http://i.imgur.com/Xd1SJU3.png

Ombré gained her powers when a Hot Topic hair dye goes wrong. Her hair stylist, scared, throws her body into the nearby harbor. With the toxicity of the salt water and the hair chemicals combined, she gained both aquatic and psychic powers!

By screaming the words "Ombré! Ombré! Ombré!" she changed into her super form, mesmerizing innocent with her brilliant fading colors then leaving them GAGGING with lungs full of water. Her goal is to have an army of dead ombré haired vixens to take over the world!

It is said the more her natural root color shows, the weaker she becomes.
3691 days 14 hours ago
Clone
They'd better widen the doorways and reinforce the runway, it's Kali Kai Kosmo. Kali Kosmo for short, Kali for shorter, K for shortest.

~*~

It was the dead of year 3008 when young drag queen Kali Kai Kosmo (a very loose and edited version of the Greek translation of "best of both worlds", [honoring Kali's Greek roots]) was traveling through space to get to her next drag show, taking place on planet Venus D-Lite in the fifth dimension of the universe.

However, little did the young queen know, the ship she was traveling in was nearing the Van Patten Radiation Belt (Jimmy Neutron reference). Kali tried to stop the ship, but it was too late. They had been impacted by the belt. The law of the VPRBelt states that supernatural powers will be granted to those zapped, and those powers are based on what that person was doing at the moment of the zapping.

Kali immediately knew what that meant. She was in drag, in the middle of applying her third coat of make up. Could I make it anymore obvious? She had been gifted the power of shape-shifting, and was ready to protect the world from the likes of GayJohnny blogs and Gagaluv spam. She had no in-betweens to her shifting, though. There were only two options: boy or girl.

Upon shifting to one gender, her powers were pushed to the extremes of each gender's greatest attributes. When a boy, Kali not only had super strength, but also the ability to recall any sporting event (along with statistics, players and more) of the past 10 years. As a girl, K had hair for days, being capable to grow to the lengths of three full football fields and able to entangle and strangle any enemy in 2.5 seconds.

~*~

The Appetizer walks onto the stage, dressed up and down in KKK fashion. But what catches the judges eyes is that T.A. isn't in drag. A faint "What the..." can be heard from Benry's mouth.

http://i.imgur.com/hazjWs8.png

When all of a sudden, The Appetizer whips out her bottle of Dress Code perfume by Ivy Winters and sprays it on.

http://i.imgur.com/rQjYzN9.png
3690 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1

Introducing.... GLOW!

http://www.imgur.com/BFQE6Ae.png

A young tribal girl from Whatthefckistan, Glow (known then as Sou Do L'Souvan or "on her back often") got into some rull scurry shit one day after meeting a strange man. The man offered her the world, but she replied "no blacks no femmes" and attempted to walk away. Angered, the man placed a blood curse on Sou, making her flesh and bone shine in even the shadiest of places. Realizing her new power, Sou thought long and hard on an eponymous name to go by... and ultimately decided she wasn't creative so she settled on Glow!

GLOW, ENDING #SHADE AND #SLAYING FAVES.
3689 days 17 hours ago
Insanity
Here's our villainess... Mel-Lava!

http://i.imgur.com/L18AwR5.png

Melody Vine was a copacetic teenager with a mature soul. She kept several lava lamps in her room, lit incenses at night, and chanted mysteriously during full moons. While she was content with her unique and hippy-esque lifestyle, she felt like she needed something more in her life to satisfy her internally.

One day after school, she went to her favorite incense supplier, Phi Phi O'Horoscope. She talked to her about how she wanted to take her lifestyle to the next level, no matter what the cost may be. Phi Phi mentioned her special incense that she kept only for those that could control it. Melody instantly begged Phi Phi for it. After a brutal interrogation for them, Phi Phi finally caved, and gave Melody the incenses, but warned her about their power. Melody ignored her like the flop she was, and rushed home.

It was late at night, and the moon was full as ever. Melody took out a match, and lit the incense. The bright green smoke it emitted was so powerful, and Melody's whole room was covered in a matter of seconds. The lava in her lava lamps travelled faster as the room became smokier. Just as Melody tried to put out the incense, her lava lamps exploded on her, and Melody collapsed on the floor, now covered in lava and smoke.

Melody woke up the next morning, and picked up a mirror on her floor. She noticed her appearance had drastically changed. Her once long platinum blonde hair had been cut short, and was now black with dark blue tips. Her sky blue eyes were now every color of the rainbow. However, the most noticeable difference to her was of her skin. Her skin changed from a gorgeous ivory into a glow in the dark green, the same color that the incense smoke gave out. She knew her appearance change had something to do with the incenses, but that was just part of her transformation. She began to stand up, but when she stretched her arms, an intense yet colorful fire came out from her palms. The fire had all the same colors as her lava lamps that exploded on her. Once Melody saw that, she finally realized that the lava and the smoke together had a crazy reaction together, and caused our teenage dream catcher to gain superpowers. She also had the ability shoot smoke from her eyes, talk to celestial bodies, and create lava force fields. Her weaknesses include fighting in urban areas, daylight, and modern technology. The more converted and industrialized she feels, the weaker she becomes.

