This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16 - Final Mission (Part 1)

Topic » Episode 16 - Final Mission..

1845 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
SEE YOU HERE AT THE NORMAL TIME OF 2 PM PST (5 PM EST) TO BEGIN PART 1.
1845 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
PART ONE

The theme for this part is "Preparing for Battle"

Each teams needs to elect a speaker for their team. The speaker will be responsible for making official decisions of their team, what they say to me is what happens. No one else's voice counts to me. Once a speaker mails me a decision it is FINAL, so the speaker must be certain before they say anything to me.

Now let's get into how this will work. Production has a set of unused Gauntlets that we are very proud of, and would like to see played out. To solve this problem, Part 1 of the final mission will have all 4 un-played Gauntlets used today in four one on one duels.

The Gauntlet Types Are:

Flash Game 2.0
Board game 3.0
Suitman's Classic
Turney's Classic

The advantages are
1. A 5 minute head start
2. A fast forward allowing a team to skip ONE PART OF ONE CHECKPOINT (except for the final checkpoint) during the final
3. Increase their opponents spam threshold by 10% during the final
4. Decrease their own speed threshold by 10% during the final.

No one can play more than one duel (unless a team has less than 4 people). Each team will place that potential advantage they want after the rules are posted for each game. You win the advantage you pick if your team is victorious. You can only attempt to win each advantage once.

Please post below who your speakers are.
Also you need to post any questions you have in this thread.
1845 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
I'm the speaker
1845 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
I'm the speaker
1845 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
Okay standby, rules will be coming up for each Gauntlet.
1845 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
FLASH GAME 2.0

The name of this Gauntlet is "Zomb Battle Royale"

Based on the popular battle royal game, Fortnite, Zombs is a computer/mobile power battle royale game.

For this Gauntlet, you must play in SINGLE PLAYER MODE. Your goal is simple: to WIN. You will have 2 hours to play this Gauntlet with the goal of getting the best placement possible.

Each time you get a placement you are satisfied with, you are to take a screenshot of the placement screen and mail it to me with a tab open to Tengaged.

The person who gets the best placement wins, if there is a tie, the person who got the best placement in the fastest amount of time wins.

THE GAME:
https://zombsroyale.io
1845 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
2 hours???
1845 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
BOARD GAME 3.0 GAUNTLET

The name of this Gauntlet is “Checkmates”

You will be playing the classic game of Chess, through our new favorite website: https://en.boardgamearena.com/#!gamepanel?game=chess

For this Gauntlet, I need you to make an account with Board Game Arena through the link I posted above, then you need to tell me your account name. After I have both of your account names, one of you will need to make a game for the game “Chess”, it must be two player, and you and your opponent. Once the game is made, link me, and I will join the game to spectate.

This is going to be played tournament style, meaning you don't just need to win with the best record out of 3 games. Keep in mind games that end in stalemates or any other kind of tie, count in your three games. If there is no winner after 3 games, then you must play up to 5, 7, 9, and so on until there is a clear winner.

If you do not know how to play Go, there are rules available here:
https://www.fide.com/component/handbook/?id=171&view=article

Whoever wins the game at the end will return to their team. Loser goes home, it’s that simple.

Good Luck
1845 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
SUITMAN CLASSIC GAUNTLET

The name of this Gauntlet is "To: Me".

This challenge will require this link: http://www.tengaged.com/mail/?action=write

I will post the username of anyone on Tengaged. Your job, is to type in that username into the To: box UNTIL all that's left for options is the person's username. You will then proceed to answer how long you had to go until that was the only option left.

Ex: SuitMan13 is the username.
[S]= Sabamele, Saber, Sackeshi, sadex01, Saftronbtr999, sagarvadn, Sahara7, sahmosean, Sajanas300 (wow i was voted out im host), sakwilla
[Su]= subfriend, SuckkMee, SuDoYu, SugarLove, Suhani, SuitMan13, Sukul9, Sultano, Sumeja, Summer1539
[Sui]= SuitMan13 [Only Answer Left]

So, for the answer you'd type out "Sui" into this forum, because that is what you had to type before my user was the only one to come up. If you're the first one to post it, you get a point.

The first person to 5 points will win this Gauntlet and remain in the game. Loser goes home.

Good Luck
1845 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
TURNEY CLASSIC GAUNTLET

The name of this Gauntlet is "Light It Up"

This Gauntlet is a 30 minute speed trial.

This Gauntlet has two components to it, each component plays a distinct part. Your goal in this mission is to place as many light bulbs on your board as possible within those 30 minutes.

To place a light bulb, you and your partner must post:

PLACES LIGHT BULB ON BOARD

I would like to warn you that the number of light bulbs you place on your board will impact the second component of this Gauntlet. I HIGHLY advise you keep count of how many light bulbs you place.

The second component of this Gauntlet is the most important part, in order for a light bulb to count towards your, it has to be lit. To light a bulb, you and your partner must post

CRANKS WHEEL TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY

For a light bulb to be lit, it requires a total of 3 cranks on the wheel.

Each of these actions will be done in SEPARATE threads, and you MUST use the phrase exactly like I have it.

Now this is the important part, any light bulbs that are on your board at the end of the 30 minutes that have not been lit will result in a penalty of a 3 light bulb deduction from your score.

The person that scores the most points (aka has the most light bulbs lit) will win this Gauntlet and remain in the game. Loser goes home.

Good Luck
1845 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
Turney when do we have to say who's doing what, or whats the time limit on the speed ones?
1845 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
whew the ghetto
1845 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
Eoin
Turney when do we have to say who's doing what, or whats the time limit on the speed ones?

I need an answer from both teams in the next 3 minutes.
1845 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
MATCH UPS

Flash Game 2.0
Chili vs Nick

Board game 3.0
Will vs Patrick

Suitman's Classic
James vs Eoin

Turney's Classic
Will vs Christian

All Gauntlets must be completed when this post hits 2 hours ago.
1845 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
ew at will
1845 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
can I have a different opponent pls...

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!