Mel-Lava, the most psychedelic and spirited drag queen of the 21st century!
3689 days 8 hours ago
Yaxha
Introducing the head of the Social Justice League: Miss Cis:

http://i.imgur.com/dxBWdfb.png

With the power to appropriate any culture at will, Miss Cis is like a huge activist because she's a SJ blogger on tumblr and her best friends are gay lol (:

Her powers originated when she first signed up for tumblr, and saw all the pain oppressed people were going through and she like KNEW she could relate to them

Her only weakness is white girl jokes because they're not funny and reverse-racism is real and it hurts :|

#tw heterophobia #tw reverse racism
3689 days 7 hours ago
Brandonator
Big Mac-Kenzii

http://i.imgur.com/ynbxmla.png
O'Bessie Tee - Villainess of the Golden Arches

~Superpowers~
Serving up Heart Disease on a Crusty Menu HUNTEE. Don't dip yo nuggers in HA, The CDC (Centers of Disease CUNTrol) states consumption of miss O'Bessie Tee can lead to High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, and SUPAHSIIIIZZZEEENNNN d'ose fat cells huntee. NO AMOUNT OF CORSETS OR SPANX COULD SAVE YOU FROM HA RATH!!!!!!111111. And Oh Eff Si - Using her 301 Kohl Black Horns [Only Avail. through Online Sephora Purchase] - She will syphone the Tips-of-the-night right out of yo wallet, purse, handbag, fanny pack, or that BoobsForQueens.com Breast Plate (idk ya gig)

~Origin~
She can't be seen by the Naked Eye (UV Colored Contacts do not exist yet but Coco Montrese is working on em). She enters the body at consumption and destroys from within. Once the body is destroyed, she swishes out on her McDonna specialty VICTORIA SECRET [not a secret anymore] WINGS #VsFashionShow2k16, with they youth and health locked away. She serves #ScaryFish and needs da extra money to keep up with appearences.

O'Bessie Tee! She does a body horrible, Gorl!1!!!111!
#StopRelyingOnThatDeadBody
#Kween
3689 days 7 hours ago
Hunty
Mujer Fuego Humano
http://prntscr.com/2zrf0f

Brazil, 1993.

LaKisha was the most famous drag queen in the whole continent. Every saturday night, she used to spent 8 hours at the hair saloon just to make her hair perfect for the night out. One day, unfortunately, she was sabotaged by a bunch of jealousy girls that messed up with her favorite hairspray. When she used it, her hair was automatically on fire and she died. But there's one thing she did before she went to her grave and it was one simple thing... Revenge! Everyone was still really shocked she in fact died, and a lot of fans were disappointed. The next saturday she did appeared to the same girls that sabotaged her hairspray in the hair saloon. Blood was coming out from her ongina and it was like Carrie all over again, except the blood was coming from under. Well, who would've known that the dead still have their periods!? Her head was still on fire, and her eyes and mouth bloody. She looked like a Courtney Love trainwreck but still fierce. She was in fact a ghost, but still needed her revenge. She set the whole place on fire and then left. Rumor has it that she's now married with the Ghost Rider and they had a baby named Bamold, which is almost like Satan's real form on Earth.
3689 days 5 hours ago
jeriber
Introducing Zir Tati the Gender Queer

It all started when zi was a young zir. Zi was so confused about zir sexuality. Boys? Girls? Both? Then, everything changed.
Zi found out more info on stayteen.org after watching a very confusing episode of Degrassi. Zi was neither gay, straight, or bi. Zi was PANSEXUAL, but it was much deeper. Zi was transgender. With the power of multiple genders, Zi can rely on any gender zir chooses.

http://prntscr.com/2zsfd5

Androgyny is ya momma.
3689 days 4 hours ago
ARTPOP
Hairriet

http://i.imgur.com/lpa66UQ.png

Hairriet had a fascination with hair ever since she was a little girl. Length, volume, shine, everything to do with it. It wasn't long before she went to beauty school to learn more about what she could do with hair. Soon enough she graduated, but her graduation party was ruined by an evil professor, Santino Rice. He used the loudspeaker to circulate his bad opinions through the school. His opinions caused extreme... balding. Within hours every partygoer was bald, including Hairriet.

One of the partygoers, Latrice Royale, sat at her chair peeling out her hair piece by piece.

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2011/03/rdr3_6_252_25-Stacy-hair-stage.gif - Latrice Pulling out Her Hair

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... WHO'S BALDING NOW?????"

Hairriet had enough. After losing her most prized possession, she had nothing to lose. She mixed sugar, spice, and a clothesline into a Jar of Sofia and instantly grew back all of her hair after drinking the mixture. She gained the power of hair growth. She could lift an enemy from where they stood, mummify them, even play catch with them if she really wanted to. The only downside to her powers was that she was now covered in body and facial hair. This made her the laughingstock of all of the heroes in the world.

http://cdn09.realitynation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/031912_willam.jpg - Photo of Hairriet's Beard

Although she didn't like her facial or body hair or the way people treated her, she still wanted to make the world a better place, and fight crime and Santino Rice for the rest of time.
3688 days 12 hours ago
MichelleObama
The Songbird

http://i.imgur.com/07GQoCf.png

Powers:
- Flight
- Sound Wave Blasting (from powerful low notes to glass-shattering high notes)
- Echolocation

Origin:
Harmony was a successful singer in Brazil with a voice like no other. She had a large fan base and constantly toured the country, entertaining crowds everywhere. She was scheduled to perform at the biggest party of the year, Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro. Everything was going as planned, she delivered a great performance as her float passed. Once she was done, she descended to the inside of her float, where a mysterious fan kidnapped her and took her to his lab. He wanted to amplify her voice and give her the power of flight in order to make a destructive killing machine. He did this with some chemicals, mechanical reconstruction, and plastic surgery. This ultimately made her unrecognizable. He then planned to brain wash her, but before he could do this she escaped using her new powers. Realizing the freak she had become, she did not return to civilization, but decided to make the most out of her new powers. Mostly to stop crime in the Brazilian slums and stop poachers in the Brazilian rain forests.

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!